Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Din lay in the same spot that she'd been in... for too long. The goddess was in almost a trance-like state, trying to unravel the past, and bring from the darkness what had been forgotten. It was maddening, no matter how hard she tried... the goddess just couldn't remember her past life. She was beginning to ponder now... Was it worth it?

Could her old life possibly be so important that she should really spend this much time on it?

Probably not. With that outside thought, the purple goddess' eyes snapped open, though she regretted it immediately. The snow and ice made the environment here unbearably bright, and she squinted her eyes to slits in response. Looking straight ahead for a while, her eyes slowly started to open wider. Once they'd properly adjusted, she looked down at her own paws... She hadn't looked at her paws in a long while. Pretty nice.

Rising to her feet in one fluid motion, Din stretched her front legs, then her backs, and lastly her wings, one by one.

"Now what?" She asked herself out loud, wondering what to do with herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 am
User Image

The snow was deeper than the last time he'd been up here. Or was it not as deep...? It'd been a while. The cub carefully bounced from rock to rock, trying to stay out of it, only to fall in a drift. Long ears back, he clawed his way out, cursing quite loudly until he managed to reach another rock. The snow was cold, and the wrong kind of wet for his liking.

He looked around, spotting something that stood out in the crystal-like environment they inhabited. Purple.. The cub wiggled, crouching before he jumped again. The snow wasn't as deep where he landed, enabling him to practically bounce over. "Hey, have you seen a white god with... Well, I don't think his hair's red anymore..." He stopped, looking up at the goddess, watching her wings. His back twitched just a bit, a minute sign of jealousy.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 pm
To anyone who didn't know what she'd been up to all this life, thus far, Din would seem like she'd' just woken up from a long nap.

Perhaps that was a good way to put what she had been doing. Who knew. She looked around at who had spoken to her before looking down at who stood before her.

Aww, he was a pretty cute little guy. She pondered his domain, as she was quite certain she hadn't seen him before. She would've remembered those ears, they were really cool.

Din listened to him, then sat down and pondered, tail coiling back around her paws. "A white god who may or may not have red hair... I'm sure there's plenty of white gods, but I'm sorry, I don't remember many gods," she said with a minor frown. "What would be this god's domain?" She asked with a small headtilt, that might help.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:27 pm
"Loneliness." Not that Athrun ever really LOOKED lonely. The cub let out a huff, wishing he were bigger. "I don't think I've seen you before... In any of my lives." But then, some were spotty in being remembered. Come to think of it, he couldn't quite remember how he'd died this time.

His thoughts returned from the past to the present. "Just how many white gods ARE there, anyway? There can't be THAT many..." Male, white coat, something... Egyptian... His ears moved back as he thought about it.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:48 pm
"Hmmm..." Din thought, pondering a few more moments. "Nope, I don't think I know him at all. If I ever did, I forgot. And this lifetime, so far, I haven't seen or interacted with anyone else," she said with an ear twitch. That must seem pretty weird, but she didn't really care. Din thought her lack of socialization in this life was worth it- she was obsessed about finding out about what she'd been like last time. "I don't think I've ever met you, either, but my memory's not that good this time around, it seems. Anyway, I'm Din-tei, Gravity," she said, still pondering whether or not she knew loneliness.

"And I dunno, out of my sampling that I can remember, none, but it can't be that there aren't more than one white god. Given that my sampling has been you and myself, that isn't really saying much..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 pm
He let out a sigh, nodding. "Okay..." His thoughts wandered a moment, one ear flicking. "It must be nice, not remembering how you've screwed up in the past... I have to remember nearly every life I've ever had." The cub sat down, scratching at his left ear. The bell on the red ribbon around his neck rang, a betrayingly happy sound. He still couldn't figure out why he had the stupid thing. "You're the first god I've met up here, so far... I just woke up not that long ago. The fact I'm up here and so small was what told me I died.." Blinking, Xavier frowned. Bad manners. "Xavier, Cursed."  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm
"Oh, it's not that simple. I remember snippets from various past lives... I can kinda put them in order, but I know a number of lives are missing... I don't know which ones, and I'm quite confident I don't remember anything from my very last life, it's driving me absolutely insane," she said, rolling her eyes and gritting her teeth a bit at the thought. Why did she care so much, anyway?

No matter, she felt how she felt.

"What's additionally annoying is that I can't remember any other gods... I'm hoping it'll come back to me, but doubting that it will." Well, there was one to her repertoire. "Nice to meet you, Xavier. Can I call you Xav?" she asked. It was shorter, after all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:19 pm
"Maybe meeting other gods will help jog your memory. I think that's the only reason I've ever remembered anyone who... Can't die and stay dead... I meet them, and the memory comes back." He never could remember if he liked them or not, though... Come to think of it, he couldn't even remember any beyond Athrun from his last life. He moved around to a rock, brushing the snow off. His butt was getting numb sitting in the cold white stuff...

His ears gave a twitch, before he looked over at Din-tei. There was a pause of silence from the cub, before he nodded. "Okay... Can I call you Din? And it's nice to meet you, too..." He hopped up on the rock, now clean of snow, to sit on it. Much better.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 pm
"Maybe..." Din pondered, wondering if that could be true. If she met other gods, would she remember if she'd met them before? There was only one way to find out, and she knew she should be social.

Being social, though, wasn't one of her most enjoyable activities.

If it was for her memory, though, she supposed it was a sacrifice she could make. "Yeah, Din is fine." She noticed his behavior before putting it together. "You really don't like this stuff, do you?" She asked, raising a paw with a small wad of snow. She personally liked it, it couldn't be found in such mass quantities down in the mortal realm, that much she remembered. That made it a somewhat unique to the God's Haven, and for that she really enjoyed the coldness of it. After all, it wasn't like she was going to die from it...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 pm
Xavier looked at the snow with disdain, his nose wrinkling up. "No, never liked it... It makes me happy I can't come back up here unless I die again. Once I get down..." He leaned over, glancing past the clouds to where he knew the world of the mortals was. "I can't get back up. I can't even remember whatever curse was put on me to make me ground bound..." He let out a huff, brow furrowing. "I do know I'm never gonna be an adult like you... I run into a lot of lions cursed to be young..." He wanted to find whoever kept doing that and give them a stern talking-to.

A flake fell on Xavier's nose and he made a face. "Blegh... This is why I stay in Africa and don't wander up into the rest of the world... Too much snow..." He brushed the flake off with a paw, pausing to stare at the wave marks. For a moment, he couldn't remember... Was this a mark from his last life? Then he remembered... Yes, yes it was. And he'd had children with the same marks... Where were they now?

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:34 pm
"Well I like it, but to each their own," Din said wading up the snow into a nicely packed ball and holding it. Snow was quite astounding.

"That's interesting, you can't come back unless you've just been reborn, huh?" She hadn't thought about it, but Xav could suffer from a multitude of maladies because of his domain. She also hadn't considered that his lack of wings might have been for that reason as well. "It's a good thing you don't enjoy the snow, then."

"Huh, I can't curse someone to be young forever," Din said with a smirk at the thought of her own cursing power, glad she remembered her own capabilities. In the back of her head, she was pondering the idea of eternal youth. Never growing old... didn't seem like it was too bad of a deal. Maybe if you were a mortal, it wasn't the best... Or if you got in fights... Ok, it did seem to have its downsides. "That's no fun, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it," she admitted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 pm
Xavier could only grunt. "I never want to die again..." He shifted, then slipped off the rock into the snow. The cub let out a most displeased sound, flailing until he'd righted himself. As he clawed his way up onto the rock, his ears flattened back in displeasure. "Stupid snow, I won't miss it!" He sat down with a huff, glaring at the white frozen substance. "If I could fly, I'd never have to touch it again!" If he could fly... He'd probably crash into a tree from lack of practice.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 pm
Din watched as the cub slipped and fell, making no attempt to stop him other than lightening the gravity a bit in the area momentarily, long enough for him to get back on his rock, expression not changing. She was momentarily tempted in the back of her mind to make a snowball and torment him with it, but decided it would be best not to make enemies with someone who's domain was the Cursed.

"Yeah, that kinda sucks... But with me, I have to relearn flying each lifetime anyway, which means starting out in the snow. I suppose that's fine with me, but if I were you with wings, it wouldn't make much difference.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:08 pm
The cub simply huffed on his rock, then eyed Din. "So... What would you do if you had no wings, and couldn't fly?" He noticed some snow on his rock, brushing it off. Pesky snow, he'd be happy to be rid of it. If only he could fly...

"Where are you going once you leave the mountain, anyway?" Where was HE going? An ear twitched in thought. After Athrun. He had to find his brother and demand an explanation as to their rebirths. Xavier huffed again, this time more to himself.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 pm
"If I couldn't fly..." Din pondered... "I suppose I'd just have to work on making my powers strong enough for me to float," she said with a smirk at the idea. Floating around would freak out soooo many mortals- there would be much fun to be had. Pity she couldn't do it.

"I'm not sure where to go when I leave here. Probably keep chasing after my last life, it's pestering me and I cannot allow it to continue living in secrecy somewhere in the deep caverns of my mind. It's gotta be in there somewhere," she said agitatedly. "How 'bout you, Xav?" she asked, curious to hear where his destination was.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff