Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
No...oh dear god no... T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm
Just a few minutes ago I was playing a Verses game and (( I swear this is 100% true )) I was in the zone. I was doing far better at this then I ever played and was bringing a world of pain to the enemy group. Like I was raining down a godly firestorm upon them with my team. I even managed to revive all 3 of my team mates during the No Mercy Campaign without being hit by any special infected.

We were about to get to the rooftop finale then I DISCONNECTED! I was just sitting here like "Please let me stay, I was doing so good! Get back!!" but I couldn't get back crying . The one time my Internet was good it craps out on me in the Elevator level, at the end no less...

I wasn't sad cause I just Lost connection, I was bummed out I was doing so well, I was probably the MVP ( Most Valuable Player ) which was a first time in L4D 1.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 pm
That sucks hard.  

Muddy Armadillo

Aged Poster

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm
I blame Bright House. The other day they were suppose to fix my Internet problems cause I kept loosing Internet. So we waited and when he showed up he looked at our modem and rowder ( Or however the devil you spell it ) and said "I don't do that...", We made it clear that is what we needed them replaced last week.

Now I gotta wait for this guy in like 8-10 hours to replace the 2 pieces of junk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:25 pm
Router....  

Garret Erikson

Coolman751

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:59 pm
damn dude.....i feel your pain  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:58 pm
I had something liek that happen to me once. It was at the start of Blood harvest on the first game. we started and after a few minutes my team started following my move exactly becase i was taking no damage despited 3 hoards attacking us. it was so cool. we got tot he end of the tunnel then it went back to the menu and said disconected.  

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 am
OMG it happened again... This time while I was the Tank. I just Incapped 3 survivors and right then lost connection crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm
dude a similar thing happened to my friend.it was L4D2 The Bridge on Expert and he was the only onewho made it to the chopper and he looks back to shoot some infected and it froze.  

The Mercenary Rp

Aged Prophet

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 pm
Aww man that sucks. I was trying to play Expert mode with my friend and I got some power surge or somethin.

This is not a good week for me. I keep loosing connection and now that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:36 pm
I know That happened to me twice L4D2 on The parish finale.  

GoGoRavenRanger

Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff