Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:13 am
User Image

Nya was glad to be home. Even if it was for a short while. She had so much to see and many lions to meet. She knew that she was needed and soon she would have to leave her haven and go see them. She wanted to sit and enjoy the beauty of her home, well her second home. She sighed, her pale wings stretching out across her back to catch the rays of the sun. The pale peacock feathers that ran in her family shown brightly.

Speaking of family, she contemplated looking for her brother Limboko. She hadn't seen him in so long, he probably thought her dead. Her hibernation had been longer than she wanted. But she had to go into her cold sleep in order to survive her injuries.

She shut her blue eyes and hummed a little tune.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:28 am
User Image

The goddess of the past had to admit that she felt more tired now than she ever had in her entire time being alive. She had given birth before, but that had been to a single mortal cub. Now she was carrying a litter of godlings, and there was no telling how many of them there were. She knew she was big, even though Ezriel had tried to convince her otherwise. She had appreciated his kindness and tolerance, but he was really starting to annoy her. Perhaps it was the hormones, from being pregnant.

Koya shook her head, trying to get rid of all her thoughts and free herself of all the stress. It seemed like she had been pregnant for so long, yet it hadn't even been that much time. She wondered when the cubs would come, what they would look like, and, most importantly, what domains they would have. That, perhaps, was her worst fear.

But that was why she had come to the god's haven; she had wanted to get away from all of her worries. She knew that, up here, there was nothing to worry about. She could relax and let her wings unfold. She didn't have to hide herself and disguise as a mortal. She didn't have to worry about Amesi and her cubs that she had recently had. She didn't have to worry about the curse. She didn't have to worry about anything. Aside from being pregnant. Sighing, she shook her head once more, attempting to convince herself to simply stop thinking about everything.

Wandering through the haven at a rather slow pace, as her weight slowed her down, it took her a while before she covered any considerable amount of distance. And, during that time, she hadn't spotted any other immortals. Was the haven empty now? Had all the gods gone down to the mortal world? Things were so different nowadays...

It was only after a few hours of traveling that she came upon another figure, light in color and feminine in form. The silver goddess smiled, glad to have the company of another goddess.

"Hello there!" she called, although rather softly as to not startle the other. Hopefully, this one had a nice domain.

Tamiko-chan

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:39 am
Nya was far from being a bad domain. There was not a cruel or heartless bone in her body. She was a goddess that mortals and immortals alike could rely on. She sighed. It felt so good to be back... to be aware of the world around her. Her only problem was those who wished her harm, those who's mothers had caused them pain and worse... As she had learned so easily not long ago when she was attacked and nearly destroyed by the creature she could not remember.

She didn't want to remember.

She heard someones voice and she lifted her head in the direction of the voice. She smiled, upon seeing a Grey female approaching. And she could already sense those lifeforms within her. It was a rare thing to see a pregnant goddess. She mostly dealt with mortals, since they reproduced so quickly it seemed.

"Greetings!" She said with a big lovely smile. She knew her presence would be appreciated by someone like this goddess. It had been so long too... since she had felt the presences of young. It was a good feeling. "Seeking company?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:08 pm
Koya smiled rather sheepishly at the other's response, wondering if she came off as desperate for attention. It wasn't that she was lacking it, not in the least. She could probably say that Ezriel was giving her too much attention. It was just the presence of another female that she needed the most, she supposed. Someone other than her younger relative, who always seemed to act like a cub. The goddess needed maturity, she needed someone with a level head. Not that Amesi was crazy...

She shook her head, reminding herself that she was atempting to stop the long train of thought, not encourage it.

Upon first glance, the other goddess seemed very kind and sweet. She had the look of someone who had just recently returned to the living, and Koya wondered what her history was. Habitually, she flexed her wings, wanting to feel and see what this other had been through. But she knew now wasn't the time, especially since she was pregnant. Her powers would drain precious energy needed to nourish her cubs. As if on cue, the cubs growing in her belly shifted, and she felt herself wince slightly from the pain.

"Yes, I am," she spoke softly, taking a few steps forward after recovering from the pain. "It has been a while since I have seen anyone up here. I wonder to myself if they've all gone to the mortal world." She chuckled quietly, thinking to herself that even she, old fashioned as she was, had changed and decided to live among the mortals. Was this goddess one that stayed in the haven?

But suddenly she realized that she had yet to introduce herself. "Oh! Where are my manners? I am Koya, goddess of the past. It is a pleasure to meet you," she spoke, bowing her head slightly, as lowering her body would be out of the question.

She was just too big.

Tamiko-chan

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 pm
Nya was pleased that one of the first creatures she was meeting was going to be a mother soon. She felt a close connection to anyone who had offspring. She lifted her chin in a nod. She had forgotten the formalities of speaking to others.

"Hello Koya... I am Nyasambe. Goddess of mothers." She said with a smile that grew wider. It was so ironic. It was horribly ironic. She let loose a small chuckle, her pale wings flexing and shutting against her back, exposing only a few of her family trademark feathers. She sat up, adjusting the feather that belonged to her brother, that lay against her chest. "I think it was meant that we were to meet here... considering your state and my domain."

She tried to wipe the smile off her face-but couldn't.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:05 pm
Koya had to admit that it couldn't be just a coincidence that they had met each other today. She hadn't seen any other gods today, and she had walked for hours, and now the first one she met was the goddess of mothers. What were the chances of that happening?

Just as the other goddess couldn't stop smiling, neither could she. "It is a real pleasure to meet you, Nyasambe." She wondered what powers this other immortal had, and whether she could tell how many cubs Koya was about to have. She had originally thought that she wanted to keep it a surprise, but then she also realized that she would like to know in order to be prepared. If she were having five or six, then she'd really have to prep herself. But she didn't want to seem rude and act as if she only wanted information from the other. Really, she just wanted the company.

"How long have you been up here?" she asked instead, pushing the thought of the other's powers from her mind. "It seems to me that a lot of the gods nowadays are residing down in the mortal world."

She thought about that for a moment, wondering why that might be so. Were all the others just like her; gods that had family ties down in the mortal world? That was the true reason Koya had decided to dwell there. She had had a mortal child, and had cursed her entire bloodline. Her mission in life was to correct the wrongs she had committed, and to make things right with her family. Could others be in the same situation? Or could it just be that they liked to toy with mortal lives and twist them into something terrible?

She shook her head once more, feeling a headache coming on. To add on, the cubs twisted in her belly, making her wince.

"I can't wait for these cubs to be out," she chuckled nervously.

Tamiko-chan

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm
Nya knew that at least, her presence would be appreciated by this female. She knew some did not want help or advice or her even around them and some found solace in her. She hoped she could help this female who was alone. Nya wondered if she did not have a mate. Though it was not her place, to dwell with males.

"Not long. I haven't been awake actually... in a long time. I hibernated... I got injured and a long sleep was all I could think of to heal myself!" She said, looking off at the distance mountains. "Otherwise... I have only been awake for perhaps an hour or two."

She gazed downward. "I plan on heading down to find my brother... he must have been worried... I just disappeared...." She sighed. "But I mostly dwell in the mortal world... only because there is not much need for my domain up here... not many mothers... not much for me to do." She paused. "And there are gods and goddess's who don't want a 'mother' around them..."

She smiled and gazed at the pregnant lionesses belly. "You seem close to birth... within the week perhaps."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 pm
Koya felt like she could relax around this goddess, that she didn't always have to worry about making a good impression or keeping her out of danger. She could really just unwind and let all of her worries slip away for just a little while.

She listened to the other's explanation of having gone into hibernation for a long while, due to an injury. The pregnant goddess winced, but this time not from the pain. She knew all too well what happened to a god when it was severely injured. Most mortals believed them to be invincible, but gods could get hurt just as easily as they could. And when they had to be reborn because of an injury... well, that was never good news. But at least this goddess had only gone into slumber, and hadn't actually been reborn.

"I see... so I am the first you have encountered since waking up?" It must not be a coincidence, then, that they had met. There must be something that was meant for them. Koya firmly believed it.

"Oh, who is your brother, if I may ask?" she questioned, wondering if she knew her brother. Was it a mortal, and thus a half brother? Or was it another god? Even if it was a god, the goddess of the past doubted that she would know him. She knew more about past events than anything else, and she hardly ever had encounters with immortals. It was more likely that she'd know a mortal relative than an immortal one. She nodded her head, focusing more on the other and less on her own thoughts. It made sense, her being in the mortal world more often due to the lack of mothers in the haven.

When was the last time she had heard of a goddess birthing more gods? A while, she was sure.

As the other commented on her pregnancy, she smiled once more. "It does seem that I've been pregnant for a while. I think I've just been worrying too much about how many there will be and what domains they will reign over." She hesitated a moment, then ventured to ask, "Is there any way that you might be able to tell something about them?"

Tamiko-chan

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 pm
Nya nodded. She hadn't even done much in moving since awakening. She was still getting used to the atmosphere, It felt heavier for some reason. "Yes. I was hoping I'd see another god or goddess before I descended to the earth. I just want to breath the air of the mountains and see those like me!" She said simply, nodding her head so that her necklace bounced.

"My brother is Limboko.. God of pleasure. A strange one to be related too-I know... but our parents... well lets just say I am sure Lim is good at making 'mothers out there' for me to tend... from what I suspect." She said with a chuckle. "He is very important to me... being that we are siblings so close in age.

Nya chuckled at the mothers request. "I cannot tell you much. I can tell you are near the time when I could help.. but... I am no good at the genders, or the domains. I deal mostly in the process of birth and such.. but I can tell that you have healthy cubs in you, just by the way they move about so... Gods tend to be pregnant longer than mortals... so it is a long time to carry young."

Only, she didn't know from personal experiance... she had yet to be a mother herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:03 pm
Koya smiled and nodded her head in understanding. "I know what you mean. I myself dwell down in the mortal world, and it's nice to come up here and see others like me. Makes me feel like life isn't so short." Her eyes clouded for a moment as her thoughts once more overtook her mind. She didn't know what she would do when her mortal relatives passed away. It felt strange, knowing that she would outlive the smallest of cubs in her bloodline.

But that wasn't what she came here for, so she pushed the thoughts from her mind. Instead she thought about the other goddess' brother, and searched her memory for name or face. But nothing came to mind, and she frowned slightly.

"I'm afraid I do not know him. I admit that I don't know many other gods nowadays. More mortals than anything," she spoke, smiling sheepishly. But it seemed that this Limboko character made his rounds, if what his sister suspected was true. She knew that some males were like that, that some of them laid with every female they could manage. Hopefully he had more attachment than that.

The silver goddess nodded her head in understanding when Nya told her that she couldn't figure anything out about genders or domains. She supposed that she couldn't have expected much. "It's a shame," she spoke quietly, "but I am glad that you can assure me my cubs are healthy. That's perhaps a mother's worst fear, that her cubs might be ill." Koya had been worrying her entire pregnancy if she was doing well for her cubs, or if she had taken in enough nutrients to ensure healthy development. It seemed she had, and her worries could be put to rest.

"Have you had any cubs yourself?" she questioned.

Tamiko-chan

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Nya smiled. She liked the mortal world. She didn't mind the sadness of it, the seeing them dying and sick. Oh yes, the gods could die but it was different, she supposed. She hadn't met a mortal she didn't like... well that she could remember. As far as she knew, it was either a mortal or a god that had attacked her. She couldn't remember.

"Yes. I can see what you mean. Life does seem short. I see little cubs be born and females become mothers... and I can already see them aging it seems. Its a terrible thing.. but... I accept that." She said. Being so close to death, she had learned to accept it.

"I don't really have acquaintances. You see... a lot of times when I am in the presence of a mortal, I take the form of their mother... not all the time but most of the time... makes it easier for them to accept me. " She said with a shrug.

She chuckled. "No... I have yet to be a mother myself.. ironic isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 pm
Koya, on the other hand, couldn't accept it so quickly. She was too close to her mortal family to have any ease letting them go when it was time. She knew it was still a ways away, but she still feared the day. Time went differently for her than it did for mortals. Everything was quick for them. Slow and painstaking for the immortals. At least, that's how she felt.

"I think for mortals it is short. I have lived many millennia and have seen many things. No mortal could ever touch on that." The goddess of the past had never gone through death or the rebirthing process. She supposed it had been because of her withdrawal from the rest of the world and her self-inflicted isolation. She had put herself out there once, and gotten betrayed. She had hid away, protecting herself from everything and everyone by making sure she never came into contact with them.

But things were different now.

"You can do that?" she asked, intrigued. She knew that gods had the ability to appear in any form they wished, but she had never actually actively used the power herself. The only form of transformation she had used was to hide her wings, and even then she found that keeping them invisible was a challenge. Perhaps she was simply out of practice.

"What if their mothers are deceased or... how do you convince them to believe you?" It seemed strange that a mortal wouldn't know the difference between his own mother and a goddess dressing up as their mother. But, she supposed, immortals did have a certain way of influencing mortal lives and minds.

"It is a little ironic," she chuckled softly, not wanting to be rude. "Do you think you will? Be a mother, that is."

Tamiko-chan

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:45 pm
Nya nodded. It was a sad sad thing. She hadn't let herself get close to anyone of the mortal status... sure she had encounters where she talked to them and did her thing, but otherwise it was all her job and from one moment to the other, it was the same job.

"Well... Its easier to explain, that I do not know what their mothers look like. It is an illusion, reflecting the image of their mother, be it a real one or one they dreamt up, dead or alive, is reflected in my image. Sometimes though, like I said... I don't do it right away... I use it mostly for cubs and such... though some wish to see..." She paused. "Yes, I have had a few requests so simply see what they could not remember."

"I don't really know... I suppose... someday" She said simply. "But... I don't know.." A laugh this time. "I just can't see myself as a mother... I mean, I am the goddess of mothers but... I don't know if I could be a mother... I mean... I don't know what i mean. Haha." She sat and rubbed her cheek. "And I am too busy I suppose... tending to other mothers..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:59 pm
Koya had sworn never to get close to any mortal ever again, after her one encounter and betrayal. But she had made an exception for her family, as she felt she had a duty and an obligation to defend and protect them as best she could. But she could hardly protect them from herself, she told herself, and the curse that she had brought down upon them. It pained her, but she didn't regret a single moment spent with her mortal family. They deserved to have others around them that loved and cared for them. No matter what.

She nodded, drifting once more from her thoughts. "I see..." She paused for a moment. "I suppose it makes sense. Some of us lead our lives never knowing what happened to our parents, and we wish to know the answers." She wasn't speaking from experience, but rather from conjecture.

The entire concept intrigued her, as she had never gotten the chance to have a real conversation with any other god besides Rokopelli and Ezriel. But she was curious as to how the powers of other immortals worked.

The silver goddess was confused at first, not knowing what the other was getting at, but soon untangled it within her mind. Smiling, she attempted to take away some of the confusion, "Having a family of your own would take away the time to tend to your duties elsewhere." She paused, and thought. "You don't have to be a mother to be motherly." She remembered her first meeting with Rokopelli, when she was but a cub. She was young and helpless, and Koya had vowed to protect her. She wasn't Roko's mother, but she felt as if she could be.

Now she was getting herself confused..

Tamiko-chan

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm
Nya paused. "I suppose I someday will try being a mother to my own young. I have adopted a many of cubs and such that needed a mother to lean on but I suppose it is different for when they are of your blood and flesh." She said, looking to the pregnant females belly. "It means you share a special connection to them."

"True. I am happy being who I am at this moment. I am not ready to be a mother.. not yet... not so soon. I am too busy trying to find my brother and find out what I've missed all this time... and to find out what happened to me..." She said quietly.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff