Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]
Sex before marriage? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider it after engagement and before marriage?
yes
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
no
58%
 58%  [ 24 ]
i dont want to say =s
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
sex...as in..gender? o.O
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
im not getting married unless i get cookies! >=O
24%
 24%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 41

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 am
ok lets get a move on this sub forum =]

So wats your thought on sex before marriage?

I'm a pretty strict muslim girl. And i think sex should be saved until AFTER your married. =D
I know it's haram to do it before marriage. Straight to hell you go~ lol

But here's another thought....would it be wrong to do it after engagement?
You're getting married to the person anyways. No?
Would you consider it after engagement??
I want to know~ =D

truthfully...i would. LOl! after the engagement that is. unless it was an arranged marriage...o.o then id think about waiting cause then there's a chance that it can be called off.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 am
Whoa... I'm think I'm very conservative, never even had a boyfriend before. Well, I have male friends, but not an actual boyfriend because I saw how my friends' lives were affected once they had boyfriends.

So, I'd have to say no. Not even after engagement... I mean, it's just a step shy of marriage, so it can wait, can't it?

If it can't wait then better not go through a long engagement xp  

whitemagesarah

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:57 am
Lol! yeah it can wait. =P
but i mean, just a curious question xD
nd yeah, i havnt had a boyfriend either...err..well....close to one but its just a bff~ sweatdrop lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:10 pm
Hm ; Good Topic ;
But ii Think After Marriage ; Because Yuh Might Break Up; With Yer Soon To Be Husband (Hopefully That Wont Happen Lol] So Thatz What ii Think  

InfamousZee

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 pm
1- u dont go to hell if u have sex befor marriage, dont worry lol if u do the punishment by islam is I think around 40 whips I think and to exiled from u country for 2 years if ur not married that is and if u do it and keep it a secret but vow to never do it again god will forgive u god forgives anyone who vow to never do some thing as long as they really stop lol no matter how bad it is.

2-if u have sex while married maybe cheating on ur husband u get stoned

(I have a story I want to post but Im busy tonight so I'll keep my post kind of short)

3- dont have sex after engagement its still haram, I was engaged to a man for 2 years we were very much in love and by law we were also married so even if we did have sex it would not be haram but we didnt have the wedding yet and my country ur a virgin till after the wedding and after 2 years we break up.
it happens we are still friend I dont hate him or anything but even if u get engaged to some one u love u might just find out u cant live together as husband and wife, u know what I mean 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 am
saiyora_

but i mean, just a curious question xD

Lol, I'm always curious about these things too. It's a good topic xd  

whitemagesarah

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 am
lol! woahh...hmm...
my parents never really braught this up but ive read in some places and heard from ppl that sex before marriage takes you to hell. lol.

but i see what you mean fish. there is still that slightest chance it might not work out =P
heh

and..someone had to bring this up..i thougth i shud start lmao. xDD

i have other questions but they might be too embarressing to discuss...
yet again. the boys can look at the page =P  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:59 am
exactly so say what u want 3nodding  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:16 pm
OMG!! I WANT TO CHANGE MY VOTE.. I MEANT AFTER MARRIAGE... oh well  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:53 pm
salam sisters. smile

regarding this post, i would like to say that sex before marriage is illegal and one of the biggest sins that are highly forbidden in Islam . so i think sex after engagement is still illegal because you and your partner is not yet officially a couple (as husband and wife). smile

so i have question:

i am just curious. first i want to tell that i never had a boyfriend since birth,. but i observed nowadays that lots of muslim girls in our university campus has their boyfriends. are they allowed to kiss each other? it is haram, right? so, now i would like to know some information from you, girls, regarding this issue. i would like to know anything that you have read or learn about it. also, friend is better, right?  

-keisha rayana hanaquil23
Crew

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:45 am
Bharatiyaa_ larki

ROOFFLLL!!!! XDDDDDD
rofl rofl rofl rofl

nifty topic eh? =P  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 am
keisha,

regarding what you said. My friends have had bf's too and it is haram to kiss and touch and all. Im not sure about hugs but i think that's also haram (?) dont quote me on it. BUUUUUUTTTTT

i have a muslim friend who had a boyfriend and they've been together for about 2 years now. They don't kiss or touch each other (as in places that shud be untouched) lol. I think they do hold hands and hug once in a while but just a simple quick hug. They're in no rush. The girl also went over to the guy's family and introduced herself and everything. I think it's really cute. The parents know they're dating and trust the kids that they're not doing anything. (and they dont) lol! So, in this case i think it's ok. =]  

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

Talented Azz

Questionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 am
hmm..ok...one more question. XDD Don't ban me from the guild for this..but

are girls allowed to give blow jobs? LOL xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 am
thanks saiyora for replying. biggrin

what do you mean exactly blow jobs?? sorry i dont have idea with it.. or let's say i dont know if my idea is correct. XD lol i love readng stories in fictionpress so i dont know if you mean there is exactly what i used to read.. XD  

-keisha rayana hanaquil23
Crew

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:19 pm
saiyora_
Bharatiyaa_ larki

ROOFFLLL!!!! XDDDDDD
rofl rofl rofl rofl

nifty topic eh? =P

I got confused by the topic's post... so yeah.. but sex after engagement I think is still haram.. because you're still not married  
Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff