fans of Dragon Age Origins

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rilewen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 pm
So to begin, how is everyone doing?
it has been about 2 months since bioware has released the awesome RPG called Dragon Age Origins and I for one am a huge fan of it and now being released in March is the expansion: Awakening (pretty much think of Broken steel from Fallout 3). I want your guys opinion of what bioware should add in this expansion. I would like to see co-op just for the one fact that everyone that joins you are on the same quest so why not have 3 other players join you and use their characters of course the theres the "you can't have 4 grey wardens in the game" argument screw that i think that would be awesome. but thats just my thought wink .  
Hakura Dota generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 323!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:46 pm
Rilewen
So to begin, how is everyone doing?
it has been about 2 months since bioware has released the awesome RPG called Dragon Age Origins and I for one am a huge fan of it and now being released in March is the expansion: Awakening (pretty much think of Broken steel from Fallout 3). I want your guys opinion of what bioware should add in this expansion. I would like to see co-op just for the one fact that everyone that joins you are on the same quest so why not have 3 other players join you and use their characters of course the theres the "you can't have 4 grey wardens in the game" argument screw that i think that would be awesome. but thats just my thought wink .

Hakura Dota

Main Page

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff