Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
looking for 1 X1 RP ..Male Perfered.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_hearts3

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:42 pm
~ time progressed into the year 2120...

~PLOT~
~ Humans where small in number, war had destroyed the world they used to know, the War of Zeus , this war had detached humans from the humans that thought they where gods, Demi-gods were the slang term used for the wannabe gods, they captured humans with unique abilities or apperances and changed them physically and with that they declared war.......The test subjects of the Demi-gods where marked with links that conected them to each other....... like a puzzle....

Marked by ranks , These 'titans' that had been created by the demi-gods where considered dangerous by both humans and the Demi-Gods. After the war of Zeus Most of the 'titans' died, only 2 remain alive but the Demi-Gods have set out to kill the last remaining 'titans'.........

~ I want to live ......

Ok so this is only a bit of the story, i would like this RP to go by private message and i will explain more about it if you dont understand C:

So i will be playing
a character named
Nyx
Titan serial code : Kaos
Physical Features: Long Black hair, with evergreen eyes. Slender figure but athletic.
Personality: Tough, Hard-headed, hates to be told what to do, when she trusts a person enough she is relaxed , timid, affectionate.

And the male character name
Ephraim
Titan serial code : Hemera
Physical Appearance: Short blonde hair, gray eyes. Not buff but not lanky, he spends alot time working out.
Personality: Silent, Aloof at times, dark at moments, very sarcastic, but ones he knows someone, Playful, romantic, and caring.

RULES!

~ NO ONE LINERS!! i cannot stress that enough. stressed
please just dont do it.
~ Cursing is allowed
~Romance could exsist if you want
~If you want to quit the RP please tell me.....dont just stop and pretend i wont notice.
~ Im flexible... This RP is supposed to be bloody and Gore...but i can tone it down to P-13 im ok with it.

~ Also i promise to explain the plot further... So PM if you have a question or your interest!!!

(( thank you!!))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:30 am
remember to follow the ToS even in PMs....this includes the no cybering rule.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Lady_hearts3

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:53 pm
oh i know i never said nothing about cyber...i just ment alot of killing thats all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm
i was refering to the romance portion.  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

Lady_hearts3

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 pm
oohh Cx silly me.
Yes i understand now...but yeah...No just romance like hugging and kissing. thats it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games