Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Big Bang YG Entertainment Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a kpop guild for BIGBANG lovers and fans. Join if you love BIGBANG! G Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung! 

Tags: big bang, BIGBANG, kpop, V.I.P, korean, Yg entertainment, GD, T.O.P, Tae Yang, Dae Sung, Seung Ri 

Reply Random Stuff/ Off Topic
Auditioning for YG Entertainment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 pm
Hey you guys so I posted this thread for those who are striving to audition for YG Entertainment!!! I know I am... and I know that this goal of mine is pretty hard to attain especially since I live in Canada but I'm gonna try!!!!
I hope that this thread inspires those to also try to audition for anything!!! 3nodding (and also even if you're not auditioning... you can be there to support anyone who might be biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm
Ive been imagining trying out .
LOL
but i cant .
Too shy D:  

Maybe ii Love uu

Park-Jaejoon

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 pm
Teh Azn Awesomeness
Hey you guys so I posted this thread for those who are striving to audition for YG Entertainment!!! I know I am... and I know that this goal of mine is pretty hard to attain especially since I live in Canada but I'm gonna try!!!!
I hope that this thread inspires those to also try to audition for anything!!! 3nodding (and also even if you're not auditioning... you can be there to support anyone who might be biggrin )

Im doing it the next time they looking  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 am
Park-Jaejoon
Teh Azn Awesomeness

Im doing it the next time they looking

Awesome!! Good luck!! 3nodding  

Teh Azn Awesomeness

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

-bitter vertigo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:50 pm
Maybe ii Love uu
Ive been imagining trying out .
LOL
but i cant .
Too shy D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Random Stuff/ Off Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games