Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Cross to Eden

Back to Guilds

A guild focused on obeying Gods word. If you dont want to live a life of godliness for Christ then this is not the guild for you! 

Tags: Christian, Bible, Cross, Jesus, Eden 

Reply A Cross to Eden
Are Pagan's and Wicca's the same?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lipz for Jesus

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Ok my sister had a dream the other night about a white picture with tiny black letters at the bottom of it that said "PAGAN".
So I Google whats a pagan and some site said they are Wiccans and others said a diffrent form of Christian.?
So is there anyone who is a pagan or know a pagan that can please explain too me what your religion represents  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 pm
From what I know off the top of my head, pagans are people that worship other gods or goddesses with varying rituals and practices, pretty much an umbrella religion for the countries around the Mediterranean. I think even like the greek gods in mythology would be considered pagan as well. I could be wrong... I'll look into it more.  

Grace from God
Vice Captain

Blessed Informer

Lipz for Jesus

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm
sixthenigma
From what I know off the top of my head, pagans are people that worship other gods or goddesses with varying rituals and practices, pretty much an umbrella religion for the countries around the Mediterranean. I think even like the greek gods in mythology would be considered pagan as well. I could be wrong... I'll look into it more.

K thnx Sixthenigma. all i really wanted to kno wif they where Christians or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm
Ah, no. Pagans and Wiccas are not Christians from what I assume from my past experiences. It's a whole new different religion. They serve God-made idols.  

Ransom3d

Berenich Machavian

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:59 am
from my knowledge, "pagan" is an umbrella word used by the monotheistic religions to denote idol worship or polytheistic worship. of course, a little research goes a long way. : P  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 pm
Simple Servant of Jesus
from my knowledge, "pagan" is an umbrella word used by the monotheistic religions to denote idol worship or polytheistic worship. of course, a little research goes a long way. : P
Pagan is a word that basically fits every religion outside of the 3 major abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Baha'i is TECHNICALLY abrahamic, but it involves cultural/religious influence from hinduism, so I would consider it also pagan.

Basically, that which is pagan cannot be Christian because the two words are contradictory. Don't call a Muslim or a Jew a pagan though, because it's incorrect. All three religions are Abrahamic in origin, and worship the same god (technically... though Islam represents God under a different light). For this reason, they are not pagan.  

Aporeia

Shameless Mystic

Ransom3d

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm
have watched something with my brothers about ghosts. A college student who came back from college to visit his mother, saw something very different. His mother had a different change of clothes, pictures of the devil, and all that. Then during one night, sprites came into his room when he was sleeping. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe wiccas they worship Gods created by Man. Or the Devil.  
A Cross to Eden

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games