People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
X~Shadow Touched~X (Accepting!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In reality, would you like to be shadow touched?
  Yes, having magic powers is nish! (nish=nice or awesome)
  No, it would suck to get taken over! (I agree but magic is cool.....)
  I like this RP!!!! Dinosaurs Rule! (is this relevant?)
View Results

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Welcome All Shadow-Touched~

Every person has a shadow-but few can touch them. There are certian people who's shadows have come to life, this inables them to have spectacular powers. To be more specific their shadow -literally- is able to speak with them and preform magic, of sorts. However, its only a matter of time until shadows take over their humans, turning them into physcopaths.
Solution: The Shadow-Touched are hunted.

Intro/The Cure/Rules/Skeleton/Profiles  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:06 pm
The Cure

Those who are Shadow-touched do not wish to succumb to their shadows. They have formed an organisation that is searching for a cure, and protecting other Shadow-touched from hunters. This organisation meets every night in wearhous twelve on the waterfront. A few Shadow-touched even live there.

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:15 pm
Rules
1) No Cybering
One word: Yuck.
2) Be Literate!
This means no swearing in every sentence and type more than one sentence.
3) No God-Modding
It's just not fun.
4) If You Have Any Questions Ask Me.
I don't bite! I chomp!
5) PM Your Profiles To Me
Title Them:
Steel blood so I know you read the rules!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:39 pm
Shadow-Touched:

[imgleft] (Insert Picture Here; this may have to be changed to fit your pictures) [/imgleft]
Gaia Name: (Username)
Pleased to meet you, I am [u] (Character Name) [/u]. I have lived [u] (age) [/u] long years.
The tradgic tale of my life is (Bio; explain why you've been Shadow-touched)
I have been cursed and blessed with unusual talents....(Powers; 2 max. BE ORIGINAL!!) These powers come with a price I am (There are 3 levels of Shadow take-over: Not Controlled= You and your shadow are seperate people; Controlled- You and your shadow merge occasionaly; Completely Controlled- You and your shadow are always merged. Choose one of these)
A cheery disposition isn't for everyone, my disposition is (Personality)
[imgright] (Insert Shadow Picture Here) [/imgright]

Hunter:

[imgleft] (Insert Picture Here this may have to be changed to fit your pictures) [/imgleft]
Gaia Name: (Username)
If you care to know, I am [u] (Character Name) [/u]. My age is [u] (age) [/u]
I have become a preditor in service of the people because (Bio; explain why you've become a hunter)
Why I'm not dead yet (Talents; 2 max. BE ORIGINAL!!)
I've become (Personality)
[url] (Insert Weapon Picture Direct Link Here) [/url]

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm
Shadow-Touched:

User Image
Gaia Name: xx_TheChesireCat_xx
Pleased to meet you, I am Poppy Creamer . I have lived 18 long years.
The tradgic tale of my life is.....when I was a child I was kidnapped. In a dark cage with shackles on my wrists was where I lived for 2 years. The police could not find me and eventually deemed it an unsolved case. While in that cage I met my shadow, this gave me the power to break free and kill those who kidnapped me. Ever since I have been hunted.
I have been cursed and blessed with unusual talents my ability is to grow feathery black wings to fly and control fire with my eyes. These powers come with a price, I am controlled by my shadow.
A cheery disposition isn't for everyone, my disposition is when I am not controlled by my shadow I am quiet and shy. Also I am thoughtful and occasionaly spiteful or sinister.
My Shadow

User Image
Gaia Name: _Jess-Roxx_xox
Pleased to meet you, I am Allison Cooper. I have lived 17 long years.
The tragic tale of my life is I have always talked with my shadow, it was my best friend when I was a child. No one really understood, and they all thought I was insane. They had me tested for any things: retardation, bipolar disorder, and a lot of other stuff. I tested negative though, so they eventually just accepted it. But, lately, my shadow has been trying to get me to do things I don't want to, trying to take over me.
I have been cursed and blessed with unusual talents.... I can control someone using their shadow... or rather... my shadow can.... I can a little bit though...
These powers come with a price: I am Controlled.
A cheery disposition isn't for everyone, my disposition is bold, and outgoing. I'm pretty tough, but I'm not stupid either.

My Shadow

Hunters:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaia Name: xx_TheChesireCat_xx
If you care to know, I am Renard Delcroix . My age is 19
I have become a preditor in service of the people because my father was Shadow-touched and before he became so controlled by his shadow that he commited suicide to escape I was beaten and watched him slowly die. After he passed away my mother worked herself to nothing in factories, eventually she grew sick and died too. The Shadow-touched may have once been people, and some still are but they are all monsters.
Why I'm not dead yet is because I'm very skilled at parkor and a master of coeporia- a type of fighting.
I've become very gentle and kind, a sweet man. Except for when I fight, then I am brutal. Also I am very driven but conflicted because I hate killing.
Click Here To See My Weapon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:08 pm
(Lalalalala~Waiting for people to join~ I'm much too impatient! Lalalalala~)  

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 am
(Bumpers)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:30 pm
(Bumpers)  

xx_TheChesireCat_xx

Kaito_7420

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 am
((Oh snaps, was this RP dropped? I may be on semi-hiatus, but I'm still interested and I've been thinking that joining RPs might get me active again. Something to do instead of playing games all day (when I should be doing homework).))  
Romance // Drama

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games