Reply Multimedia
Cat Dance Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:14 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Link

This is just a random media on the net. Honestly I don't know why I'm posting it. At first I hated then I caught my self singing it. If your not into watching random media plays about cats dancing to silly music then let me save you the download and the one minute and 30 second to watch it.

If for some reason you do watch this I would like to say I'm sorry now. For some reason out of the blue it will happen. Your just bored out of your mind and start to sing. Cat! I'm a kitty Cat, and I dance dance dance and I dance dance dance.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:49 pm
Curse you Dark, curse you with the darkness of a thousand moons. I am singing it now. Im not tryign to come down on you please dont take it the wrong way but since there are so many new movies showing up this time of year why doesnt a mod make a sticky movie thread? It would save on some of the forum clutter thats for sure.  

Antiklion Ingle

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:03 pm
You know what...thats a damn good idea. An now I'm mad at you for not saying it sooner, j/k. So where do you think we should put a media sticky post ? There not all the same is the problem. Some funny, some musical, some news worthy almost. I don't wanna make a sticky on the main because there are all ready so many. I have a feeling there will be a post about what the people in the guild want to see more of or less of. One of reasons I post these media links is to add something different to the mix to lighten the mood for a funny tone.

If you come up with any ideas, pm or another mod with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:37 pm
*lol* that was great, it reminds me of what I do to my cats sometimes anyways for just the sake of being silly. *dances around to the tune*

On a more serious note, if you would like to start perhaps a random multi-media thread in the spambox and make it a sticky there that might be an amiable solution to the question of where to put alll these fun things, and still have them as a sticky. Just a stray thought.

"Cats! I'm a kitty cat"  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:34 pm
AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE AND I DANCE DANCE DANCE!

Wow... I find it soooooo old... yet i still love it as much as when I first saw it back when I was a tiny little youngling... months ago  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:21 pm
YAY!

I saw that a long time ago somewhere, and I've been looking for it pirate

The kitty in the first post is disturbingly cute gonk ninja  

Self-Reference

Eloquent Lunatic

evilsnail

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:43 pm
omg yes i love that i watched it a while ago and now its gona be stuck in my brain for another month lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:27 pm
I'ts been around for quite a long time but its still wonderful and adorable  

Ilassa

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:55 pm
I expext every one to sing this at the next con gather.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:14 pm
that was.....odd.  

DR490N

Oterys

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:25 pm
That...was... so... addictive...!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:51 am
I've had that movie stuck in my poor brain for over four months now... anyone have a spoon?  

Danthalas

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:58 am
Danthalas
I've had that movie stuck in my poor brain for over four months now... anyone have a spoon?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Got Spork ?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:59 am
Well, it's not a spoon but i suppose a spork could also help gouge out that section of greymatter...  

Danthalas

crazykillercat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:19 pm
I love that video! I saw it for the first time a year or so ago, and I tried to reinact it with my oldest cat.
Needless to say, I got bit... I might still have the scar, too.

Now it's stuck in my head again!  
Multimedia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces