Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 'Read only manga' guild: Open to all who love manga!

Back to Guilds

The Best manga guild...ever. 

Tags: Manga 

Reply The 'Read only manga' guild.
Am I the only one who likes Light better than L?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syr-Caffeine

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 pm
Am I the only one on Kira's side?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:28 am
Yes. =D

but I do know some people that do prefer Light to L. Why? I have no clue. L is the best =3  

Raine in AliceLand

Syr-Caffeine

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:29 pm
I prefer Kira because I like that he is killing off the bad guys. I always disagreed with the fact that murderers do not get executed. I have an eye for an eye mentality but also I think that if someone is executed they cannot kill or rape again, plus why make em suffer for years in jail (people get stabbed, beaten and raped in jail plus we tax payers have to pay for their cost of living). So I think Kira is doing a good thing and L is in his way. I know L is doing what he beleives in but I disagree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:58 pm
this is cool!  

peperdine

Raine in AliceLand

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 pm
Syr-Caffeine
I prefer Kira because I like that he is killing off the bad guys. I always disagreed with the fact that murderers do not get executed. I have an eye for an eye mentality but also I think that if someone is executed they cannot kill or rape again, plus why make em suffer for years in jail (people get stabbed, beaten and raped in jail plus we tax payers have to pay for their cost of living). So I think Kira is doing a good thing and L is in his way. I know L is doing what he beleives in but I disagree.

I like your thinking very much. I also agree with an eye for an eye. And thanks for actually explaining why you like Light more than L unlike some people. I agree Light was doing justice at first, I will give you that, but after a while he became obsessed with power and wanted only to become a "god". For that reason I like L better for trying to stop Light from killing off people he did not need to.

And I do know people who only like Light better because he's "hotter". And that's there only reason too. =.=''  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:55 pm
I detest those who like anime/manga ppl just because they are hot.

It just makes anime liking girls look like idiots. Its degraiding really :S  

Syr-Caffeine

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Raine in AliceLand

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:40 am
Yeah really. All their screeching and fussing. stupid fan girls -shot-

there's more to a character than what they look like. fangirls should pay attention to personality gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:59 am
well lights very cool. and i do agree with your justice part. how he kills bad guys and such. but L just cool because he only eats freaking sweet lucky....  

klado the cookie king

Sharmayne

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:27 pm
I Like Light's character better, because hes so...cunning and evil. I watch a lot of murder shows and movies o I find evil minds intriguing Though I do enjoy L's quirks he is just too smart.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 pm
Not the only one, it seems. I have a few friends who like Light better than L also~~

I personally seem to be one of the few who love neither but instead love Mello, /shot  

satoru-13

The 'Read only manga' guild.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff