Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hip Hop's HaveN

Back to Guilds

A Place To Meet New People And Talk About Hip-Hop 

Tags: rap music, hip hop, r&b music, swagg, triphop 

Reply Music Discussion
Lil Wayne?The Most Overrated rapper of this Decade?.... [e] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil wayne is so ...
  fake and disgrace to hip hop.
  real and the best rapper alive.
View Results

Spitamatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 am
And The Most fakest?...
And A Homosexual?...
And a joke?..
And Cant rap for shyt?..
And Mini Whoopi Goldberg Looking a** nikka?...
And the bich Nigguh That Got Punk'd By 40 Glocc?...
And a Nikka That Suck On Lollipop's Like THIS!
And a Sellout?..
And A Nikka That care More bout the money than the game?..
And A Nikka That Cant read or write?
And a Fake Blood?..
And a Nikka That changes the whole aspect of hip hop?..
And a 26 year old masonic apprentice?..
And a 26 year old BICH MADE NIGGUH That Kiss BIRDMAN Otherwise known as Baby On The Lips and calls him daddy and then later even admits it saying he the only nikka he ever kissed!!!...

For All Lil Payne Wayne fans.
U FAGGETSSUPER EXPOSED LOL!

AND LIL WAYNE EVEN COPIES SOME OF MY FAVE EMCEE'S LYRICS SUCH AS NAS , BIG PUN , RAKIM AND EVEN TUPAC!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm
you obviously w nothing about lil wayne.
you should really watch his behind the music.
and stop hating.
atleast he is going somewhere in life.
making money doing what he loves.

the only thing i look down on is the arrests and the multiple babies he making.

other than that he pretty cool.  

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 pm
i just watched that video and whoever made it knows nothing about lil wayne.
lil wayne does in fact call birdman daddy.
because when weezy was 11 years old and nobody was in his life.
birdman took him in.
and took care of him.
he even adopted him.
so he sees him as his father.
it's not gay stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:42 pm
k3ki-x
you obviously w nothing about lil wayne.
you should really watch his behind the music.
and stop hating.
atleast he is going somewhere in life.
making money doing what he loves.

the only thing i look down on is the arrests and the multiple babies he making.

other than that he pretty cool.

That and the blatant plagiarism but yeah, to a certain degree there is alot of over zealous hatred of the guy. Underground is becoming the new mainstream anyways. Were he not one of the most talked about names in mainstream hip hop I doubt he'd have half the amount of hate he has now.  

Nymphoseed

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:03 pm
actually lil wayne is doing more underground things now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:05 pm
k3ki-x
actually lil wayne is doing more underground things now.

My point exactly. underground is becoming the new mainstream.  

Nymphoseed

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:19 pm
stare i hate threads like these... you can dislike that ***** as a person, but you can't take away from him as an artist. the guy is a genius... not to mention he's gettin paid for goin harder than most underground rappers. i mean he's killin the mixtape scene like crazy already. have you heard his latest mixtape no ceilings??? if you tell me he's overrated after that then it's blatent hate  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:22 pm
and as long as he has baby baking him he's always gonna be official. yes wayne is a real blood. ask any REAL new orleans *****. it don't mean much that he's a blood especially in new orleans, but baby got him under his wing and baby don't play that s**t  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Ishi Of Tha Beast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:40 pm
Stay Underground
And The Most fakest?...
And A Homosexual?...
And a joke?..
And Cant rap for shyt?..
And Mini Whoopi Goldberg Looking a** nikka?...
And the bich Nigguh That Got Punk'd By 40 Glocc?...
And a Nikka That Suck On Lollipop's Like THIS!
And a Sellout?..
And A Nikka That care More bout the money than the game?..
And A Nikka That Cant read or write?
And a Fake Blood?..
And a Nikka That changes the whole aspect of hip hop?..
And a 26 year old masonic apprentice?..
And a 26 year old BICH MADE NIGGUH That Kiss BIRDMAN Otherwise known as Baby On The Lips and calls him daddy and then later even admits it saying he the only nikka he ever kissed!!!...

For All Lil Payne Wayne fans.
U FAGGETSSUPER EXPOSED LOL!

AND LIL WAYNE EVEN COPIES SOME OF MY FAVE EMCEE'S LYRICS SUCH AS NAS , BIG PUN , RAKIM AND EVEN TUPAC!!!!!!

Much love for realizing how whack this kid is but, I realize its pointless talking too these kids about it we wouldn't have too if they just listen to the lyrics but they don"t so yeah. >.>

Buy my ***** AZ new album coming out soon DOE OR DIE 2!! support those on the real.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:46 pm
S0_Amazing
and as long as he has baby baking him he's always gonna be official. yes wayne is a real blood. ask any REAL new orleans *****. it don't mean much that he's a blood especially in new orleans, but baby got him under his wing and baby don't play that s**t

Lol a couple of years ago he was a wanna be "crip" now hes a "blood" i smell a HALF WAY CROOOOOK.  

Ishi Of Tha Beast

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 pm
DatNergoMakveliBeDaI11est
S0_Amazing

Lol a couple of years ago he was a wanna be "crip" now hes a "blood" i smell a HALF WAY CROOOOOK.
dont know where you heard that... this is what yall dont realize... my brotha was from baby's hood... baby is a real MOB figure type ***** on the real... and baby don't play that s**t... and you gotta be sick sayin Wayne aint got lyrics. he may not be on that conscious s**t, but he still creative as ********... you dont even gotta like him as a person and the s**t he do, but you can't not give the ***** props neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:43 pm
S0_Amazing
S0_Amazing

dont know where you heard that... this is what yall dont realize... my brotha was from baby's hood... baby is a real MOB figure type ***** on the real... and baby don't play that s**t... and you gotta be sick sayin Wayne aint got lyrics. he may not be on that conscious s**t, but he still creative as ********... you dont even gotta like him as a person and the s**t he do, but you can't not give the ***** props neutral

He is decent at times but why love on a rapper that's decent at times when there at real "MC"s that are great all the time. But my opinion of him is still the same Half way crook a** wannabe blood, Rakim said he was iight and normally if Rakim gives the okay I'm down with his opinion but, I cant bring my self to like this cats music again...  

Ishi Of Tha Beast

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:06 am
S0_Amazing
S0_Amazing

He is decent at times but why love on a rapper that's decent at times when there at real "MC"s that are great all the time. But my opinion of him is still the same Half way crook a** wannabe blood, Rakim said he was iight and normally if Rakim gives the okay I'm down with his opinion but, I cant bring my self to like this cats music again...
eh fair enough. he does get away wit some bullshit, but in my opinion he's pretty on point.. such is the nature of hip-hop... so much to like and dislike  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:50 pm
I do not mean to anger anyone, forgive me if I do, but I don't think Lil Wayne is as raw as everyone thinks he is. I don't dislike Lil Wayne, I just think he's an okay one.  

Jared3121

Blessed Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ishi Of Tha Beast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:35 pm
I bought The Carter now comparing that to his sht today you can see that he turned from a rapper with, talent to become good to a pop corn rapper with shtty gimmicks.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff