Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:01 pm
User Image
pretend the above pic is justin beaver.

The name describes the game. What would you do tohim if you could.

I would torture him by stabbing him reapeatedly untl he's barely alive and ick the blood from my knife. I would then carve out his heart and squeeze the blood all over his dead body. Then I will feed the heart to my dog. When I'm done with that I'll stick his head on a pike and all my friends will play in his blood and we'll dance around thw pike. Then I'll give his dead body to his family and watch them cry over his dead body. I'll goto his funeral just to dance on his grave.

I might not lick the blood though... the whore might have aids or something.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 pm
I would befriend him and convince him to sneak in a warehouse with me and smother him and cover his whole body with stick heavy-duty paper wrap...

SILENT...BUT DEADLY  

Dullahan Alpha

O.G. Prophet

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 pm
...okay that might be a little over bored...
i would just make him watch barney until his head explodes!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:28 pm
first i would befriend him, then date him, then marry him (by then i should have a weekness figured out) and on his wedding day, i would use that weekness against him, tie him up, kill any living thing he holds dear infront of him, hire the saw people to tortue him, NOT KILL HIM (i have to watch though!) than, i would lock him away in a celler and starve him to death, once he is dead, i will ripks withered heart and feed it to my guinea pig, thats right, his heart sint even worth feeding to a carnivore, but a herbivour, a HERBBIVOUR.  

swiftwaters

Dullahan Alpha

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:59 am
swiftwaters
first i would befriend him, then date him, then marry him (by then i should have a weekness figured out) and on his wedding day, i would use that weekness against him, tie him up, kill any living thing he holds dear infront of him, hire the saw people to tortue him, NOT KILL HIM (i have to watch though!) than, i would lock him away in a celler and starve him to death, once he is dead, i will ripks withered heart and feed it to my guinea pig, thats right, his heart sint even worth feeding to a carnivore, but a herbivour, a HERBBIVOUR.

One thing wrong with that: he's homosexual. Sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:38 pm
I already made one of these. ; w;"  

Summer Kagome

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MalJam

7,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:08 pm
I would put him in a glass box, that was totally unbreakable, then nuke him in it ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:51 pm
well mine is simple, get beavers to maul him  

Grammar Control

850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

VandaIize

Perfect Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 pm
I would call Sephiroth to supernova his a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 pm
xXxMizz LunaticxXx
I would put him in a glass box, that was totally unbreakable, then nuke him in it ^^

Why not fart in it?  

Cold Blooded IV

Fawksaurus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:50 am
Fry Him. :33

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:06 am
hahahaha..very7 funny xp xp xp xp he is dead....rly i dont want him dead bbeaucase i am a christian0ortodox and is not good to belive that..but is funny..very ffunnyy....but justin belive he is very good and very opular and very cool...i hate laiers mad mad mad  

DJ FamousGirl

centeres1

6,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 pm
hmmmm i would make a flaming plane land and bomb him and the he walks on a land mine  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:28 am
id kill his parents and feed it to him south park style, then id shoot him in the weewee. : D  

pwnednooblet

Spottedshadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:47 pm
i would date him then marry him then on our wedding night kill him in a way like him being in a house that is on fire and he dont get out and i fake cry and all and take all him money and feed his body to him family and there dog and my dog razz I HATE JUSTIN BEIBER!  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff