Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAgQKJuriIo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:39 pm
So... assault, public endangerment (for obstructing the vision of passing automobiles), inciting a riot, possibly vandalism, and definitely being massive retarded douchbags.

This cop is OBVIOUSLY pissed off. DO NOT POKE THE BEAR.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Ubasti

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 pm
This happened in DC, one of the world's murder capitals. Perhaps that's why he reacted so hostilely. Though, a bunch of kids with snowballs hardly looks like a group of potential killers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:22 pm
Gotta make your own fun somehow...
Besides, brandishing a gun at some people throwing snowballs, especially when you're a plain-clothes cop, might be a tad excessive.  

Confectionery Pastry

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 pm
Ubasti
This happened in DC, one of the world's murder capitals. Perhaps that's why he reacted so hostilely. Though, a bunch of kids with snowballs hardly looks like a group of potential killers.
Mob mentality. Fifty of us, 15 bullets... if I keep two people in front of me at all times, I won't get hit!

The people in front have a choice of "get pushed into a guy with a gun and maybe not get shot", or "get knocked down and trampled to death".

But seriously, throwing snowballs at cars? That's a ******** hazard, assholes. Ten-year-olds might get off, but you people are ADULTS.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:32 pm
Americans are crazy, especially in the winter. But he probably should have kept on driving or thrown a snowball back instead of pulling a gun on an unarmed crowd.  

Confectionery Pastry

Ubasti

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:44 pm
Fresnel
But seriously, throwing snowballs at cars? That's a ******** hazard, assholes. Ten-year-olds might get off, but you people are ADULTS.
That doesn't mean the cop needed to escalate the situation by pulling out a weapon when the situation had not yet reached that level.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 pm
Ubasti
Fresnel
That doesn't mean the cop needed to escalate the situation by pulling out a weapon when the situation had not yet reached that level.
On the flip side, throwing snowballs at a dude BRANDISHING A GUN AT YOU is a ******** death-wish. Most likely he was trying to hold them there until some more cops could show up and arrest the whole ******** crowd. He WAS talking into his radio the whole time.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Ubasti

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:02 pm
Fresnel
Ubasti
Fresnel
On the flip side, throwing snowballs at a dude BRANDISHING A GUN AT YOU is a ******** death-wish. Most likely he was trying to hold them there until some more cops could show up and arrest the whole ******** crowd. He WAS talking into his radio the whole time.
Coulda just sat in his car on the radio. Backup still arrives, punks are still dealt with, but there is no gun waving and no controversy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm
DC Police Chief slams the cop for pulling a gun at a snowball fight.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hGeRYGchfB5FLjkIGT4XbCWqHWhgD9CNULSG0

But wait! The police union objects to the Police Chief actually having an opinion on the matter!
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hGeRYGchfB5FLjkIGT4XbCWqHWhgD9COGLD80  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm
Ubasti
Fresnel
Ubasti
Fresnel
Coulda just sat in his car on the radio. Backup still arrives, punks are still dealt with, but there is no gun waving and no controversy.
Coulda, but A: they might leave, and B: DC cops are ******** retards.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:28 pm
From what I heard, it was 200 people in a giant snowball fight, and this cop was having a REALLY bad day.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:44 pm
Well... the cop's still a d**k.

I read about this a week ago or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:56 pm
ArmasTermin

I'd be a d**k if I was a cop in DC. That place sucks.  

Confectionery Pastry

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:43 am
Sugar daddy donut
ArmasTermin

I'd be a d**k if I was a cop in DC. That place sucks.
You'd fit right in.

DC is a ******** shithole. What other city would re-elect a mayor fresh out of prison on felony drug charges?  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff