Welcome to Gaia! ::

~OFFICIAL JONAS BROTHERS FAN CLUB~

Back to Guilds

We have contests, talk about current concerts, and get previews of upcoming music videos! 

Tags: Jonas, Brothers, Music, Disney, Band 

Reply Jonas brothers (with prize giveaways)
JONAS BROTHERS BROKEN UP???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supermac18rockz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm
ok.....so are tha Jonas Brothers broken up or not??? because Nick has his own band noww && im confused!!!! so r they???  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:19 pm
supermac18rockz
ok.....so are tha Jonas Brothers broken up or not??? because Nick has his own band noww && im confused!!!! so r they???

Well, in a recent interview with "tu" magazine (a mexican tween magazine" He said that they had a long talk about theyre retirment, and they dont see that happening any time soon. But, really, theoretically, i guess theyre kinda broken up. because they all want to go theyre seperate ways you know? But gosh golly i really hope not!!!  

TheAwesomestMelissaEver

Lil jackson-baby

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm
Ya everyone keep telling me that there band is breaking up. and Nick is going on tour by himself and not with Joe&Kevin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:54 pm
yep ever body keeps on telling me that 2! sad  

areo1982

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Invader Misty

5,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:06 pm
i swear if they officially break up i will lock myself in my rooom with every little thing jonas, a giant box of chocolate and listen to every one of their songs a jillion times and cry 4 a week crying crying crying crying unless im by force dragged out which will be almost impossible  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:57 pm
I don't think they're breaking up. I mean, look at the Black Eyed Peas! Fergie and will.i.am went and did their own thing, and now they're back together again with top songs on iTunes. I think our Jonas Brothers will be A OK! 3nodding  

katato2013

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

x-Jennstar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm
Nick jonas and the administration is a side project.
They are DEFINATELY not broken up.
its like how fergie made her career as fergie,
but the beps are still together making their music.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:19 pm
They are NOT breaking up. Nick Jonas and the Administration is just a side project. Once Nick is done touring and stuff, then the brothers go back being Jonas Brothers.  

bacon4life

nailpolish23

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:41 pm
If they aren't broken up,I'm happy. If they are,that's sad  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:20 am
The Jonas Brothers are definitely NOT broken up! They're going on tour this summer starting on July 27th in Dallas! World Tour 2010 is happening! Don't worry guys, they're still together! They've also mentioned maybe working on a new album soon that could be released by next summer, so they're definitely still together! Nick's new band, Nick Jonas and the Administration, was just a side project he wanted to pursue by himself, the bigger picture for Nick is definitely the Jonas Brothers, and that goes for all three of them. They've constantly said all year that they're not breaking up and they love what they're doing right now. We've still got the Jonas Brothers, don't worry. Also, if you're a member of their fanclub, Team Jonas then the presale for some of the shows starts on Tuesday May 11th, so don't forget to get in on that!  

Reinier Days

Magical Phantom

15,225 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Jonas brothers (with prize giveaways)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items