Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Real Life(RL) Lounge [The Chatterbox]
Quite possibly the most disappointing moment of my life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 am
(None of this should be taken seriously. I just need to tell someone![/has no life] Feel free to post if you have had a disappointing moment or a bad day and you need to vent. Venting feels good. That’s how I have managed to keep some form of sanity.)

I am sick. I took Nyquill last night, and my mother woke me up at about 9 in the morning to take my good-for-nothing lazy brother to school because he missed the bus. I swear, he's going to end up working for McDonalds for the rest of his life.

So I couldn't fall back asleep, so I moped around the kitchen, getting ready to do homework. I ate a strawberry cream cheese toaster strudel.

Time to go to class. Here is where the disappointing moment begins.

I made a meatball Hot Pocket to go, I'm already going to get stuck in heavy traffic, I need to eat on the run.

While in the car, looking for a parking space, I begin to get hungry. Parking at UCF is insane. People will cut you off, steal a parking space right from under your nose, or just make rude gestures at you. The hot pocket smelled really good. I took a bite. all the meatballs and cheese sunk down to the bottom. Disappointing, but it will do.

An hour and 2/3 of the way down the hot pocket, I finally am able to park. I put my laptop bag on my shoulder, and I take my Razor scooter out of the car. I can see the delicious cheese and meat of the hot pocket. I look the doors, and begin to close the door.

I dropped the Hot Pocket

I was so upset. I stared at it, sitting in a nasty pile of old car oil, the gooey cheese leaking out of the sides. I almost cried. I resorted to kicking it and throwing it across the garage. Defeated, I slowly scooter-ed my way to the outside of my classroom, where I now sit with an empty stomach and a dripping nose, telling you about my ordeal.

I'm hungry...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 pm
-give Hot Pocket-
.:ALL BETTER!:.
I'm stuck in FF: Crystal Bearers.... it's frustrating.

Gifted Summoner Yuna

Zacky Stardust

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:59 pm
I'll add my disappointing moment. 83

On Wednesdays, I would normally be stuck at school until 11:00 PM because both of my parents work at night. However, mewAeris (who was the original poster and owner of the unfortunate Hot Pocket) picks me up so that I don't have to wait out of class in the dark.

Normally this is all well and good. But it looks like today had to be disappointing for the both of us.

After a pleasant car ride home, I realized that in my rush to get to class on time, I had forgotten my key. Lame. But, there was a ray of light. mewAeris had another copy of my key since I have her my old house key after getting a more workable one. This one likes to give a person attitude when they try to open the door, so it usually takes a bit of love to open the lock. But it works.

Until today, it worked, that is.

We sat outside in the dark for half an hour attempting to open the door. To make this more annoying, my mom has neglected to change the front light since Halloween, and so everything was bathed in a creepy green horror movie ambiance. The wind chime kept ringing. My dog was inside practically screaming (not even barking) because he wanted to see me. It was like the perfect makings of a horror movie.

If you were wondering, I didn't open the door. 8D

I'm now at mewAeris's house waiting for my mom to pick me up at 11:00. Neither of our mothers are happy about this. Fun times! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:57 pm
Always feel free to vent, ya know?
Built up rage is only good if your becoming a berserker. xd
Better days I hope.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:06 pm
actually i never had a hot pocket.0.0  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 pm
@Rai: LOL! rofl

@Alma: But they're so good! D:  

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

Linnifred

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:57 am
Wow! Talk about misfortune! I totally can relate, once me and my boyfriend made delicious Mexican hot pockets and we left them on a plate in the living room for just two seconds. We stepped back into the room and there was no trace, not a single trace of the hot pockets. Turns out my dog shoved them down her throat. I'm glad that dog lives at my moms house now, she is so gross! She smells terrible no matter how many times you give that thing a bath... crying

Haha, but I find it so funny how you throw the hot pocket lol!!! Sounds like the kind of thing I would do! XD If I may ask is it a college that you are attending? I went to a community college and dropped out. I want to wait for college.... o.o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:37 pm
кąδąĵ
“ωнεяε’ş ɱσ†нεя?”

┣▇▇▇═─

Aww, lemme add mine.
I was terribly sick. Couldn't hold anything but water down, and I couldn't move. Then, after I stopped puking my guts out, I got a high fever.
Great, just great. I lied on the couch for two days straight before I was able to get up and walk around.
Well, then, my brother got it. He threw up ONCE, ran a not-so-high fever, and sat there commanding me to get him more Sprite, and moaning and groaning and claiming he was dying. = . =
Then, after he is able to get up and walk around and do things for himself, my MOM is sick as a friggin dog. She yells at me to get dressed, yells for me to get over here so I won't miss the bus, yells and cusses when I ask if I could get my hair cut as planned. .
Yeah, I was tortured for four days straight, and I still haven't gotten to vent and get over it all.[/also has no life][/pitifulness]

┣▇▇▇═─

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Simply A Detective

Alma_Frostangel

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:50 pm
mew Aeris
@Rai: LOL! rofl

@Alma: But they're so good! D:
i know i just never tried them.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 pm
@Violette

I feel your pain... I have a chihuahua; he's the cutest thing in the world, but if you leave the table for a second, any food left there is gone. My grandmother lost an entice steak to him once.

I go to UCF.

@Simply A Detective

Ohhh... ouch! that must have been horrible! It's good that you're feeling better, but I always know it's always worse to take care of people who are screaming at you...  

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 pm
UCF? I hope I see you, me too. So are you going to Metrocon? It is Florida, so I mean, it's a short drive, and there's no problem except for..money. I hate money. It's the STEM OF ALL EEEEEEEEBIL. And all my pain. ALL OF IT.
Even teh following.

So Today I was getting up for one of my morning classes, which I HATE. I got myself a carpool thing going on, so getting there's no problem. Except today. I woke up past the time I usually leave, and had no time to even make a ..hot pocket. Or Pizza Rolls, which I usually eat instead. But, I'm all like, it's no problem, and all that, and so keep going, because by now I'm in the car and all that. So after agonizing hours of classes, I finally get a break. I skate over to a McDonalds(how else would I make all my classes without a car?), because that's just what I do on Tuesdays, since it's closest. I would go other days too, but I'm broke and living of my pants here, paying all my hard earned money for expensive textbooks, video games, and everything but what I really need. So I order, and wait a loooooooooooong time, and then realize-I have no money on me. I left my wallet, because I'm in a rush, which has all the essentials. Like, my keys, my cash, my card....yeah.
And then when I tell them to cancel the order I got yelled at. And to finish I end up trying to break into my own place. What a day. I finally got in, if you must know. Took a long time, and a smaaaaaaaaall call to a friend with a spare.
. . .
And I missed my favorite show  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:07 pm
I one to add.

I was playing my Final Fantasy Advent Children movie (that I bought in my 40 dollar collector's box) on the PS2, since that's my only method of watching movies in peace in my room.

Well I watched it 2-3 days before with no problem but here came the, ever so epic, Reno vs Yazzo/Rude vs Loz fight....and it FROZE!!! It froze after Rude was flung away by Loz and it zoomed in on Reno and Yazoo. O__O!!!! WTF!! D8

So I try to fast forward around and I can't watch the rest of that fight. I have to skip ahead and watch Denzel curse at the Bahamut after shrugging Tifa off of him. >[ damn I missed the epic billboard sign falling on Rude and Reno breaking his sunglasses.

So I watch the rest of the movie no problem when it freezes AGAIN and the WORST POSSIBLE PLACE EVERRRRR!!! Right when Kadaj grabs onto the ledge about to jump off and be Sephiroth. I'm screaming at the PS2 going "OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST FREEZE THERE!!!!! D8<"

So I fast forward around and I go from Kadaj about to jump...to Sephiroth's explanation on wtf he's gonna do to the planet. Damn it all!!!

So apparently my PS2 messed it up somehow because I tried it on the dvd player and it did the same thing. So now I have to go out and buy another copy >[ ah well at least when I get around to it I'll pick up Advent Children Complete since we are (finally) getting a bluray.

I was terribly pissed and sad that my favorite movie is screwed up. I have a grudge against my PS2 now. Even though it never messed up my games. <[  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 pm
Gifted Summoner Yuna
-give Hot Pocket-
.:ALL BETTER!:.
I'm stuck in FF: Crystal Bearers.... it's frustrating.

^^ Stuck?If you're still stuck,pm me,cuz i would be happy to help!  
Real Life(RL) Lounge [The Chatterbox]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games