Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Cross to Eden

Back to Guilds

A guild focused on obeying Gods word. If you dont want to live a life of godliness for Christ then this is not the guild for you! 

Tags: Christian, Bible, Cross, Jesus, Eden 

Reply A Cross to Eden
Prayer Request Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lioness in the Night

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:54 pm
Hey guys!

I am truly, truly happy to announce that I was baptized about two months ago. My pastors talked about the "spiritual high" that one can get after baptism -- thinking it is the end of itself -- only to stray from the Lord again.

Since I want to grow deeper in Him, I would appreciate it if you guys could pray for my spiritual life to be richly blessed, and to also encourage me in my walk with God.

Thanks so much guys! God be with you.

-Anna  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 pm
I also would like to grow deeper in God too. I need prayer for that and for my spine to be healed and for my dads knees to be healed also. I will also pray for you too. biggrin  

MatthewLovesChocolate123

Kitty_Angel17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:32 pm
God Bless you. biggrin im happy for you Anna, and Matt, i hope your spine heals well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:49 pm
I'm kinda new at this guild and i'm still loooking for answers for the questions about god... But i have to say this first: i need a bit of prayer for me and my best friend. sad I'm struggling with something right now that is very painful and confusing for me and i'm not really sure how to go about it..
and then my friend, also a God-fearing Woman, is dealing with an eating disorder and depression issues that are rooted deeply in her heart.
Please pray for us both... i would really appriceate it from anyone. heart
~Leo

XLeoxLady07X

Kitty_Angel17

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm
XLeoxLady07X
I'm kinda new at this guild and i'm still loooking for answers for the questions about god... But i have to say this first: i need a bit of prayer for me and my best friend. sad I'm struggling with something right now that is very painful and confusing for me and i'm not really sure how to go about it..
and then my friend, also a God-fearing Woman, is dealing with an eating disorder and depression issues that are rooted deeply in her heart.
Please pray for us both... i would really appriceate it from anyone. heart
~Leo

good luck Leo. I wish the best for you and your friend. And hopefull,y what ever is causing her depression will fade before her health wavers. <:3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:03 pm
God Bless biggrin stay in God always biggrin  

JeffreyAAgustin

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
A Cross to Eden

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers