Reply We Hate Justin Bieber!
Told Girl At School He Was Gay....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memories in the Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:51 pm
I told her in homeroom today and she freaked! SH eran out the door screaming "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Some other guys in the class and I burst out laughing. We all called after her, "It's true!" or "Deal with it!" or "Having fun dating a gay guy!" It was the high light of my day! The girl already hated me so I don't care if she hates me more now! She's a b***h, and a justin beaver crazy girl, with absolutely no common sense! (I mean she likes justin beaver!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm
Thats awsome. That would totally make my day. Luckily, theres no Justin Beiber freaks at my school. At lest, No that I know of. O.o  

garlic junior

Its W e n n i e

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:34 pm
Tons of J.B. freaks at my school.

They annoy me rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:42 pm
Its W e n n i e

They annoy me rolleyes

Yep! So many girl love him. the girl I told has her locker, binder, notebooks, and almost everything covered in pictures of him! That just made this more fun!  

Memories in the Mist

iiMiss Seductive

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:58 pm
gonk theres ALOT of girls who like justin beaver i cant wait till he loses his voice or something and can never sing EVER that would be the most happiest day of the rest of my life 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:30 pm
Memories in the Mist
I told her in homeroom today and she freaked! SH eran out the door screaming "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Some other guys in the class and I burst out laughing. We all called after her, "It's true!" or "Deal with it!" or "Having fun dating a gay guy!" It was the high light of my day! The girl already hated me so I don't care if she hates me more now! She's a b***h, and a justin beaver crazy girl, with absolutely no common sense! (I mean she likes justin beaver!!)

You go girl!
Hail the 'We hate justin beiber club'!  

chocoluvr_13

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dredreanna

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:34 pm
Its W e n n i e

They annoy me rolleyes
I kno how u feel I told a group of girls today that he was gay and almost got jumped!!Haha!!It was fun!!Then they started throwing things at me and I flicked one in the eye and she started crying!!She's such a Justin Beaver loving sissy girl! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm
Lol thats kinda like the story i told to my cousan hahaha

Slade_Black

Sin City Hime of Darkness

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 am
Ha XD I can't do that cuz most of my friends thinks he's dreamy -pukes-
Same with Taylor Launtner and Twilight characters I think they're all are retarded douche bags. Thats why I stick to my mangas. And only Disco and gay vampires sparkle. I went to see new moon with a dracula mask and I shouted. 'What the ******** is this s**t!' same when my friend took me to a justin beiber show for her birthday (I was being nice......now I is on suicide watch.....) and I dressed up as ozzy osbourne and went. 'Sharon! Why is a little girl dressed up as a guy?! Have her get me a taco!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:16 pm
Memories in the Mist
Its W e n n i e

They annoy me rolleyes

Yep! So many girl love him. the girl I told has her locker, binder, notebooks, and almost everything covered in pictures of him! That just made this more fun!

Lmao! And I love your siggy! Team Jacob <3 And... Rain and Spirit Forver <3  

AmeIIe

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iLaughAtUhrFacee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:24 pm
Lucky You. I wish i could do that. If i told my best friend who is crazy about Justin the Faq,I'd get in trouble. My school suxx.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:24 pm
he he . . . i got into a fist fight with some justin bieber fan at my school because she got mad at me for says "JUSTIN BIEBER IS SO RETARDED! HE IS ALSO GAY AND SUCKS a**!"  

awesomewierdo17

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ChanSoleil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:02 pm
ikr! xD
theres 2 girls in my class i tell em hes gay and then there like
"NOO hes not!" we end up arguing after xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 am
ii-Trouble_Maker-ii
gonk theres ALOT of girls who like justin beaver i cant wait till he loses his voice or something and can never sing EVER that would be the most happiest day of the rest of my life 3nodding

All we need is Hannah montana and the Jonas brothers to lose their voices and we win =D  

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150

Tocca-Chan

Tiny Kitten

6,375 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm
No surprise he's gay...I wonder why they can't tell? Takes no common sense to figure it out.
Btw..not alot of Justin Bieber Girls at my school, as far as I know. : )
Hope he Looses His Voice too : )

We Hate Justin Bieber!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff