Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Anthro Lounge Website - Website and Guild Renamed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SierraTheWolfe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 pm
From the roots of Gaia a guild emerged from new to legendary as we take The Yiffy Lounge to the next level of becoming a website!

The Website contains a community nearly like Fur Affinity, but we have something that Fur Affinity doesn't have... A fresh brand new start that will take us into history of the Furry and Anthro Community.

Adult Furry Guild members are highly welcomed to join to become linked with our network even more further than before and as for those who are moderators (Captain, Vice and Crew) of this guild may be highly eligible to become moderators themselves!

We are The revolution of The Furry and Anthro Age with Pandora Radio, Calendar Events, Conventions, and much more!

I present you The Anthro Lounge Website!

Please come right in and join us and let the Furry and Anthro Revolution begin and we have been supporting the Furry and Anthro Community Guilds since April 2009!

Feel free to take a look at our guild to learn about us and we do need your guild banner to host your name, we've been looking everywhere in this guild!

OwO has been sent this notice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Heh, when I get home I think I might take a look.  

Selene Aries

SierraTheWolfe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm
Lol second promotional ad!
User Image
Click on banner above

[url=http://theyiffylounge.motion-forum.net/portal.htm][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x43/DarkWolfBlade/TheYiffyLoungeBannerLayout-2.gif[/img][/url]

Add this banner to your guilds front page if you wish!

We are a guild affiliate of The Adult Furries Guild and we just recently opened up a website containing forums, chat room, Pandora Radio, activities and much more is there!

There is also a meeting area for your guild to talk and discuss along with other guilds in the official hosting area!

Please do check it out and we are in need of members and also feel free to take look at our guild listed in my signature!

Thank you for taking your time and we still need your guild banner code, please send to it me through a private message!

Click on my signature also to take a look at The Yiffy Lounge Guild!

AF you have your own sub forum at the website! Hint Hint!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 pm
We should really have some sort of discussion about the two guilds becoming affiliates. Alone they are already the two largest, together we could conquer all over Gaia.  

Selene Aries

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:55 pm
Ummm...no offense really, but... I don't see how the website is that "revolutionary".

Also, how are you going to compete or be better than FA? It's a forum... that has features that any forum can have from the looks of it. Considering the local fur forum for my area is virtually the same, I don't see anything special here.

Also, if the intent is to draw in as many people as possible then you need to change the name. Calling it the Yiffy Lounge is going to push away plenty of people who think it's just a sex RP forum. You can have all the PG stuff you want on it, but when the name or first things you see involve sex or hint at it, then it's already being set on that sort of path to being perceived that way. What you want is a neutral name that doesn't really have much of a meaning. Fur Affinity really doesn't mean much more than an interest in fur, or something to that effect. Plus, it can be shortened conveniently to FA, but that's just a nice perk.

So...yeah... Don't really see what's so great really... I mean, you have to offer more than FA to really compete. That, or you specialize.

Reminds me a bit of one website. It went from catering to a specialized audience to trying to compete with FA by becoming more generalized. Doubt it will work and they're probably realize it and switch back. It's currently got a ton of people complaining about it and rightfully so. However, the point being is that if you're going to try to appeal to everyone and compete with FA, then you're going to have to offer more with features people actually like and want. If you specialize, then you can make it easier on yourself. (You can also eventually expand if need be, much like how Amazon.com used to only be about books and a few other things, but now have expanded to just about anything. They took what worked and expanded upon it rather than fall apart.)

Anyway, you can ignore me if you like. Just commenting about it really...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 pm
The guild may become renamed later on and same with the site... we just need to finish up some work first before moving on.

We are about to rename the guild and site to The Anthro Lounge later on in the future and as for the revolutionary part... yah FA doesn't have a few things that we have and they are our affiliated website.  

SierraTheWolfe

MemoriesThatKill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:56 pm
Well, FA is kind of like Deviant Art for furries, not really a forum site. I don't really see the connection. It has potential. Just some better art (better banners and links to the website) The red sparkly letters don't really match with the rest of it. And sparkly letters are mostly annoying. If I can get my hands on photoshop again, I'll help you out with art. (I can't draw, but I went to school for graphic design.) (^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:33 pm
The Banner is there temporarily until we get a better design up and running and we are looking for artists who are will to help out along with other members, would be nice to get AF to AL for some help.

We recently made a lot of advancements with the website forums and sooner or later more progress with help will be made.  

SierraTheWolfe

MemoriesThatKill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:36 am
Nyoko Wolfe
The Banner is there temporarily until we get a better design up and running and we are looking for artists who are will to help out along with other members, would be nice to get AF to AL for some help.

We recently made a lot of advancements with the website forums and sooner or later more progress with help will be made.

I would be glad to help. I was rather surprised at what I can do with a mix of MS paint and photobucket's photo editor. My school trained me to be really good at working with the means I have. (^_^)

If you have the demetions, I can start making a few prototypes for you. I'll make sure there isn't any copy writing problems, I know a few artists who may let me use their art. (^_^)

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games