Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:17 pm
If you wanna be friends add me if not I don't care I'm getting sick of this guilds ways you say open opinion yet if I get mad at thee who spits on others opnions I get in trouble?

Anyone who isn't or dosn't want to be a friend (Or bff etc) of mine can kindly not add me blawk me and piss off.

I came here to make friends not enemies but some of you have forced me to change my decisions a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:52 pm
If this has something to do with the way people reacted in the SNES thread (Myself included, for which I'm sorry), it wasn't so much that you voiced your opinion on things, it was the way you did it. You proceeded to tear down everyone that like the current generation of consoles, cussing left and right, with no real provocation. That, and you jumped someone's case for recommending a new title. Sometimes, when it comes to opinions, you have to be careful how you do it, and you have to realize that everyone has their own opinion. It could have been a civil discussion, but, well, you know how it went.  

Davin_Nightwind

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:03 pm
It would be in my interest to know if there have been people causing trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 pm
Selene Aries

It's most likely for the reason Davin said.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:42 pm
Sunegami
Selene Aries

Which I checked into, the only one out of line was Psy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:10 pm
Selene Aries
Sunegami
Selene Aries

Which I checked into, the only one out of line was Psy.

I know, but it seems that Psy disagrees.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 am
I ment that annoying retard Lee who thinks manly men are so much better then cute men and that it's wrong for anyone but women,dogs,cats etc to be cute. >.>

And the fact that he brings it up nearly all the time and nobody else mentions there opinion or when they do he shoves his down there throats and that's the end of the conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:25 am
Ah, I see. Yes, Lee has been of some issue before. I would ask you to please not leave because of just one person giving you problems.

This guild is meant to be a friendly place and while we know that not everyone is going to get along, we do ask that if anyone in particular feels harassed that they contact a mod and let them know what is going on. If we feel that any particular person is causing too much trouble, has multiple complaints against them and is still acting out despite warning, we will remove them from the guild to maintain the peace.  

Selene Aries

-The Cemetery Cannibal-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:49 am
Why is everybody mad, I thought this was a place of love...
crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 am
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
I ment that annoying retard Lee who thinks manly men are so much better then cute me

I agree with him on this, however, you shouldn't really leave because he pisses you off. Personally, I like him, but I don't stay just because I like him.

NOW, if you started s**t without even knowing it, well... then you should start paying attention.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx
I ment that annoying retard Lee who thinks manly men are so much better then cute men and that it's wrong for anyone but women,dogs,cats etc to be cute. >.>

And the fact that he brings it up nearly all the time and nobody else mentions there opinion or when they do he shoves his down there throats and that's the end of the conversation.
Or they don't raise their opinion because they agree.
I've actually never seen him say that, so I dunno, maybe I'm just blind.
I do agree with him for the most part.

In his defense I don't think he's that bad of a guy. He starts a lot of s**t, and sure, he probably deserves what he gets, but I don't mind him.

There's always just steering clear of each other.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:50 pm
Atlaas
xXPsychotic_SuicideXx

Or they don't raise their opinion because they agree.
I've actually never seen him say that, so I dunno, maybe I'm just blind.
I do agree with him for the most part.

In his defense I don't think he's that bad of a guy. He starts a lot of s**t, and sure, he probably deserves what he gets, but I don't mind him.

There's always just steering clear of each other.

I'm not gonna say names, but a lot of people on this guild can't take a joke or simply don't Lee's sence of humor.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:00 pm
And this is why the Gaia gods gave us the "Ignore" function. All praise to the Gaia gods!  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games