Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:03 pm
OOC: Rules for this roleplay.

1. Please be as literate as possible; no one-lining or being stupid lol lol

2. This is a one-on-one rp, so please PM me if you're interested and don't post until we've both decided to rp together and agree on all points.

3. The story line will be such (and feel free to add any ideas of your own): It's an unspecified time either before or during Voldemort's "Reign of Terror"; if before, none of the characters featured or mentioned in the Harry Potter books will make an appearance, with the possible exception of ghosts and history figures such as Nearly-Headless Nick and Rowena Ravenclaw. We can either decide on making this be purely a school story filled with the magical intrigue of the wizarding world, or we can make up an imaginary foe threatening wizarding society as Voldemort does. After all, the history of wizards isn't ever described in any great detail, so who knows? Please tell me which interests you most.

4. Please don't post until I've told you that we're ready to start; PM me if interested!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:49 pm
((kk here I go, sorry if the accents arn't more italian smile )

"I thought I was going to Blimingdorts in Italia!" an 11 year old boy snapped as his limo cruised towards the train station.
"Eh, we had to make sacrifices, okay Donovan?" the older male said, gesturing with his hands and lighting a cigarettte "Becides, this school has some of the finest teachers in europe, a-ight?"
"Like who?" Donovan was obviously upset about being so far from home.
"Like, uh, that Giffen guy, uh, Godrico or whatever." He shrugged and slicked his short black hair back.
Donovan frowned and looked out the window at the paling sky. He had short black hair like his older brother, and dark blue eyes like his father's. You could tell from the way he was acting he usually got what he wanted, when he wanted, and decided who brought it to him.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:04 am
At the same moment that Donovan was pulling into the station looking extremely displeased, a skinny little boy who seemed to be all arms and legs hopped out of a little old car and looked around excitedly. He had short black hair that curled slightly over his ears and green eyes that currently sparkled with happiness.
A man with sandy hair and large glasses got out of the driver's seat and pulled a heavy red trunk out of the backseat, as a woman with long brown hair got out the other side. The three of them hurried along the station, pulling the trunk along and staring expectantly at the plastic number signs.
"We are at the right station, aren't we?" the woman asked anxiously as they stood between the numbers 9 and 10.
"King's Cross Station, Platform 9 3/4," the boy said firmly. "I heard you just have to walk through the wall." He pointed at the solid brick wall in front of them.
"Well, have a good term, son," the man said, clapping a hand on the boy's shoulder.
"And don't worry, Christmas will come sooner than you expect." The woman hugged him tightly, and both the woman and the man watched with teary eyes as the little boy hauled his trunk forward and stepped directly through the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:41 am
The couple were soon broke apart by Donovan, who walked right between them, followed by five men in suits. They were each carrying two large, black suitcases that were stuffed to the brim with all sorts of clothes, candy, and so on. When Donovan came to the platform he seemed even more upset.
"Where is the train?!" he shrieked
"I don't know!" his brother walked right between the couple as well.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:59 am
The couple, while momentarily ruffled by the black-suited entourage nearly knocking them over, nodded to each other and started back to their car. The man, however, heard someone say something about a "Platform Nine-Quarters or something like that", and gave them all a thoughtful look. He seemed to make up his mind and approached them, clearing his throat. "Gentlemen, if I may? The way to the Hogwarts Express is right through that wall over there. Our son just went through, you know." He pointed to the place his son had disappeared at, smiling cordially all around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:33 pm
Donovan's brother stared at him, his eyes narrowed "What do you take me for?"
Donovan gently touched the wall, finding that it wasn't solid at all "He's right...c'mon"
The brother turned around to see the rest of the men piling in throught the wall. After giving the father one last look, he turned and went inside as well.

Donovan's eyes widend at the sight of the Hogwarts express. It looked fairly new, as did most of the students bording it. Donovan began to feel slightly nervous, but if you looked at his face you couldn't tell. The rest of the men walked around the preteen and began to load his stuff onto the train.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:21 am
The little wiry boy with the red trunk was practically drooling as he gazed up in awe at the massive scarlet train. He had never seen a real, working steam engine before. But the conductor was blowing his whistle, and students all around were kissing their parents goodbye and hurrying into the train.
With the help of the conductor, the boy lugged his trunk up the steps of the last car. The train's whistle blew loudly, and it set off with a lurch. The boy dragged his trunk along the hallway, peering about for an empty compartment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:35 pm
Donovan had his own compartment, payed for by his father. He sat on he brown leather seats, looking out the window as the train pulled out of the station. His blackish-blue bangs hung infront of his face, hiding his expression.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:43 pm
Finally, he found it! The only compartment left with only one passenger! He stepped in eagerly, but hesitated on the doorstep. "No...No one's sitting here, are they?" he asked tentatively.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:29 pm
"No," he didn't look up "This is supposed to be a resurved (sp?) compartment" Donovan said it more harshly then he had intended.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:29 am
((that's spelled reserved))

"Oh, really? Wow..." Unperturbed, the boy dragged his trunk in, slid the door closed, and sat across from his dark-haired companion. "So who's it reserved for? Students?" Close to, his green eyes were rather larger than normal and seemed almost stretched wide from staring around in wonderment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:39 pm
(( lol lol lol ))((hey, do you think we could bring draco's great great great great great grandfather into this?))

Donovan opend his mouth to tell him off, but decided he could use the company, so he didn't say anything for a while. His hair shifted as he looked outside and you could see his iris-it was a beautiful dark teal, even when the sun hit it. English countryside flahed by outside the window as the sun began it's journey west.  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:45 pm
((lol, I suppose we could. feel free to drag him in anytime ^_^ Not to be a party pooper or anything, but I'm going on a trip in a couple days that'll take about six weeks, with doubtful internet access. So don't be offended if I don't reply again for a looooooong time))

"What's your name?" the boy asked brightly, sitting across from the dark and rather gloomy-looking boy. "I'm Jack. Jack Fletcher. I can't wait to get to Hogwarts!" He hugged himself happily and stared excitedly out the window at the countryside whipping past outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:34 pm
(( eek 6 WEEKS?! WHEN ARE YOU GOING? ARE YOU ALREADY GONE? HUH?!))

Donovan sneered lightly "Yeah, the famous 'english wizarding school', home to four of the 'greatest' witches and wizards of all time, equiped with a forest full of monstas and giant squid...geez, will I feel sucure!" he said sarcasticly "Names Donovan."  

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Griselda Banks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:51 am
((Yeah, I was over on the East Coast visiting a bunch of people, but I'm back now ^_^))

Jack looked confused. "You mean...you don't like Hogwarts? You'd...rather be somewhere else?!" He couldn't believe it! How could anyone not be excited to be going to Hogwarts?  
RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff