Ghosts?
  I aint afraid of no ghosts
  AH! WHERE?! D:
  Mmm, tasty~
View Results

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 pm

I believe in the existence of ghosts, demons, and other spiritual and demonic entities. I love watching shows and footage that feature ghost sightings and other evidence of paranormal phenomena. I find it amusing that what I see as terrifying (yet strangely interesting) Raziel and Elder God see as lunch.

LoK actually does deal a lot with the paranormal, perhaps that's why I like it so much, so I just wanted to know if there's anyone else in the guild that shares my interest? Got any good stories or footage you want to share?

In return, I give you Ghosts, spirits, and demons, a nicely done collab of ghost footage. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:19 pm

I happen to share a house with a/some ghost/s. The house that we (me, my brother and my parents) live in is easily over 400 years old. When we first moved here about ten years ago, we all had 'ghostly' experiences. We think that the ghost is probably from around the time of the English civil war (1640's); we've all sort of seen him - you see a person in your peripheral vision, but when you turn to look properly, there's no one there. We haven't seen so much of him in recent years - we don't know if it's because we're so used to him now that our senses don't go Holy s**t! There's something weird there! or what.

Sometimes when my brother has had friends sleep over, he's said to them, "If you hear footsteps outside my room, don't worry, it's just the ghost." And the friends just go Hah! Yeah right. But then they DO hear footsteps in the night, and they're like eek WTF was that? One boy was so freaked out, he piled his stuff by the door to block it closed, and then hid under his blankets. In the morning my brother just said, "You do realize ghosts can probably walk straight through that."

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm

LOL!

I've only had a couple of experiences with ghosts, nothing too big. My mum and brother attract that stuff like crazy, though, I guess I should count myself lucky that I didn't inherit it.

One experience was with my cat. She died some years back, and when I was little, I always tortured the poor thing. It wasn't until I was older that she actually started to like me again. When she died I felt bad because it seemed like we were just starting to get along and now she was gone.

Anyway, I was watching TV, and out in the hallway, I heard what sounded like a cat kneading on the carpet with their claws. My cat always did that, so the sound was unmistakable. Not to sound cheesy, but I think it was her spirit saying goodbye XD
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Ghosts...cool...what would REALLY freak me out and make me gasm in my pants is if i saw a ghost and raziel hopped out of nowhere and nommed it up o.o

Niaxus

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm

XD My brain would probably collapse if I ever saw Raziel pop out of nowhere and eat a ghost. As if the random ghost wasn't bad enough, there's now a soul devouring wraith perfectly capable of killing me.

So far, I've only had one actual experience, but there's a ton of stuff that happens to everyone else in my family.

In my old apartment in New York, there was a ghost. Nobody had any idea who it was, but it wasn't all that bad. It liked freaking out me and my cousins when we were younger, like making the curtains move when the window wasn't open, knocking random things over, harmless stuff like that.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:57 pm

User Image

ALL GHOSTS ARE STUCK UP ASSHOLES.

INCLUDING CASPER. ESPECIALLY CASPER.

I kid, I kid.

Eh, I never really believed in ghosts. I just think it's all in your head, TBQH.

But hey, that's just my opinion. *shrug*

Though....after watching Silent Hill 4: The Room let's plays....
I do think I wanna get myself some holy candles...

User Image

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Well everyone's entitled to their opinion... and I never liked Casper, either stare
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:20 pm

User Image

He had a big head. :|

User Image

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:25 pm

And he was a fail ghost. Were I ghost, I would have so much fun haunting places and scaring the crap out of people xd
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:30 pm

User Image

Walter, and the other ghosts from SH4 were kickass.

Reason why SH4 is the only SH that actually scares me.

I would creep people out soooo much if I was a ghost. ;D

User Image

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm

*looks for SH4 clips*

I watch 4playerpodcast (an LP group) and I'm pretty sure they did a silent hill game or two, I've only seen a few clips.

I love watching Brad play scary games, he always screams like a girl, especially at fatal frame XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-DptWf5Z4o&feature=related
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:41 pm

User Image

OH OH OH, HERE'S SOME SH4 CLIPS~

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A5140A7C4A485192

Agent's are the best, man.

User Image

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 pm

User Image

Also, that video was AWESOME TASTIC.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks! blaugh

EDIT: inorite? You should check ouy more of their stuff, Brad is so awesome, such a brave man xd

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWzBBUa-Sho "HE'S GOING FOR THE WEAPON!"
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers