Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Tehuti and I am new.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Tehuti

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:56 pm
Name: Tehuti Oda

Physical Description:

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: A young swordsman Musashi Akechi. Will need help with that.

Zanpaktou: (achieved/not achieved)

Shikai Release: (Release Phrase)

Shikai: (achieved/not achieved)

Bankai: (achieved/not achieved)

Special Accessories: (if any)

Skills: ???

Abilities: ????

Personality: Young, niive, nice,

Biography/History: Died in Japan 2002 at the age of 16. His real name was Stuart Huntington and he traviled to Japan to learn more about its culture and traditions. Stuart died because he was in the wrong place and wrong time.

Signature/Patented Technique: (If any) (Patented techniques can only be learned from Captains, VCs, or those of Captain level.)

Guild Status: member

Online Schedule: Monday 5pm-9pm Tuesday 7pm-9pm Wendesday 5pm-9pm Thursday 7pm-9pm Friday 5pm-12am Saturday 12pm-12am Sunday varies.

I do not know how to fill in the rest of this information. Please help me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 pm
Name: Tehuti Oda

Aliases/ Nicknames: N/A

Physical Description: Dark hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", 120lb,

Zanpaktou: Musashi Akechi
Shikai:
Shikai Command: Cut Musashi Akechi
Shikai Abilities:
Inajitus: Tehuti puts his sword in the sheath, then unsheathes it to shoot out a white arcing blast.
Shikai Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bankai:
Bankai Command: Musashi Akechi
Bankai Transition: Tehuti puts both his hands on the where his pinkes are tuching and pulls the sword apart.
Bankai Abilities:
Inajitsu: Tehuti put his swords in their sheaths then unsheathes them to fire a gray arc.
{spin Musashi Akechi: Tehuti puts both his swords together making a double bladed sword. Then puts it to his side and use his reaista to start spinning it. Then he throw it at his opponent.
Raging cyclone: Tehuti starts spinning really fast causing the opponent to block many atack. Tehuti holds up his blade and releases a large and potent amount of reiatsu.
Tehuti then spins rapidly to parry a attack, both creating a rotating shield of reiatsu around himself and tossing away any nearby attackers or projectiles.
The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation.
This attack is only effective when rotating, since the reiatsu itself is not enough to stop a physical attack.} Need time to think about it.

Special Accessories: N/A

Skills: Balance, excilent foot work, fighting, running and endurance.

Abilities:

Personality: Tahuti is a very relaxed young man who is always willing to help a person out. He is good at following others, but wishes to one day lead.

Biography/History: Tehuti Oda was born in London. My mother was a college professor at Oxford University and my father is the stay at home parent that takes care of me.
Tehuti had many good friends at the local school. He wanted to be a musician and teach it to high school students.
Tehuti Oda died in London at the age of 16 walking home one night from his friends house. Tehuti was killed by a drunk driver.
After a few hour hanging around the street a shinigami came up to me and sent me to Soul Society

Powers: N/A  

Lord Tehuti

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Tehuti

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 pm