Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 am
So we have Layla and Majnun.

"One of the world's most beloved romantic tragedies" says the announcement.

What do you think of them?

I like them both, but didn't buy the letter early because I totally forgot that 15th was so close (I had 2 wisdom teeths removed yesterday so I haven't been thinking about gaia much. Just lying in bed and eating pain pills. I can barely open my mouth xd )

I think I'll wait them to go down a bit, it almost always pays off if you wait closer to the end of the month.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 am
I think both of the items are gorgeous. a bit hard to match but still pretty.

I don't actually remember most of the day when I got my wisdom teeth removed.  

Salmay
Captain

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:53 pm
I think they are both lovely items and I really like the idea of them being complimentary to each other. As for matching I found the Majnun a bit more difficult to match than Layla.

I've never had my wisdom teeth out. My sister did. She spent a lot of time sucking on tea bags if I remember correctly. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm
Both are pretty nice. The detailing was pretty impressive for a MC. Usually they save that for the EIs. I just kinda wish the poses were a little more flexible. It seems like you have to build an outfit around a lot of the poses. On the bright side, the colors go with a lot of items. Especially the Layla.

Poor Ieho D: Did they give you good pain meds? Frozen wash clothes work well for the swelling. Just put it on the outside of your cheeks.

I hated having my teeth out. All 4 were impacted, so they had to cut them out. On top of it, they wouldn't knock me out completely for some reason. They just gave me laughing gas, which was kinda fun until the novocaine started wearing off. I still can't smell cherry without getting sick D;  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 pm
Karma v2
Both are pretty nice. The detailing was pretty impressive for a MC. Usually they save that for the EIs. I just kinda wish the poses were a little more flexible. It seems like you have to build an outfit around a lot of the poses. On the bright side, the colors go with a lot of items. Especially the Layla.

Poor Ieho D: Did they give you good pain meds? Frozen wash clothes work well for the swelling. Just put it on the outside of your cheeks.

I hated having my teeth out. All 4 were impacted, so they had to cut them out. On top of it, they wouldn't knock me out completely for some reason. They just gave me laughing gas, which was kinda fun until the novocaine started wearing off. I still can't smell cherry without getting sick D;

Yes, the details are beautiful. I think I'll buy Layla first and them maybe Majnun.

They just gave me local anaesthesia and pain pills after. Mine had to be surgically removed also sweatdrop The operation itself didn't hurt, exept the anaesthesia needles. But it did hurt after the operation -.-
Laughing gas, really?!? lol I don't think they do that in here. It's also rare to give any sedatives I think. I was totally awake during the operation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:49 pm
Iehonatane
Karma v2

Yes, the details are beautiful. I think I'll buy Layla first and them maybe Majnun.

They just gave me local anaesthesia and pain pills after. Mine had to be surgically removed also sweatdrop The operation itself didn't hurt, exept the anaesthesia needles. But it did hurt after the operation -.-
Laughing gas, really?!? lol I don't think they do that in here. It's also rare to give any sedatives I think. I was totally awake during the operation.

They only took out two? Aren't they just going to have to take the other 2 out eventually, or are they ok to stay in? =/
I know, right? They do, what? 3-4 shots around each tooth? Yeah, it didn't hurt, but you gotta admit, hearing your own teeth crack in your jaw isn't the most pleasant sound in the world D: How did you sit through that totally conscious? gonk  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 pm
Karma v2
Iehonatane
Karma v2

They only took out two? Aren't they just going to have to take the other 2 out eventually, or are they ok to stay in? =/
I know, right? They do, what? 3-4 shots around each tooth? Yeah, it didn't hurt, but you gotta admit, hearing your own teeth crack in your jaw isn't the most pleasant sound in the world D: How did you sit through that totally conscious? gonk

I've had 2 taken out in the summer, so these were the last ones.
Yeah, the sounds are quite horrible. They had to take the lower one out in pieces because it woudn't come out whole sweatdrop I have 8 stitches in my mouth atm...

I'm not really afraid of the dentist so it was ok to sit (or actually lay) there awake. I don't like it at all but I don't fear it either. No panic xd I know some people who can't even go to dentist because they are so afraid of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:31 pm
Iehonatane

Yeah, the sounds are quite horrible. They had to take the lower one out in pieces because it woudn't come out whole sweatdrop I have 8 stitches in my mouth atm...

I'm not really afraid of the dentist so it was ok to sit (or actually lay) there awake. I don't like it at all but I don't fear it either. No panic xd I know some people who can't even go to dentist because they are so afraid of it.

Aw, that sucks. So you had to go through this twice? They didn't give you the option to have them all out at once, or you opted not to? Nice... at least it's over now.

I guess I could have sat through it if I had to, but they were offering drugs, so why turn them down? xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rena Ragdoll

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:49 pm
First MCs of 2010...

And they suck. This year may even be worse than last year, which is crazy. Only thing They've put out THIS year that I like is the little birthday half-capes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:03 pm
Karma v2
Iehonatane

Aw, that sucks. So you had to go through this twice? They didn't give you the option to have them all out at once, or you opted not to? Nice... at least it's over now.

I guess I could have sat through it if I had to, but they were offering drugs, so why turn them down? xd

I was given gas and then knocked out. They had trouble getting the IV line in but I didn't care because the arm wasn't really attached to me anymore.

Hence the main reason why I don't really remember the whole day.  

Salmay
Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 pm
Salmay
Karma v2
Iehonatane

I was given gas and then knocked out. They had trouble getting the IV line in but I didn't care because the arm wasn't really attached to me anymore.

Wow, they were kinda nice to you XD
At least they got you high before they went fishing for a vein.
Black and blue the next day?

@Vit.Q: Ah, come on. They weren't that bad. Just think about Voracious Fog, Lightning Lash, and Ice prince and tell me these new MCs are worse than that gonk Even if you'll never wear them, there's a definite future market for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:46 am
Karma v2
Iehonatane

They don't take all 4 out in the same time when you are awake, it's too much. So I had no choice. And I would do it 2 times anyway, because then I was able to eat with the other side of my mouth wink  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 pm
Iehonatane
Karma v2
Iehonatane

They don't take all 4 out in the same time when you are awake, it's too much. So I had no choice. And I would do it 2 times anyway, because then I was able to eat with the other side of my mouth wink

Oh... maybe that's why. I had all 4 out at the same time. Not sure if it's better to only have to have one surgery or to still be able to chew on one side of your mouth confused I lived on Jamba Juice for a few weeks, so I guess it wasn't all bad xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm
Karma v2
Salmay
Karma v2
Iehonatane

Wow, they were kinda nice to you XD
At least they got you high before they went fishing for a vein.
Black and blue the next day?

@Vit.Q: Ah, come on. They weren't that bad. Just think about Voracious Fog, Lightning Lash, and Ice prince and tell me these new MCs are worse than that gonk Even if you'll never wear them, there's a definite future market for them.

Oh rather big bruise where they tried and failed to put the needle in and another where they did. Still, not too bad all around.  

Salmay
Captain

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:23 am
This went quite off topic? xd

I bought both MC's finally. Got them around 100k together, I think it's quite nice deal.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff