Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] The Deluge - Hydro's Plot Thread (Posting Allowed!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:55 am
The Deluge

Welcome whoever it is coming to take a peek at this thread! <3 This is all for my newest Soq and my precious named Hydro~! ^^ So I hope you like what you see and maybe we can start planning some awesome things for her with one of your Soq. Don't be shy either. ^^ I will answer any questions you have as well. <3 Love you all! :3

Form:

Quote:
Soq Name:
Soq Image:
Which Plot:
Short reason:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am
User Image

Name: Hydro
Stage: Adult [
Species: Edited Uni
Temper: Mysterious
Mate: None
Friends: Spoke briefly with Tempest
Enemies: None yet
Color typed in: #154fc6

Personality:
Hydro is very quiet, but isn’t afraid to let you know what is on her mind about you. She is mysterious and doesn’t really approach others, so she can be a little standoffish at first. No one truly knows her personality fully because she came from a far off place with ice and snow. Her cold nature can be a little misleading as well because on the outside she looks very pleasant, but once spoken to, her voice is as cold as the night air. She rarely smiles and if she does it’s not because of the person, but instead it’s from memories of her previous life A more suitable nickname for her would be, “Ice Queen,” but from her younger years she has always known the name Hydro. It’s origin unknown, but it’s something that she always marveled over when she was young. Water was and is her love.

Background:
Back when Hydro was a young foal, she had a mother and a father like most as well as a younger sister. She was happier then and wasn’t afraid of anything. Her mother was named Blizzard, her father Snowstorm, and her sister Icicle were a happy bunch themselves, but she couldn’t get over the fact she wasn’t named yet. Though other then that they were the perfect family until a horrible event that changed the happy little foal’s outlook on life itself.

The night before the family snuggled up in there usually sleeping spot by a rock so the cold wouldn’t freeze them over. A blizzard struck, consuming them in foot after foot of snow. Awaking the next day with a bitter chill to her body, the young foal crawled out of the snow barely able to move. She looked around the blanket of snow not seeing a single soul around the white wonderland that would never be erased from her memory. Days passed as she waited to see if maybe one of her family member came out of the snow blanket, but once the week ended she realized she was alone. Struck with fear the first time in her life, she felt her very soul leave her that day.

As an adult he still suffers from the fate of that very night since she is emotionally crippled. She knows that she is only able to help herself and that she has to be strong for her family. It’s what they would of wanted from her. Maybe one day she will be blessed with a family of her own…

Looking for:
-Possible mate RP
-Friend RP
-Enemy RP
-Family RP

Categories:

Mate RP: Yes I want her to have a mate, but not just anyone and it won’t come right off the bat in one RP. She is a special case and doesn’t warm up to people very often or if at all. She will need someone that is very set on what he wants, but someone who can always melt away her thick ice statue she has built around herself. It might happen or it might not. She also doesn’t want someone hanging around her all the time suffocating her. She would grow distant and in the end never talk to them again. All she asks is for someone to give her space as well as someone that would make her feel like she is wanted. Protection is something she doesn’t want because she can take care of herself just fine. Will your stallion be the one to steal away her frozen heart or will he shatter it?

Friend RP: She needs LOTS of friends. I’m not kidding when I say that because she has lived a life of solitude for as long as she can remember. So any kind of friend for her would do, but be prepared for her to let that Soq know their flaws and where they stand in her mind. She isn’t very kind and believes in speaking the truth rather then lying about it.

Enemy RP: I would love for her to have an altercation with a evil Soq. This may cause her to have an emotional breakdown and become a recluse for a little while which would add more drama. Violence isn’t needed, but can be done to let her see that she is vulnerable when she tries her hardest to be strong. She has never met any violent ones so that would be awesome. <3

Family RP: I really want her to be accepted into a family. She won’t be accepting at first since she knows she lost her true family. They would have to at least have some kind of blue color to their coat so she feels more accepted then being in a family of all colorful Soq.

Father:
Mother:
Brothers:
Sisters:

Breeding:
Breeding 1 – Fling, but plot is required
Breeding 2 - Plot/Mate Only
Breeding 3 – Plot/Mate Only

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:26 am
RP's so far:

Where the Mountains Meet the Meadows (Hydro and Tempest)
A Fine Line Between Emotionless and Insane (Hydro and Accalon)
Once the Storm Hits (Hydro and Mikhail)
Shadows (Hydro and Leilla)
Feast (Hydro and Louis)
A Comfort in the Cold (Hydro and Anon)
Opposites (Hydro and Rishy)
Butterflies (Hydro and Dasyn)
Smog (Hydro and Hard Tack)
Bleak Mid Winter (Abloec and Hydro)
As Cold As Can Be (Hydro and Amane)
Ice (Hydro and Akuba)
Strangers First (Shoshana and Hydro)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 am
heart  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:30 am
Posting welcomed! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:14 pm
Soq Name: Accalon
Soq Image: *points to siggy*
Which Plot: Possible fling
Short reason: I want to see if Accalon could break her silence.Maybe Accalon telling his story could break her.Maybe make a new friend.Make her realize that being silent constantly is bad for her.Accalon could be there for her.Because he had hardly anyone there to treat him equally.Until he met his mate.

But i'm am also looking for a fling for him.As i have told you on Yahoo. :'D

Become friends then possible,fling.Maybe just friends?Depending on how you would like to go with this.

(: <333 Hope you like it.  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:04 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 am
hey there :3 got your post in my thread and i think anon would be more than happy with some rp  

Ktns

Lunatic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:18 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 am
Soq Name: Rishy
Soq Image: ^-^
Which Plot: kinda just general rp... more on the friend side
Short reason: Rishy is very blunt herself, so i think it would be cool for her to see what its like to have someone point out her flaws, not to mention shes never met a unicorn before and id like her to meet one before she becomes an adult  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 am
Sure that sounds fine to me. ^^ Meeting a foal is definitely something I would like her to do also. <3 Do you mind setting up the RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:04 am
here ya go RP sorry for the short begining  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 am
Alright that is fine! ^^ <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:13 pm
Soq Name: Masquerade
Soq Image: User Image
Which Plot: Enemy
Short reason: Masq is still a young kalona, and a small one at that (think a short Arabian). Unlike her mother, she is much easier to be provoked into an attack, while she doesn't like fighting for the fear she might mar her coat (she's a very vain creature), she will if she feels as though she has been insulted.

If your really looking to have Hydro be horrified by a kalona, Masq can do the job well. She can seem nice enough for a short time but when she does finally snap on you she's incredibly vicious and brutal.  

Devil NightShade
Crew

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 pm
Ooo that sounds great. ^^ I like it. <3 Also she is very pretty. *Always liked Kalona's* >3< Okay do you want to start up a thread or do you want me?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff