Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
EviLXmasBaby's Breeding Bushes - Slots open; inquire on pg7! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faekat Adoption Agency
Crew

Muscular Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:57 pm
EviL's Breeding Bushes

Complete rules and guidelines can be found here.

I'll add in rules and such as needed. If you read that guide, you should be set. But here's a few important ones:

1. If your kat has bred before, you must stick to that gender. The only exceptions are ones proven by Meeki, and possibly the dopplegangers.
2. Lesbian or gay couples must use a demi of the opposite gender to breed.
3. Deities should not have blessings by demi's at all, since they're related and it's considered incest. Homosexual deity couples do not need the use of a demi regardless as they are powerful enough to create their own offspring with magic.
4. Other than deities, soulbonders, troubles, and draekats are the only homosexual couples that do not need the use of a demi to breed.

Other notes:
1. You may only win 5 breedings per month.
2. The day breedings by me are accepted is what month said breeding should be counted in. Not the day you get eggs, babies, or adults.. but when I accept the breeding.
3. Please have either a breeding permission or mating agreement link (to the proper page, don't make me go hunting) included in each request.

Uhh. Will add more as needed, but, that guideline has all the rules.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:11 pm
Pricing

Unedited - 5k
Lightly Edited - 10k
Heavily Edited - 20k
Demi-Blessed - 20k is sent to the owner of the demi for renting said demi, as well as the payment per egg to the breeder. And from what I'm used to, all demi-blessed eggs are generally heavily edited, so automatically bumps up the breeder's payment to 20k.

Also, pricing is always per egg.

...Will add more as needed.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:09 pm
Form

[color=indigo][size=12][b]Gimme a slot, please![/b][/size]

[size=10][b]Parent 1[/b]: (image, not link, preferably)
[b]Parent 2[/b]: (image, not link, preferably)

[b]Demi?[/b]: (link to demi, please)
[b]Number of Eggs[/b]:
[b]Owners[/b]:
[b]Genders[/b]:
[b]Permission[/b]: (Either a link to the breeding permission agreement or a mating agreement will do.)

[b]Payment[/b]:

~*~*~*~[/size][/color]

Example:

Gimme a slot, please!

Parent 1: Faekat Image HERE
Parent 2: Faekat Image HERE

Demi?: Link to Demi HERE
Number of Eggs: 2 generally; you need permission from Sy for 3 eggus
Owners: EviLXmasBaby and invisiblemandude
Genders: Male for EviL, female for invisiblemandude
Permission: Link HERE

Payment: 40k total, 20k each

~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:14 pm
Slots

Since I'm doing one at a time CC'd pairings, this post is not currently in use!

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:16 pm
Pick-ups!

Nothing to see here, yet~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:27 am
Going on now~
Maybe some breedings?!

Gonna start slow and pick 1 CC'd couple at a time, methinks, just to get back in the groove of doing some stuff. Because of this, I ask you only enter pairs that you know -for sure- are not listed up somewhere else, just in case of confusion and 2 breedings at once..

Rules:
1. Follow the usual rules, mmkay? If you need to double check breeding rules, they're the first sticky in this subforum.
2. One post per person. Please post up to 5 forms in your post. (Of course you can have more breedings in friends' posts, but only 5 in yours, please.)
3. Do not enter any one kat with multiple partners. It's just wrong and unfair.
4. The range of edits doesn't matter - enter whatever you want. But I will lean towards lighter edits to get back into the swing of things.
5. To make things easier on me, it'd be AWESOME if you listed your breedings in order of the edits desired. So, unedited / lightly edited / heavily edited. Got it?
6. Please don't whine if you don't win. You'll definitely get more chances.

I will not give out eggs until at least the adult stages have been completed. And I may or may not completely edit the babies, depending on how many breedings I actually take on. Body edits (for example, a demon with horns, wings, etc.) will show on the babies, but clothing and edited hair may not.

The number of breedings I take on until the end of this month will be based on how many entries there are and what types. Once I finish, I'll start another pretty soon after, so... just be patient if you don't get picked!

This will remain open up to end of the month (Jun 30) so you may switch out pairs as you like, but please remember to only have pairs in that aren't listed elsewhere. I may pick up a breeding or two on that last day as well, but they will still count for June.. because I said so. XD

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:03 am
The posts still need a little work, but meh. The important one for now is up.

Although it's under construction, this thread is open~

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces