Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)
What fish should you buy? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 pm
A lot of you PM me wanting advise on what to put in your tank. I usually give pretty good advise, but it usually is not taken. So, to not waste anyone elses time with PMing me, I decided to put up this thread.

First thing you need to find out before you even make a tank is finding out which section you want to be in. I can tell you that Dolphins and Monsters are the most popular categories, so the most gold is obtainable from those sections.

Now that you know which section you want to be in, the next thing you have to realize that skimping on fish because you do not want to wait for the gold for a good tank, or because you feel like you don't have too. This is where a lot of you end up getting crappy tanks. Do not skimp on a tank. The more you skimp on a tank, the less gold you will get in return. Yes, a tank full of Aquarium clutch purses is easier on your wallet, but the income off those purses are going to be crap.

So, Rule 1 would be: DO NOT BUY CHEAP FISH!

So, now you ask, what are GOOD fish? That is a good question that may take a little research. Things to look for in a fish are:
1. Do they glow in bulk?
2. Are they high trigger?
3. Do they spit out a good amount of gold?

Before Watermeats got nerfed, you would see them glowing in groups of 10 or more. Now, you are lucky to get 4-5 to glow at a time. Sure, they live a long time. But, who wants to play a tank that only 4-5 glowing fish are on? Not me, that is for sure. On the other hand, for about the same price you could get Dolphins. Dolphins glow in bulks of 12-17 at a time, spit out 150 more gold per fish than the Watermeats, and glow very often. So, what reason would you have to choose Watermeats over Dolphins?

Rule 2: DO RESEARCH!

Now, some of you PM me and ask if I would add you with xxxxx fish. Yeah, I will add you. But, there should be more important questions to ask. "Will people WANT to play my tank?" "Is this tank going to earn me a profit?"
Yes, I will add you. But, will others care to play your tank even if they see you glowing? Will spending gold to get a full tank of crappy fish even turn a profit for you either way? As a Booty Grabber, I tend to not play tanks I know will not get me an easy 2k per grab.

Rule 3: Get fish for the right reason.

SO, you have a section you want to be in, you have done the research, and you know the reason you want these fish is because you see profit. But, these fish are 100k each. You don't have enough for a full tank!

Dolphin Mania was created to help people get gold. So use it. Documented cases show you can make 100k in a little over an hour. So, it will take you a few days. Who cares?! Rushing and buying crap fish will kill your profit. EVEN ONE CRAP FISH! Save the gold. Play an hour a day, buy one fish per day. DO NOT put them in your tank until you have all 17!

Rule 4: Save for the GOOD fish, and don't place them in the tank until you have all of them!

So there. My opinion on how to make a good tank ^_^

*I'll make this look prettier later*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 am
I just wanted to add to this. I found an excellent guide for fish. It shows the high trigger rate, links to the marketplace value, how much gold it gives and what color gold it drops. You should look at this guide and choose the fish you'd like to have. 3nodding

Click here for the guide.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm
Am I glowing?
You had to say something about clutches and purses, didn't you. emo

I has 16 purses and 1 clutch in my mule.

Bump it here and/or here. Thanks. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:21 am
ok thanx for ur advice  

Trizzay

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:08 am
Awesome guide. My problem is directing enough traffic to my tank daily. You can make a lot from the booty grab, but if your the owner of tha tank and hoping to make a quick profit I think over time it happens. It's only been 3 weeks since I got a full dolphin tank and I've only had about 20people visit the tank. So not a very good turnaround.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:34 pm
souldriving
Awesome guide. My problem is directing enough traffic to my tank daily. You can make a lot from the booty grab, but if your the owner of tha tank and hoping to make a quick profit I think over time it happens. It's only been 3 weeks since I got a full dolphin tank and I've only had about 20people visit the tank. So not a very good turnaround.
You are on the pages of DMv2, no?  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 pm
Yes, but I have a 192 visits and look you have in the 20,000 visits. If I got 200 gold from each player that played my tank I've got. 38k roughly, but if I had your users then I would have roughly 4mil. I know it takes time, but it just seems like it's taking forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 pm
You won't get millions overnight. It will take a little time to get established but a place on the website helps. Oh BOY does it help!!

Something else that helps is bumping other people's glow threads. If the tank is glowing when someone else bumps they'll play it! You may also be invited to join threads. Increased exposure makes owners take notice! A little courtesy to others can benefit you in the long run.  

Hava Cookie

Devoted Sweetheart

11,675 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Waffles! 25

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:30 pm
Hava Cookie
You won't get millions overnight. It will take a little time to get established but a place on the website helps. Oh BOY does it help!!

Something else that helps is bumping other people's glow threads. If the tank is glowing when someone else bumps they'll play it! You may also be invited to join threads. Increased exposure makes owners take notice! A little courtesy to others can benefit you in the long run.
Am I glowing?

This is true.

Also, I hardly ever play booty grab except in Dolphin Mania, but I always bump a glowing tank. ^_^

Bump it here and/or here. Thanks. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:23 am
I bump all kinds of threads and post in the chatterbox randomly and all over. I know it takes time.  

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

IcyKitsu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:21 pm
But with all that said... I still wonder if grams are any good....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm
souldriving
I bump all kinds of threads and post in the chatterbox randomly and all over. I know it takes time.

you have to post your tank in the AQUARIUM threads so people get to know your name and tank, everyone knows me I'm bronx with 6 tanks, good luck  

bronxbigred

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

bronxbigred

O.G. Shapeshifter

29,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 pm
KitsuneIcewind
But with all that said... I still wonder if grams are any good....

grams are great just as good as wolf pups in my opinion. they just give max 200 gold and pups give max 300 gold, my wife has a tank with half wolf pups and half alpha grams and I make almost 3k every time her tank glows, grams are when you are just starting out and don't have money to buy outlaw wolf pups  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:51 pm
First thank you for good sharing 3nodding

I'm thinking to buy dolphins with playing bootygrab on mania,thats okay,ican do it.

A dolphin cost me about 300k and 17x300=5.100.000 golds scream

Can ı take my golds back on 17 fish? earn profit from it?

I was searching some dolphin tanks,they have been earning about 6-8-10 mils.,,but is it the first time the aquarium has good fish like dolphins? if yes its so profit for us,if not that makes so much waste golds for fishes. rolleyes

which one question  

T N H N

HellsHollywood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:13 pm
T N H N
Can ı take my golds back on 17 fish? earn profit from it?

Manny's Guide  
Fish Talk! (Guides, Discussion, etc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces