I Prefer Girls With A Lighter Skin Tone Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:16 pm
Well, my boyfriend and I were hanging out, and I forgot how the conversation started, but he told me he preferred girls with a lighter skin tone.
As you can see, I am a dark girl; I am mixed. ( I am not just black)

My boyfriend always thought that girls that are mixed are always lighter.
Which is somewhat true.
My two sisters are lighter than me; I am the darkest one.

He said I proved him wrong on that statement.
Before we dated, he said he always wanted to be with a chick that was half black and half latino.
Met me and was surprised when I told him I was half Cuban.

Anyways, he told me that girls with a lighter skin tone look better to him and that a girl who is half Asian or whatever looks real good.

Honestly, that made me feel like s**t.
I have no Asian in me, and if I want to go lighter, I have to take those pills, and I do not want to do that.
I like my skin tone, but sometimes, in situations like this, I wish I was lighter.

He told me not to worry about it.
He fell in love with me and that I look good to him and blah blah blah.

But it hurts to know that I am not his 'ideal girl.'

TL;DR: My boyfriend said that he prefers lighter girls. I am not his ideal girlfriend when it comes to preference.

Discuss:
Have you ever been with someone who told you that you were not the ideal person look wise
How is your day going so far?
I am making my specialty tonight: Spaghetti dramallama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:27 pm
"The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice".
The stamenet above ONLY applies to berries, NOT women.

But yeah, Dark Skinned girls are the sexiest, most beautiful women on the planet IMO.

Light skinned is played out. White is a no-no. Not based on race, but you just wont understand if you havent been with one. 3nodding

AKA: Ur a hot African-Cuban... mix. sweatdrop  

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Tsukira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Gouki Zusaki

But yeah, Dark Skinned girls are the sexiest, most beautiful women on the planet IMO.

Light skinned is played out. White is a no-no. Not based on race, but you just wont understand if you havent been with one. 3nodding

Yeah, you are right on that.
And thank you.
4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:46 am
Tsukira
Gouki Zusaki

Yeah, you are right on that.
And thank you.
4laugh

lol your are hot no lies 3nodding  

Young Logic

ReIevant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am
Honestly, I'm the same way.
I like my ladies light skinned.
Asian is my favs.

I don't really feel white girls like talk about, but eh.

BUT, that's just my preference, I have and would date white chicks, or darker tones girls, also.

That's if I wasn't too much of a manwhore.
ninja

JSFR : Lil Bro, I'm tellin. ;/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 pm
MC Relevant
Asian is my favs.

BUT, that's just my preference, I have and would date white chicks, or darker tones girls, also.

ninja

I just could never understand that whole thing.
'I like this skin tone better than this one and prefer to be with that one.'

It's a major sore topic with me since most of the guys, mainly black, around here tend to be with a lighter skin woman, and those woman act like they are better then the darker ones.

Ugh, that is a story I do not want to go into.

I understand that you would want to date the white or the darker; I know some that wouldn't do it cause the color bothers them, but what do you mean you are a manwhore?

Tsukira
Vice Captain

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 pm
Tsukira
MC Relevant
Asian is my favs.

ninja

It's a major sore topic with me since most of the guys, mainly black, around here tend to be with a lighter skin woman, and those woman act like they are better then the darker ones.

I understand that you would want to date the white or the darker; I know some that wouldn't do it cause the color bothers them, but what do you mean you are a manwhore?
No lie, if a dude likes a certin part of a girl, the right skin tone enhanches it.

A dude that likes light-skinned girls might like em that much more with a fatty...

And for me, ill take a nice hourglass shaped girl with some perky top, and a squeeze-able amount of bottom anyday over, well, ANYTHING!

Basically, dudes are dudes and like girls with a figure, the skin-tone of their peference is just a siple "add-on" to their desires.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:25 pm
you're a sexy beast chica!! 4laugh  

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

Tsukira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 pm
Gouki Zusaki
Tsukira
MC Relevant
Asian is my favs.

ninja

No lie, if a dude likes a certin part of a girl, the right skin tone enhanches it.

A dude that likes light-skinned girls might like em that much more with a fatty...

And for me, ill take a nice hourglass shaped girl with some perky top, and a squeeze-able amount of bottom anyday over, well, ANYTHING!

Basically, dudes are dudes and like girls with a figure, the skin-tone of their peference is just a siple "add-on" to their desires.

For some, it is an add-on, for others, it's a must have.
I actually knew a guy would only date light skinned girls.
He didn't care if she wasn't that attractive, just as long as her skin tone was on point.

But, what you want, you most likely will never come across.
I guess that is why I never broke down what type of guy I wanted when it came to looks.
Just as long as his personality is on track and we get a long.

I know guys are guys, and girls and girls, but damn, some can be pretty damn shallow.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 pm
k3ki-x
you're a sexy beast chica!! 4laugh

As are you.
heart  

Tsukira
Vice Captain

ReIevant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:21 pm
Tsukira
MC Relevant
Asian is my favs.

ninja

Well you see, this doesn't happen with just skin tones.
In the same very sense, it happens with people who rather short girls over tall, older over younger, and skinnier over thicker, visa versa.

Just as some guys or girls don't like to date "fat" chicks, some don't like to date darker skin toned ladies.
I mean, I know you say it's just a skin tone, and not that important, but is height? Or weight? In the end, it should be the inside that counts....

BUT, life isn't perfect. Truth is, it's looks that usually attracts the person into getting to know somebody. That is where preferences come in.
Me? I could like any females of any size, shape, color, but that doesn't mean I don't have my preferences to what my "favorite" would be.

It's human nature, just as if we would have a favorite color, or food.
....not to say females are as important as colors or food. xD

Also, the manwhore thing was just saying I wouldn't really date any type of woman, no matter what shape, size, or color, because I'm currently going through a manwhoring faze.

tl;dr Preference in woman/men is as normal as preference in color, music, or food.
I'm too much of a flirt to date, hence me being manwhore.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:29 pm
MC Relevant
Tsukira
MC Relevant
Asian is my favs.

ninja

In the same very sense, it happens with people who rather short girls over tall, older over younger, and skinnier over thicker, visa versa.

Just as some guys or girls don't like to date "fat" chicks, some don't like to date darker skin toned ladies.
I mean, I know you say it's just a skin tone, and not that important, but is height? Or weight? In the end, it should be the inside that counts....

BUT, life isn't perfect. Truth is, it's looks that usually attracts the person into getting to know somebody. That is where preferences come in.
Me? I could like any females of any size, shape, color, but that doesn't mean I don't have my preferences to what my "favorite" would be.

Also, the manwhore thing was just saying I wouldn't really date any type of woman, no matter what shape, size, or color, because I'm currently going through a manwhoring faze.

tl;dr Preference in woman/men is as normal as preference in color, music, or food.

Breaking it down like that, I understand what you mean.  

Tsukira
Vice Captain

ReIevant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:35 pm
Tsukira
MC Relevant
Tsukira
MC Relevant
Asian is my favs.

ninja

Breaking it down like that, I understand what you mean.
But I think you're cute none the less. ;p  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 pm
Whaaa? I don't have any of those so called "preferences." A girl that looks good just looks good. I look at females as a whole. BUT, if I something HAS to be on point, it's the face, the face is a must because that's what I'm gonna be lookin' at the most. On that note, I won't give most fat chicks the time of day. Not to say I haven't flirted and ******** with one, but they have to look hella good.  

Shin Maikaru

Dangerous Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wambat182

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm
I have the opposite problem emo  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items