- Shesha & Apophis
- Ajani
- Rangi'ya Majani
- Kayonga
- Kidogo Moja

-----------------------------------
Unassigned Familiars:
User Image
Dakarai is a sweet, caring canine with nothing but the best intentions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 pm
Shawishi (Shi for short)
Meaning: Temptation
Female Cheeton (CheetahxLion Crossbreed) --- Infertile
Colorist: Teh Angel Yuna

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Personality:
She's taken to looking upto her father, in a way. With so many other females about, she really isn't interested in being really girly, but she has taken to boys. She's seen the way her dad makes the ladies sway, and plans to do the same to the opposite gender. She's very flirtatious and loves starting up arguments and fights. She will do just about anything to try to break up a couple if she thinks the boy is really cute, or at the very least try to get into a paw-to-paw combat with the other female. That is what she enjoys most: fighting, followed closely by flirting. She is a very stubborn and manipulative lioness, that always gets her way, even if it means days of plotting and weeks of hard work.

The contest prompt I won my very first SoA with: <3

Prompt:
You've been watching your father for a while, and you see how he acts around ladies, even ones that aren't your mother. How does this make you feel? What do you do about this observation of yours?
Response: Shawishi crouched low to the ground. She was hiding in a bush with nothing but her nose sticking out. She could see through the foliage, but should someone look her way, all they would see would be a dark spot among the leaves, and this was just what she wanted. She was out on one of her little observation trips where she would settle herself down somewhere and watch. She would watch lions, sometimes even other types of animals, and she would take notes of their behaviour in her mind; store them for later use. Her memory served her well, and she savored all of the little details of her finds.

That day's venture followed her father, Mauja. His coat was the same chocolate brown that hers was, but it covered a body much taller and leaner. She watched him as he approached another female, just to talk, but it seemed that every female he talked to got the same twinkle in their eye... Different than when he spoke to males. That, of course, really didn't mean very much, as the sparkle in most males' eyes when they spoke to her father, was that of anger. He didn't do so well with other males. She blinked a few times, trying to dispell her wandering thoughts without too much movement. She didn't want to give her position away.

She lay there and watched for a few minutes, perhaps, before she got bored and her mind began to drift once more... I want to put that look into other lions' eyes. I will figure out what it is that dad does to keep others interested when he speaks. I need to know how he makes them like him. They must like me... When I want them to... Her thoughts cut short as something bit her rump. She thrashed backwards until she could chew on the bite that was left behind. Now having completely lost interest in her father, she set of to find her mother.

She bound happily out of the bush that had hidden her, tail swishing, and headed towards home. That's where mother would be, so that's where she wanted to be, just then. When Shawishi caught her first glimpse of Nafsi, she sat down to think. Doesn't Momma get jealous when Dad talks to other lionesses? I would get very angry and... The scowl that had made it across her features disappeared. She knew she could never do anything to her Dad. She loved him too much, but the lioness... Images of claws flying, teeth baring came to mind, but she shook her head to get rid of them If Momma's fine with it, then so am I. But if it happened to me... An image of a splayed open carcass, hunks of red meat still stuck to it, floated into her little brown head. A grin crept along her lips, and she chose to leave that thought there. She stood up and headed over to Nafsi, deciding she had done enough observing today and it was time for a nap.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:11 pm
Shesha
Meaning: Serpent Who Symbolizes Time
Male Rogue Lion
Colorist: Kireiryuu

& Apophis
Meaning: Serpent of darkness or chaos
Male Snake

User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image User Image

Personality:

Personality:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:27 pm
Ajani
Meaning: He Who Wins the Struggle
Male Wild Dog

User Image

Personality:
Ajani is a fighter, a survivor on the outside. He talks big, and he stands up for himself and those around him, but on the inside he's a big softie. He means to do well, and if push should come to shove he would be willing to put his life on the line.

Not a loner by choice, this poor mutt has lost everything that he once had. Family, loved ones, a pack maybe, all lost and he refuses to open up about it. No one knows who he is or was, or where he came from. And he intends to keep it that way. The key to survival is to live in the moment, plan for the future, and not dwell on the past.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:34 pm
Rangi'ya Majani
Meaning: Color of the Grass
Male Rogue Lion
Colorist: Ameh

User Image

Personality:
This lion roams the land, content to be on his own but never refusing company should it cross his path. He lives to be free, and loves to live. He will participate in activities should he be invited, but at his core he is content and carefree. If every day were up to him, he would spend it sunbathing in the grass. But what with needing to eat and socialize, he does do more, and not unwillingly either. He enjoys the company of others and is a pretty good conversationalist if nothing else. All in all, he is a laidback male, content to do whatever, whenever.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm
Kayonga
Meaning: Ash
Female Rogue Lioness

User Image User Image

Personality:
Kayonga trusts no one. She lives a life that is miserable and full of pain and hatred. No one has gotten close enough to her to understand what has happened to her, but perhaps the keen observer may notice that she wear the pelt of her late mate.

All that has been gathered was that what she once had had gone up in flames. She lost a litter to a brutal brush fire, one that she believes may have been started maliciously. And what was more, her mate died to the smoke inhalation trying to get the cubs to safety. When she lost everything, there was only one thing she could do.

She carried her dead mate to the nearest willing baboons and pleaded with them to skin him for her so that she could have him with her always. Morbid, sure, but the lioness was in a broken state. She wanted to get away from where her family had begun to grow before it got roasted alive, but she couldn't go anywhere without her beloved. So in exchange for a few favors, she managed to convince the baboons to do as she asked, and to this day she wears his pelt and his skull, and it gives her her strength to live through the day and onto the next.

She moves around a lot, due to her aggression and general distrust of others, and it would be a wonder for anyone at all to catch and keep her attention for too long. She is broken, and believes she can never love again.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:24 pm
Kidogo Moja
Meaning: Little One
Male Wild Dog
Gifted to me by Tara de Draiocht! Thank you! <3

User Image

Personality:

[OOC] Journals [OOC]