Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Martin's Castle Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:46 pm
Martin's Castle

Martin's Castle can be reached by heading out the front gate of the estate and continuing forth. For the trip, most of the landscape is pretty uniform to the rest, tall grass (usually a good six feet), large fungi, and the occasional twisted tree or rustling in the grass.

After an hour or two (or at least it seems) of walking (allowing for a couple of tea breaks) one will begin to climb a long hill, eventually they will come across, lying within a basin surrounded by hills, a magnificent example of Gothic architecture, in perfect shape and almost gleaming in the sun.
The pennants and main gate are deep lavender, the color of royalty, and the stone is a light gray, almost white. A river runs across the far side of the basin, vanishing into the back of the castle.

Martin's Castle (interior)

Then entrance hall is massive; at least a hundred feet high and fifty across, it is flanked by twenty pillars that are about ten feet in diameter, ten pillars on each side. The spaces between them are easily large enough to drive a truck through. They are tall enough to support the ceiling, but they look delicate enough to be made of crystal. Indeed, they gleam in the sun (the roof is glass) and seem to be shot through with veins of even lighter material that shine like sunbeams.

Entrance Hall

Halfway down the huge entrance hall is a smaller, purple-lined hall lined with rich wooden doors. Most are blank, but at the end are four, each with a small, bronze plaque on it. The first says Henry, the other three say Gregory, Orion, and Andreas.

Each room is furnished with the occupant's greatest wishes in mind.

Henry

Henry's room has dark purple, almost black, carpet, lined with wood and soft-looking purple furniture. Through another door opposite, there is a huge bed.

In the entry room is a beautiful bass, violet, looking absolutely stunning in the light from the huge window.

There's the couch and a small table, then an armchair, and a table with four chairs in a small kitchen. That just left two closed doors (one would prove to be a closet, and the other a bathroom) and the bedroom with an attractive woman inside.

Gregory

Gregory's room is something more familiar than fantastic. It is a replica of his room back home with a few added necessities and much more purple. The room is snug, the size of a one-room hotel, maybe, with a door leading to the bathroom, a closet, and a kitchenette near the entrance. The floors are covered with purple carpeting and the kitchenette has tile with a light purple tint.

To the right of the room, pushed against the wall, is a worn couch that resembles the couch that Gregory has lived with almost all of his life, right down to the large, unidentified stain on the cushion and a few rips and tears on the back.

In front of the couch is a large coffee table with a variety of unfinished jigsaw puzzles strewn about it. Closer investigation of the closet reveals even more unopened boxes of jigsaw puzzles and a variety of other types of puzzles.

On the back wall is a small window that lets in sunlight and gives a spectacular view of the landscape. However, at the moment it is covered by purple curtains.

Orion

Orion's room resembles a living room. It has natural mahogany hardwood flooring with a large blueish purple rug in the center. There is a purple couch facing a 62” widescreen LED television. Next to the stand is a DVD player and several gaming consoles. There is a door on the left and right wall as well as an open doorway straight ahead.

The room straight ahead is a kitchen with a dinning area. This room almost mirrors Orion's kitchen in Corona except for the counter tops which are deep purple granite and purple pots and pans. The appliances are all stainless steel and the cabinetry is a dark oak. The dinning area has a small circle wooden table with four seats.

The room to the left is a study. The most noticeable feature of this room are the bookshelves that line the wall. On the shelves are many different books, games, and DVDs. In the center of the room is a large walnut office desk with a 24” widescreen LED computer monitor siting on top. There is a space set aside for Orion to hookup his laptop to transfer data. It has a large dark purple, almost black, office chair behind the desk.

The room on the right is the bedroom, a full size bed with purple bedding, a wardrobe with several pairs of clothes, and a nightstand next to the bed with a lamp on it.

Andreas

Andreas' room has a kitchenette off to the side, which cursory investigation reveals is stocked almost entirely with pizza and a window as the entire outer wall, giving him a view of a stunning landscape. In the center is a stool and an easel with a canvas and a number of professional-quality artistic implements.

Perhaps his room will be more expansive and include things he is interested in on a long-term scale once he's had time to satisfy his more base (or artistic) desires.

Matthias' Lab

The Lab is located in the basement of Martin's Castle. The lab itself is a dark circular room, lit by what appears to be glass tubes of insects hooked up to jars with bioluminescent fish. Wires run to and from walls and machines (Andreas noted that at least three wires ran from one wall socket to another). Glass floors in an arc show cells with animals in them, many of which were of species none had ever seen. Whether they were only species native to Empyrea or twisted from some sort of experiments was unclear. Four paths lead to corridors with animals in a similarly below-floor-level imprisonment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm
Reserved  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:48 pm
Residents

-Beetles
-Maria, Martin, Munkwon, Max, Matthias
-The MADHATTER

Guests:

-Henry (Jokerman)
-Gregory (NativeForeigner)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm
Reserved.

Posting may begin  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:57 pm
Intro:

Henry looked around with wonder. He pondered what it would be like to be here without having drunk the MADHATTER's tea, and realized that he'd rather not think about it.

Then entrance hall was massive; at least a hundred feet high and fifty across, it was flanked by twenty pillars that were about ten feet in diameter, ten pillars on each side. The spaces between them were easily large enough to drive a truck through. Henry was fascinated: they were tall enough to support the ceiling, but they looked delicate enough to be made of crystal. Indeed, they were gleaming in the sun (the roof was glass) and seemed to be shot through with veins of even lighter material that shone like sunbeams.

"Like my foyer?" Martin asked with self-satisfaction. The floor was covered between the pillars with a magnificent purple rug, though Henry and the others noticed that other than purple and gray/white, there was no other color anywhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm
Orion was struck with awe and he entered the magnificent structure. After a few seconds, he composed himself and said, “I must say I do.” Orion was quite curious about how someone who isn't from this world acquire a building of this caliber, even if it is nothing but purple. He ask, “How long have you been in this world?”  

Dark Angel of Sol

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 am
"Oh, a few years at least," Martin sniffed, looking around his great hall with a happy look on his face. "I've not been back home here in several weeks, however. Quite good to be home, mmyes." He strode off down the hall, expecting the others to follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 pm
"Show them to the Guest rooms, Martin." the MADHATTER bid, "I'll be speaking with Matthias downstairs. Munkwon, join me! Or I'll pluck your eyes out."

Without another word, the MADHATTER and Munkwon headed off in a separate direction from the others.

Martin nodded and led everyone to the Guest quarters. "Now you should get some rest." he told them, "We'll wake you in an hour or so."  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm
Martin smiled and nodded. "Come along, then, my boys," Martin said cheerily, leading his light and merry way into the castle. Halfway down the huge entrance hall, they turned down a smaller, purple-lined hall lined with rich wooden doors. Most were blank, but at the end were three, each with a small, bronze plaque on it.

The first said Henry. Martin pointed at it and continued to lead the other three, so Henry opened the door. It slid open silently and smoothly. He stepped forward to see a room with a dark purple, almost black, carpet, lined with wood and soft-looking purple furniture. Through another door opposite, he could see a huge bed, but first something caught his eye.

In the entry room with him was a beautiful bass, violet, looking absolutely stunning in the light from the huge window. Henry padded over to it and picked it up, strumming lightly. Though it wasn't hooked up to an amplifier, he could hear the beauty of it. That was so cool. He set it down reverently and sat on the couch.

There was the couch and a small table, then an armchair, and a table with four chairs in a small kitchen. That just left two closed doors (one would prove to be a closet, and the other a bathroom) and the bedroom. Henry went through to see the bed and was stopped by the presence of an extremely attractive woman who was laying in the bed and reading.

"Beauty, eh?" Martin said. "Each room is furnished with its occupant's greatest wishes in mind. I do hope you find it comfortable." Henry nodded mutely and went into the bedroom, closing the door.

Indeed, each room was purposely furnished. Andreas, Gregory, and Orion entered their rooms to find...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:08 pm
Orion reached for the door but his mind stopped him. Uses our greatest wishes? The only way it would know is if it reads our minds. After everything else that has happen, do I really want my mind open? However... Aww ******** it. I've been threw so much s**t I just need some rest. So what if it reads our minds for this endeavor, I'm not to sure what my “greatest wish” is. Hey, it might even provide some insight.

Orion opened the door to find a simple looking living room. It had natural mahogany hardwood flooring with a large blueish purple rug in the center. There was a purple couch facing a 62” widescreen LED television. Next to the stand was a DVD player and several gaming consoles. There was a door on the left and right wall as well an open doorway straight ahead.

The room straight ahead was a kitchen with a dinning area. This room almost mirrored Orion's kitchen in Corona except for the counter tops which were deep purple granite and purple pots and pans. The appliances we're all stainless steel and the cabinetry was a dark oak. The dinning area had a small circle wooden table with four seats.

The room to the left was a study. The most noticeable feature of this room is the bookshelves that lined the wall. On the shelves are many different books, games, and DVDs. In the center of the room is a large walnut office desk with a 24” widescreen LED computer monitor siting on top. There was a space set aside for Orion to hookup his laptop to transfer data. It had a large dark purple, almost black, office chair behind the desk.

The room on the right was the bedroom. It a full size bed with purple bedding, A wardrobe with several pairs of clothes, and a nightstand next to the bed with a lamp on it.

Orion looked around then walked back out to Martin and said, “Thank you. I think I'll retire now. Goodnight.”

Dark Angel of Sol

Venom3001

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:10 pm
Andreas' room provided him with something much more immediately relevant to him - a kitchenette off to the side, which cursory investigation revealed was stocked almost entirely with pizza and a window as the entire outer wall, giving him a view of a stunning landscape. In the center was a stool and an easel with a canvas and...

No. No way.

He set his sketchbook and pencil down on a table near the kitchenette and began investigating a number of professional-quality artistic implements.

Perhaps his room would be more expansive and include things he was interested in on a long-term scale once he'd had time to satisfy his more base (or artistic) desires.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 am
Gregory found his room to be something more familiar than fantastic. It was a replica of his room back home with a few added necessities and much more purple. The room was snug, the size of a one-room hotel, maybe, with a door leading to the bathroom, a closet, and a kitchenette near the entrance. The floors were covered with purple carpeting and the kitchenette had tile with a light purple tint.

To the right of the room, pushed against the wall, was a worn couch resembling the couch that Gregory had lived with almost all of his life.

It even has the same stains...

In front of the couch was a large coffee table with a variety of unfinished jigsaw puzzles strewn about it. Closer investigation of the closet revealed even more unopened boxes of jigsaw puzzles and a variety of other types of puzzles.

On the back wall was a small window that would let in sunlight and giving a spectacular view of the landscape. However, at the moment it was covered by purple curtains.

Muted in a mix of shock and a sudden warmth of comfort, Gregory sat upon his couch and went to work on the puzzles.  

NativeForeigner

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm
Over an hour passed before the MADHATTER came around to gathering everyone from their rooms. He walk down the hall, hitting each door with his cane whilst sipping tea.

"Time to get up! Or out, or what have you!" he announced, "You're going to be late! We have a lot to do! The early bird gets the worm! But...it's noon! Hurry up! We have a lot of worms to get to and all those damn birds are going to take them all! To the lab, everyone!" the MADHATTER loudly announced.

Once everyone had left their rooms, Gregory with some prodding with the MADHATTER's cane, the MADHATTER began to lead everyone down to the basement, "Now no loud noises or flash photography around Matthias, he's a little twitchy... Also! Don't. Touch. The Hare. It's a little creepy anyway. Also, try not to touch Matthias, he might be radioactive...again."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 pm
"I'll be back soon," Martin said into his room as he exited. He was wearing a huge smile as he finished putting his belt on and fixed his collar. "What's the plan?" he asked cheerily. "What's in the lab, and who's Matthias?"  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:25 pm
"Actually, forget about the worms! Let the damn birds have them! They're nasty little creatures, anyway! We will get cheese! That's what I promised you, isn't it? Cheese? Not now but later? I believe I did. And it's the second mouse that gets the cheese, our cheese. At least it will be." the MADHATTER went on before realizing that Henry had addressed him. "What an excellent question! We're off to get cheese! Wait, no, that's later. Well, there's a lot to do! Well, there's a lot in the lab! An explaination to start, some gadgets, some gizmos. I wouldn't reccommend touching any of it, I've gotten quite the nasty shock down there before. However, it does lack cheese...something I must amend! Immediately!" the MADHATTER began to storm off in the opposite direction. About halfway down the hall he spun on his heel and hurried back.

"Right! I was takin you somplace, my apologies. Besides, I mustn't be the first mouse to the cheese, only the second gets it! Now, where was I? Right, Matthias, he's a MADman, you'll see when you meet him!"

Keeping with a fast pace, the MADHATTER ushered everyone back to the lobb and then down a set of winding stairs, supposedly leading to the lab. At the bottom of the stairs was a large wooden door reinforced with iron. The wood was painted a deep purple. On the center of the door hung a silver ring used for knocking. The MADHATTER knocked three times and waited for the door to open.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff