Submit

Do looks matter?
  Absolutely.
  Not in the slightest.
  Somewhat.
View Results

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am
How many of you can truly without a doubt say they believe this with all their heart?

I think it's total b.s.

Thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:28 am
I do... although I have been told that I am a little crazy.... I really dont give two shits about looks. They mean nothing to me. I like someone I can actually have a conversation with. To me looks = a big pile of stupid.  

Heartagram1028

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Beautiful Propaganda

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:00 pm
Honestly they matter a bit to me. If I'm walking alone at night I'm more likely to steer clear of the 40-something guy than a mother with a baby, for example.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 pm
Everyone knows that saying is complete bullshit.
If there isn't at least some form of physical attraction, the relationship will never work.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm
The Spirit of Vengeance
If there isn't at least some form of physical attraction, the relationship will never work.

<3
I knew someone had to have some sense.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 pm
Beautiful Propaganda
Honestly they matter a bit to me. If I'm walking alone at night I'm more likely to steer clear of the 40-something guy than a mother with a baby, for example.

Your example doesn't fit the context. xD
The topic is in regards to romantic involvement.

MortSanglant

Snuff Pixel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm
Lol /: It has to matter.
You have to have more than a
mental attraction towards the person.
Then again, I guess they wouldn't matter
if you found a good sturdy paper bag.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 pm
MortSanglant
The Spirit of Vengeance

<3
I knew someone had to have some sense.
It only makes sense. I mean, would you ever be able to take your relationship past the elementary school lovey dovey hand-holding crap with someone you find physically repulsive? Much less have a whole life ahead of you?
I suppose you could learn to get used to it... but what are the chances of that?

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

SADERR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 pm
It's not that important to me, but saying it's not important AT ALL is impossible. My girlfriend, by media standards, is not beautiful. But to me she's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I'm not intersted in anyone else even physically in the slightest.
So, it doesn't matter much but it does have a pull to a relationship, yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 am
Without an initial raw physical attraction, would you really consider going out with someone?
For all my comments about how beauty is skin deep etc. I still work based on looks, the only difference being my standard of beauty is higher then that of the mass media. Only the truly beautiful will do for me.  

Rellik San
Crew

Kira Adel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 am
i guess it matter's....
or it doesnt...
i dont care....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm
I'm not attracted to many people. I don't think any celebrities are sexy. I don't know what it is that attracts me to certain people, but it certainly isn't looks, I feel nothing for most "attractive" people. I couldn't understand why my friends all had pictures of random emo boys or Johnny Depp tacked up on their walls, when I had The Arcade Fire and Gogol Bordello and Radiohead on mine...

...but I'm not asexual. No. Not quite.  

Maggoty Anne

the_forgotten_thought

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:06 pm
since all of my previous relationships were with not-so-attractive young ladies (ok, they were kinda ugly now that i think about it) i was about to say you're wrong. then i realized i broke up with all of them, so maybe it does matter just a little bit. haha  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:07 am
I don't really care about looks... for me they look how they look... you are who you are but still make yourself presentable to other people  

Sautana

ashesoverdiamond

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:46 pm
I can honestly say that looks matter to me. I can't help but feel that a relationship won't work out (or even take off) if I secretly think that someone is unattractive.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff