PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 pm
"When there is light there is always darkness,
when there is love there is hatred
when there is peace there is voilence
The 13 decendants from the gods
must come and find me
for if I shall disappear
Darkness will consumed this land,
And all wil be lost.." Shirainui gruffed laying his head back down.With a final sigh he disappered.

______________100 years ago___________

Amaterasu, the sun goddess had saved the land of Nippon from being cursed and consumed by darkness. A few years after the journey to restore peace a new evil had serected from the depths of Oni island. With the gods powers depleating quickly there's no hope left, exepct for what Shiranui had said before he disappered.

Tachigami-sword god
Yomigami-rejuvenation god
Kabegame-wall goddess
Kasugami-mist goddess
Itegami-ice god
Moegami-fire god
Bakugami-Bomb god
Gekigami-Lighting god=tooken by Skye of Hyrule
Kazegami-wind god=tooken by Sandwhisker
Yumigami-moon goddess
The Hanagami-(there's three of them)-bloom,vine,lilypad gods and goddess
http://wikiguides.neoseeker.com/wiki/Category:Okami/Brush_Gods for more info about the gods

------------------------------
Skilton
Username:
Name:
God sad What god are you decendent from and you can't chose the same gods)
Status: (What you currenly are, EX: Priestess, loner, ect.)
Appearances:
Weapons:
Power:
Personality:
History sad a short background story)
Appearances:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:41 pm
Webpage Title
Profiles!

Pm Littlestar411 all profiles.

Skye of Hyrule
Username: Skye of Hyrule
Name: Sparky
God: Gekigami
Appearances:
Animal apperance:
User Image
appearance:
User Image
Weapons: A long ax with lightning sparking from it.
Power: Lightning
Personality: Calm, self-possessed, smart allack, and wise.
History: Sparky had no idea he was a descendant until he found that he had lightning power in him. He doesn't have a good child hood, and doesn't like to talk about it.

Littlestar411

Username: Littlestar411
Name: Starz
God:Amaterasu
Appearances:User Image
Weapons: Infinity Judge,Exorcism Beads,Blade of Kusanagi
Power: control the sun,and learning how to use the Celestial Brush
Personality: hasty,quick,determine,optimistic,gets too exicted,gentle(sometimes)
History:Her brother disappeared when her village burned down,the priestests at the shrine look down on her since she's clumsy and naive she does not know she is a decendent of Amaterasu until later on.
Animal Appearances:User Image

SandWhisker
Username: SandWhisker
Name: Gype
God: Kazegami
Weapons: Whip, going up to 10 metres in length (grows as her age grows)
Power: Wind
Personality: Innocent, and rather unpopular. She acts unsure most of the time, but can stand up for anyone she loves at any moment.
History: Young, and unknowing, Gype found out she was a descendant of Kazegami at the age of six. Determined to push the wind out of the way, she found her power of sweeping the wind in other directions. She then went off the find others with powers such as hers, but in the process, she got lost in the wilderness.
Human Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Animal Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Littlestar411

Username:Littlestar411
Name:Issun
God:None
Weapon biggrin enkomaru
Power:Ceslestial brush techniques
Personality:He's very arrogant, self centered and vain, although also light hearted,angered easily
History:Amaterasu's company and Celestial Envoy in their adventure,he is a green ponile only about the size of a man's thumb.He has a secret crush on Amaterasu but never admits it.
Human Appearance:User Image
Animal Appearance:None

swiftwaters
Username: swiftwaters
Name: Adora Felt
God:Nergami
Weapons: She carries a pistol around,but is better with her katakana she always has at her side
Power: Water, and is learning to use the celestial brush
Personality: kind, random, troublesom, fearless, likes adventures, she is a fun kind of person who being around makes you not afraid of anything, she is also the kind of person who is a daredevile and laughs at the cae of death.
History: She doesent actually talk about her past, she finds it pointless, she always says "If you live in the past, you will have no future"
Appearances:
Human~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Animal~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skye of Hyrule

Username: Skye of Hyrule
Name: Skye
God: Gekigami
Weapons: Her long sword
Power: Shadow power
Personality: Smart, but when around people she becomes a hothead for some reson, she is usually calm and whimsical, but when Sparky's around other girls she gets jelous.
History: Just a shadow. But Is Sparky's beloved shadow, almost like his sister.
Appearances: User Image

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:27 pm
Sparky walked with his long sword-like ax in it's special sheeth. (It's really long but he can extend and make it compact in a way i can't explain.) He was walking in Hana village. Very close to Kamiki. (Did i spell that right?) and he had a calm expression on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 pm
Starz was up at the Konohana Blossom tree shrine sweping up the dirt and trash near it.The sun was shining brightly on the village making Starz smile.(Its Hana Valley not village and I think you spelt it right idk I just sounded it out aw dang it,Ididn't read the locations right,Hana Valley is a little further away from Kamiki but not to far away since its in Shinshu Fields which is right outside of Kamiki but Hana valley isn't that far away...altough its a cave...sorry)  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 pm
((Typo. I'll fix it lata))
Sparky left Hana Valley and started walking the pathway to Kamiki. He could feel something strange in the air... and a special presence near.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:49 pm
Suddenly a roar from Moon cave erupted.Frighten Starz, turned her head quickly to where the sound came from.Just after the roar a stronge gust of wind brewed.The clouds had suddenly turned black and dark and trees and rocks were flying.Shivering Starz ran as fast as she could to the village in panic.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:50 pm
Sparky came to the village.
"This Village looks calm and peaceful." He muttered to himself. Then he saw Starz.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:05 pm
When Starz got to the village everybody had turned to stone and was souless.Her eyes widen in fear.Suddenly she heard another roar from behind.She turned and saw a dark beam coming towards her.She screamed and held up her arms protectivly in front of her.Just then a spirit had suddenly appeared in front of Starz blocking the beam with her powers."Sakuya!?"Starz opened one eye and was suprised.It was Sakuya the Guardian Tree spirit of Konahana,she was also known as the tree spirit.Sakuya threw off the beam and turned to Starz.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:11 pm
Sparky saw this and ran up to Starz and Sakuya. "What's going on!?" He exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:19 pm
"You must go to the Konohana tree,"Sakuya said in a frightful voice,"My power has depleated from protecting this village,you must go through the shrine of the tree, there everything will be explained."She disappeared and her voice had fadded away.Starz was horrified.She shook her head,'Sakuya's not dead she can't be.'Starz thought sadly.Just then a small green ponicle that was about an inch high bounced up to Starz."Hey,what's happening to this place and who is he?"the green ponicle pointed towards Sparky,"And what's the matter cuttie?"He turned to Starz who just gave him a confused but scared expression.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:20 pm
"I'm Sparky." Sparky said, calmly. "Er... who are you guys?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:34 pm
"The name's Issun,Issun the wondering artist."he pointed at himself with pride,"And with the help of my sword Dakimaru(idk how to spell that)."He pulled out his sword and a heroric matter.Starz's eyes glimmed with hope and claspsed her hands togeter as the skye turned a darker red and black and the trees and rocks flew more rapidly.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 pm
(XD ur getting into the habbit of spelling Sky as Skye too.)

Sparky stared at Issun. "What's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:44 pm
(Omglol I'm sorryXD)
Issun shrugged,"Beats me kid,I was just here to ask Sakuya something,"
"Are the Issun that traveled with the sun godess Amaterasu?!"Starz asked in disbelif.
"Wow, how'd you know?"Issun looked stun and turned towards Starz,"Speaking of Ammy have you seen her? Cause I really wanted to talk to her."Issun stared down at his shoes kickeing to sand grand and blushing.Before Starz got to answer a rock flew by and whack Starz upside the head making her fall.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:10 pm
Sparky picked Littlestar back up and sat her down. "That rock just flew out of nowhere." He replied. He sighed. "And I have heard of you and amaterasu. From tales that is. Apparently it was more then a myth." He looked up at the redish black sky.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff