Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY!`
  *throws confetti*
View Results

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:07 pm
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! ;D

May your year to come be wonderful and joyous~!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:51 pm
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY GRADUATION YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Puzzleton

Wealthy Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:30 pm
Queen_Zimika
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS MY GRADUATION YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee

I can't wait until I graduate... =3=
I want this idiotic crap to be over. I hate high school to death and I'm hardly a semester through it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:21 pm
Dakuske
Queen_Zimika

I can't wait until I graduate... =3=
I want this idiotic crap to be over. I hate high school to death and I'm hardly a semester through it.
oh dear lord child.....the more you hate it the longer it lasts! I know this because i hate this year and it seems like i have spent a life time on half of it. crying crying crying but on the 4th of January i will begin my count down of 5 months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

King_Krishok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 pm
FOOLS!!! Except the Queen of course I am done with High school! But alas am in College. Oh and by the way when you go to college and get out there you will regret saying you hate it because you will miss it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:47 pm
King_Krishok
FOOLS!!! Except the Queen of course I am done with High school! But alas am in College. Oh and by the way when you go to college and get out there you will regret saying you hate it because you will miss it.
.....never!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

King_Krishok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm
Well the reason I missed it was because I left you behind back there in the abiss of Highschool  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games