Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:46 am
I'm tired of not having any kind of Kamen Rider items on Gaia so we need to find a way to get some even if it has to be dragon knight although I don't like the idea of that very much  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:17 pm
The plasma gear sword is similar to the Faiz edge. The the morning star (the leg) is similar to Kiva right leg but on the other leg. The demonic armor is close to Joker from double because of the black and purple. Gaia also has the Halloween bat belt. The anima belt is similar to Kugga dragon belt.

I do want a Faiz suit on gaia.  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:36 pm
When KRDK first came out I was hoping Gaia would have a sponsorship for it and offer something like Ryuki's helmet or sword.

As long as I been on Gaia the only group that gets anything is the Naruto people because Gaia's founders are all huge fan of it.

All we can do is keep flooding them with petitions and trying to convince the admin and artists that it would be a good addition to the site.

I don't get the logic around here when I look at things like the G-ranger garbage. Those things are so poorly done its almost like Gaia is making fun of it but at least they recognized it to a point.

I might send a PM to one of the artists right now and see if I get a reply. Lets keep hoping for the best. I have a perfect Kabuki but there is not one single thing that I can use as his helmet that dosent ruin it. This really infuriates me because I want to make a real rider avatar NOT in normal human form like i have now. I just use the nano-c body suit for faiz...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:13 pm
they come up with a bunch of stuff like the g rangers why not g riders or something just try it you know  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

HellfireSamurai

Pure-hearted Scrapper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm
How about on that petition pointing out the fact of just how influential Kamen Rider is compared to the other stuff like Naruto? I mean seriously does has Naruto had such and influence and cultural impact on a society that it has tow minor planets named after it? I THINK NOT !!!! The cultural impact of the series in Japan resulted in Akimasa Nakamura naming two minor planets in honor of the series: 12408 Fujioka, after actor Hiroshi Fujioka, known for his portrayal of Takeshi Hongo/Kamen Rider 1, and 12796 Kamenrider, after the series itself. So I say : NARUTO CAN STUFF IT !! KAMEN RIDER FOREVER !!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 pm
I never got any replies to my PM's and truthfully didn't expect any although it have been nice. Ive been wondering what items would you all want? I wrote up a incomplete list of things I would love to have on Gaia. I know some of this may not appeal to you personally but we all have our own rider style.

1: Jetsriger skin for my car (555)

2: Red wallet chain like Takumi had in the series (also 555)

3: Hibiki's armed form suit and bachi (Hibiki)

4: Full body Dark Kabuto suit (Kabuto)

5: old school Hachi Onna suit for the girls (Rider 1)

6: A set of old or new henshin belts (all)

7: Dragredder or Dragblacker our avatars can ride around on like the Fallen Wish dragon (Ryuki / Dragon Knight talk2hand )

8:HELMETS! (ANY!)

OK Ill end here as I said its only a short version.

OFF TOPIC: a good mask so I can finally complete my Marvel Iron Fist cosplay. Belive me I could go on and on. As far as Retardo is concerned You can practically do a entire Naruto search on the MP and for what? An anime that isn't even that good. Riders were here before Naruto and will be here long after.  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 pm
I agree the list you made a henshin belt would be cool and they could even put the helmet as part of the belt to. actually if they still do that item design thing we could try to put rider items in that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm
Definetly gotta get the Helmets in. The belts would be nice to but if it had to be one or the other the helmets are my choice since if you have to the galaxy belt can somewhat pass for the classic belts from the originals. Plus we need some more cycles. Gimpi just does'nt cut it and you can't truly have a Kamen Rider without a good cycle.  

HellfireSamurai

Pure-hearted Scrapper

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 pm
Thats a good point about the belts I myself use the white galaxy for my Faiz. The belt from Nartian Rock might be a good Rider 1 belt also. Gaia was meant to be a anime stylized RP community and as such should have a high volume of Japanese themes represented but all I keep seeing is gangster nonsense and naruto BS. Even the Bleach people get screwed. Ive been waiting for a real captains coat for years..

Bikes are desperately needed along with helmets. I'm looking at the profiles of Gaia artists and looking to see if any of them mention Kamen Rider as an interest. Ive heard rumors that Gaia's founder Lanzer is supposedly a fan so since there's nothing to lose Ill send him a very polite PM right now.

I have another question. Please don't be put off by this but I just realized something. Gaia is becoming more and more like a pay as you go site so my question is; If Gaia released a series of real Kamen Rider items in the cash shop would you buy them?

For the sake of argument lets say they were all 599-999 meaning the MP price in gold would be 500k+ making them even harder to buy outright with gold. Ultimately would you use real money? I ask this because I have a feeling Gaia staff would be more worried about how much they can get rather than the items themselves as well as paying licensing fees and such. I know I'm killing the mood sorry for being so wordy. So what say you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 am
no your right I thought about that too I just hope if we do get our way they would just put it in the normal stores but that cash shop is were all the good items are going  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

HellfireSamurai

Pure-hearted Scrapper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 pm
I actually don't have too much of a problem if they were to put them in the Cash Shop since with the amount of time I've been spending on Gaia recently buying a cash card like I have been is essentially like buying a new video game in my opinion. Plus if they did put the items in the Cash Shop I'd snatch up a bunch of em and start a Kamen Rider outfitters style store.to help outfit fellow Rider fans with the gear . I'd probally sell em' lower than mp price just to spread the Kamen Rider love along with possibly gifting some to the Kamen Rider die hards.

The only problem I'd have with it being a CS item is if they make it one of those game style ones were you play through and don't know what you'll get like the Snow Apple or this new Love Charm thing is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:59 am
I like the way you think. I might not be as generous but for sure I would buy them if they were cash only. When the love charm came out today I instantly searched through it looking for anything that might be of use. Sadly the majority of items appear to be female specific or just plain stupid (AGAIN) although I do like a few of the accessories in the new doll's like Mai.

Mabey its just me but the logic behind the last batches of new items escapes me. Me and my friend were like "They can release a recolored emo bag but not a bleach style captains coat or anything even close to Rider looking?" That one thing that has the helmet would be good for Alternative Zero if it wasn't white and pink.

I hear ya the RIG game's have bothered me from the beginning. Out of all of them the only time I considered anything I got as a real score was my Oni set from the Fortune egg. But yeah imagine finaly getting some epic item clearly inspired by Kamen Rider and having it be the most elite piece in the RIG similar to Lucky The Cat...Ah that would burn me up.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:58 am
Inui did you have any luck with the whole ask the higher ups about it  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:07 am
No not as of yet.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

C Jerry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:57 am
The main problems lies in that Not that many people knows kamen Rider.
Maybe if we try to promote it more, or get the other Toku related guilds to help.
(By the way where can i equest more items?)  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff