Starting A Youtube Series

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Overdone
  Cliche
  If it works for the better good of more alternatives and contributes to a more accepting culture, count me in.
  No, not really.
  Yes
View Results

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:37 pm
Staring myself and some local friends when they have the time. It will be about taking questions about the alternative subcultures and goth, although there are a ton of these on youtube, none of them are really still all that active. I would love for you guys in this guild to be involved! So...
please tell me your ideas and some of the things you find to be the most important to mention. I might even do a little news report, or something along those lines... not sure, just going to have fun with this and hopefully educate a few people, ignoring those who do not wish to be educated.

Please comment, thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm
Yeah, because you're an authority on goth...
rolleyes

This message is brought to you in part by the Give Razors to Emos Foundation
Eradicating at least 24 idiots a day.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm
We can make this a group effort, just don't claim to speak for all of us.

Otherwise, go do it. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm
The Spirit of Vengeance
rolleyes

lol
Haha, let her have her fun man...

Lybido Alastar

Aged Lunatic

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:01 am
Lybido Alastar
The Spirit of Vengeance
rolleyes

lol
Haha, let her have her fun man...
She could do whatever the hell she wants. I'm just questioning the logic of having someone who has proven she knows absolutely nothing about goth informing others who know absolutely nothing about goth.
It's pretty much the blind leading the blind.

This message is brought to you in part by the Give Razors to Emos Foundation
Eradicating at least 24 idiots a day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm
Henneth Annun
We can make this a group effort, just don't claim to speak for all of us.

Otherwise, go do it. smile

Thank you. And guys, I don't want to speak as any sort of authority, saying "this is right" or "this is wrong", simply to state and speak out for what I have seen among others in this same subculture. ((Trust me, I know when one speaks for many, it is always a bad idea... sweatdrop ))

And I do want everyone to get involved, so we can plan things, review, go over certain topics, and try to find common-ground "truths", or atleast majority rule, that we can speak on.

In other words, I just would like, since I have a pretty-enough face, a computer, and a working cam to have a chance to speak out about certain things we all have had to deal with from one time to another.  

Angel of the End

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm
If you need logos/banners or anything of a advertising nature, i'm your man. I do small bits of graphic design for local bands but i want to expand, i love designing stuff like logos so much. plus i have no life which means lots of free time xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:28 pm
Sayga Takaino
If you need logos/banners or anything of a advertising nature, i'm your man. I do small bits of graphic design for local bands but i want to expand, i love designing stuff like logos so much. plus i have no life which means lots of free time xd
Mhm, okay then, let's see some of your work.

Sorry to doubt you, but there are too many people on here who say "I can draw pro bannerz on MSN paint n MS word!!! lol!"  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm
Henneth Annun
Sayga Takaino

Sorry to doubt you, but there are too many people on here who say "I can draw pro bannerz on MSN paint n MS word!!! lol!"

Unfortunately i lost A LOT of my work when my old computer crashed, anything i saved or new is on my deviantART.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 am
Sayga Takaino
Henneth Annun
Sayga Takaino

Unfortunately i lost A LOT of my work when my old computer crashed, anything i saved or new is on my deviantART.

Nice, and thank you for offering 3nodding  

Angel of the End

~ Main Forum ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces