Reply The City of Parte`
Rabid Fangirls Annonymous Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:01 pm
Come here to introduce yourself and describe your exact problem, feel free to confess yourself as often as possible, I will start us off.

Hi, My name is Sabel, and I'm addicted to Bishounen, I must get a bishounen fix many times daily or I will go into withdrawl, spacing out and picturing the prettyful males I would enjoy glomping. Most of my bishie fixes are the lowly ogling of any fanart and/or rendered images of a multitude of bishies in various stages of undressing. True high points are when I find official art of such things.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:53 pm
I'm Saerenna and I LIKE SEPHIROTH!!! ^_^ I say this exact phrase at least 20 times a day, as my somewhat annoyed friends can attest. Obsession is the word that describes me the most. While my main focus is and always will be Sephiroth, I also like other bishies. Villains are wonderful and SILVER-HAIRed villains are drool-worthy. (SEPHIROTH, Kadaj, Yazoo, Kuja, Riku, Seymour, hey, even Kefka's awesome. Ayame though he's not a villain...) Of course, good guys can be cute, too. (Cloud, Squall, Rufus, Reno, Seifer, etc. etc. And have you SEEN Setzer from FFVI in Kingdom Hearts II? heart ) xd I would definitely call myself a rabid fangirl with pride.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:18 pm
OOT: ((Out of Topic....)) they have Setzer in KH2? drat! Now I'll have to play it.... sweatdrop and the first one, cause I've always been curious about what he looked like,...and I wanted to show Furry, but I missplaced my Final Fantasy Anthology... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:36 pm
Ermak Lorde
OOT: ((Out of Topic....)) they have Setzer in KH2? drat! Now I'll have to play it.... sweatdrop and the first one, cause I've always been curious about what he looked like,...and I wanted to show Furry, but I missplaced my Final Fantasy Anthology... crying

Yeah and he's really drool worthy. That's sad about the Anthology....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:07 pm
Hello my name is FuzzWolfie and i ,.....am a rabid fangirl.i drive my friends crazy all throughout the day in my neverending quest for more bishies and, and ,and ......I REFUSE tO BE CURED IN ANY WAY!!!!! I like my rabid fangirl-ness...... finally i would like to say:my bishie can beat up your bishie! LOL rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:53 pm
Welcome Fuzz, we aren't curing ourselves in any way actually, we're just confessing our crimes against bishounen. And don't we share a lot of bishounen, I think we all heart The Great Sephiroth.  

KiyaraSabel

savanacat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:26 pm
Drool...Oh yes, I have the guide to cureing fangirlism, I do exactly the opposite, of course twisted . D, Sephy, Vincent, Setzer, Kyo, and ohthere is very many! Drooling contemplation. I am going to comission a parte banner and it is going to be so crowded!! xd twisted 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:17 pm
Whoa! Setzer's outfit is SPIFFY! Dang... guess I'll have to dig out KH 1 and play it through... *pained sigh*  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

savanacat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:14 pm
Poor E-chan.... I shall just have to cover your walls with Setser pics to keep your morale up. Or rather, so Furry will bug you enough that you will play the game just to escape her! twisted xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:47 pm
Hmph, well I acutally like Kingdom Hearts. They have more silver haired villains. twisted I made a shirt dedicated to Silver-haired Villains. It's for SHIVA (Silver-Haired Insane Villains Association) a group I made up. ^_^

front:
User Image
back: (with Sephiroth Kadaj, Yazoo, Loz, Kuja, Lloyd Riku and Ansem. And Sephiroth again. ^_^)
User Image  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Tanya Knightmage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:25 pm
I am confessing a crime against a particular Bishounen...I'm picking on Misopan again mrgreen

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:53 pm
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Guess what I got?! FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart I LURVES IT. It is mine, my own...my preciousssss twisted  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:08 pm
furry1337otaku
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Guess what I got?! FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart I LURVES IT. It is mine, my own...my preciousssss twisted

xd YAY!!! Don't it have the bestest music ever!? My favorite song on the planet- Advent: One Winged Angel!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:17 pm
I dunno, JENOVA and Black Water are pretty cool too...actually...I like pretty much ALL the songs...except for the piano version ones...too soft...  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:15 pm
furry1337otaku
I dunno, JENOVA and Black Water are pretty cool too...actually...I like pretty much ALL the songs...except for the piano version ones...too soft...

...And taken directly from the piano soundtrack. At least have some originality! But, yes, Kaa-san's song rocked. <-- I must've been hanging around too many 'reunion-ists'.... ^_^ I really liked the 30 sec. clip of the Turks theme in the middle of the highway chase! 3nodding And the remixed ShinRa theme.... And what's-it-called, Promised land or something.  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff