Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Junjou Romantica Main Forum
First Impression

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 pm
Tell me your first impression on Usagi-san, Misaki, Hiroki, Nowaki, Shinobu, and Mikage. You can just do it on a few, and if you want you can also tell us your first impression on the other characters. I'll start:

My first impression of Usagi-san and Misaki were that maybe they can't get along? I mean look at the bolts flying thorough the air! It really made me believe that maybe it won't DEFIANTLY work.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 pm
Misaki and Usagi: He is way too old for Misaki (10 years older), kind of creepy. Why did he just practiclly rape Misaki apon their first meeting, kind of creepy. Awe, Misaki cares about Usagi's feelings and Usagi cries for the first time in front of someone and they kiss. CUTE! (hopefully this made sense, I went in order of what happened in the first episode).

Hiroki and Nowaki: Awe, so cute together and they care, but why can't Hiroki show emotions? Why won't he smile? Nowaki is so sweet. Not much to say about this couple, which is odd since this is my favorite couple.

Shinobu and Mikage: I forgot which is which, since I haven't watched in so long and there are barely any episodes for this pair. But whoever is the kid (I think Shinobu, someone correct me), is weird for falling in love with a guy just because this guy saved him from a beating. And although at first I thought that it wouldn't work out and the older guy would never love the kid, I was crying when the older guy told his teacher that he loved the kid, it was so touching and sweet.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

- Not So Klainey -

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 pm
Hmm...well let's see...

Usagi- o_O scary man who smokes and likes raping kids o_e

Misaki- How cute!!! o////o green eyes!!!! (lol i have a fetish for eyes nd long hair)

Hiroki- bitter love sick man??? (sorry i usually have bad impressions of a character until i get to know them)

Nowaki- hard working person ^_^

Shinobu- bishounen!!!!! ^_^

Mikage- pervert teacher >.>

Can't say they're good, but I do agree with what I've put >:p

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm
Lol, yeah. And now I remember who was who for Shinobu and Mikage.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 am
i liked them i had good first impressions  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:25 am
But what did you think of each character as you saw them?  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

69_Go-Go_69

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 pm
Well Usami kind of scared me. I was just waiting for the moment when he turns from sweet kind Usagi-san to wife-beating, rapist Akihiko like a lifetime drama. Misaki was halarious simply because of his sexuality denial (and his reactions to everything people say). Hiroki was originally Misaki three years in the future to me (watched the anime first) but then I fugured out that there were three different couples. Nowaki has always annoyed me. First he "kidnaps" some random guy and starts to fall in love with him. I would have screamed rape and ran away if I were Hiro. Miyagi, much like Misaki, was pure halarity. His greetings to Hiroki and his interation with Shinobu was very intriging. Shinobu has always been the cry baby of the bunch to me. But at first he was the stalker cry baby. The way he was telling Miyagi that them being together was destiny is kind of wierd. But I love his cabbage stir fry moment. That was funny^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm
69_Go-Go_69
Well Usami kind of scared me. I was just waiting for the moment when he turns from sweet kind Usagi-san to wife-beating, rapist Akihiko like a lifetime drama. Misaki was halarious simply because of his sexuality denial (and his reactions to everything people say). Hiroki was originally Misaki three years in the future to me (watched the anime first) but then I fugured out that there were three different couples. Nowaki has always annoyed me. First he "kidnaps" some random guy and starts to fall in love with him. I would have screamed rape and ran away if I were Hiro. Miyagi, much like Misaki, was pure halarity. His greetings to Hiroki and his interation with Shinobu was very intriging. Shinobu has always been the cry baby of the bunch to me. But at first he was the stalker cry baby. The way he was telling Miyagi that them being together was destiny is kind of wierd. But I love his cabbage stir fry moment. That was funny^^

I agree. I thought that Misaki and Hiroki were the same for awhile. It wasn't till the middle of that episode did I realize they had different eye colors and that they couldn't be the same. Lol, But I agree, I agree with you.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 am
heart blaugh for all  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:01 pm
MisakiXUsagi-Wait doesn't he think the other guy(Misaki) is stupid. Okay so he's his brother's friend great! Hey, why did Misaki wake up Usagi? Oh snap! Did he just did what I think he did to Misaki? Aw, Misaki's brother is a meanie not returning Usagi's feelings. Did they just do that! Aw, what a crazy couple XD

NowakiXHiro-Okay, so you have Hiro who has problems with a one sided love and angered management problems. Pfft, ha he got hit. Wow Nowaki's tall! Omg, Nowaki's a stalker he stole Hiro's key. I think Nowaki's gonna be glued to Hiro. Aw Nowaki's egoistic how lovely. That wasn't what I expected but okay

Miyagi X Shinobu- Okay, terrorist interesting title! Wait, did Shinobu just say destiny? What did Miyagi do to him. Why is Shinobu following Miyagi. He's being selfish. Isn't that his sister's brother or something?? Gah, Shinobu cried hahaha. Aw, they ended up together anyways.

Well this is what I thought for the first TIME XD  

Dolce Roulette

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 am
LucidElliotAtray
But what did you think of each character as you saw them?

i guess for Romantica i thought slight cliche but still cool  
Junjou Romantica Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff