Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RuneScape Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, Gaming, Gaia, Active, MMORPG 

Reply Group Organization (Parties & Events)
Scratcheee's 99 fishing party, 12/30/09 3:15pm EST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scratcheee
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:11 pm
Scratcheee's 99 fishing party
Wednesday 30th December
3:15-4pm EST
World 97
Here is a map that will help to explain the details of the party
User Image
As you can see we will meet at the fishing spots WEST OF THE FISHING GUILD, after everyone is there i will then catch the last fish(s) to get to 99. after that we will move to the fishing guild to get the cape, then depending on how much time is left we may or may not party in party up in seers, then at 4 the party will be over, you can then leave if you wish, but a group of us will be mining rune/pure essence as a clan event, you dont have to go, but if you want to you are free to join us.

NOTE: as of the writing of this post i am at 567,934 exp left until 99, i should be able to get that in the remaining time i have left today, and tomorrow, but if something in real life comes up that makes me have less time to fish then this will be delayed until 6pm EST. this probably will not happen, but i dont want to make any assumptions that i will get it at the time i say i will, i made that mistake with 99 magic lol

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: there has been a huge change in plans with this, i had to make this start an hour later then planned, i am sorry path. this is because one of my friends (Dj Kakashi) is going to be getting 99 magic, so we decided to have a double party, so i will be getting 99 fishing, then when we get to the fishing guild and get my cape, he will use a lamp to get 99 magic, and then head down to the magic guild to get his cape  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:22 am
Damn Scratcheee! I wish I could go, I am not members though, sorry =/

But...

Great job on 99 Fishing!!! <333 And early congrats too.  

Aicas
Captain

scratcheee
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 am
XD everytime i get a 99 your F2P

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:26 am
You know im going to be there hopefully ill get my 99 magic the same day if i dont slack off on it xp  

-l-Lick My Strawberry-l-

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

scratcheee
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 am
Dj-Kakashi_x
You know im going to be there hopefully ill get my 99 magic the same day if i dont slack off on it xp

lol if ya do i will be there to see it!

also, i failed with the time lol in my post i said 3:15 but in the title it says 3:30 xd so just to make sure, the time will be at 3:15, not 3:30.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:19 am
D:< amg. Why do you have to do it while i'm at the movies. -cries-  

Internal Data Error

Group Organization (Parties & Events)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas