Submit

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm
Tell all of your sex fantasies, no matter how crazy, sexy, weird, freaky, or illegal they are.

Mine is coming up later. wink

Ight, here it is:

\A dark-skinned black chick, with a skinny waist and thick booty, thigs, and big tits, a gorgeous face, is flirting with me at my job. I'm about to leave, so I pack my stuff and start heading out the door. But before I go, I walk to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit. Dab on some cologne and fix my tie. After washing my hands I turn around to the towel rack to notice a big shadowy figure in the window of the doorway. I get freaked out and start packing my things up quickly.

As I start for the door, it is opened to reveal the black girl, shirt half unbuttoned, skirt un buttoned, and her heals in her hand. She stumbles toward me and throws herself on me. "Im soo tired I cant even see, can you help me take off these tight leggings?" She says as she looks me in my eyes with a puppy dog look. I nod then pick her up and place her on the sink to help her take them off.

"Its so hot," she blurts out while unbuttoning one more button and stretching her legs wide open. "They unlatch from my inner thigh," she says while ponting under her skirt. I look at her funny and reach under her skirt to look for the latch. I try to look under and she shoves my head to the side. "No peeking!" She says with a smirk. I sigh, then continue to feel around under her skirt with my hand. Feeling a soft material, i grab it, and pull it down. She blushes and looks down. I pulled down her panties. She looks back up, smiles, then reaches for her shirt to unbutton the rest of her buttons.

She throws her shirt off, revealing her pink laced bra, then reaches down, and pulls her panties up and takes off her skirt. She she grabs me by the tie, pulls me close, kisses me, then whispers in my ear, "Please, hurt me good, baby...". ///

-SEX SCENE CUT-

Lol, I hope thats not too much. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:05 pm
iight here's mine and im kinda a story teller so envision what i see:

NO lights, scented candles. Quiet night, loud moaning. Rough sex, soft music. Rose pedals cover the bed, we under the covers. She slowly lics my chest, straight between my abs as i caress her a**. She looks at me with devious eyes, lusting for any and everything sexual and has no intention of leaving the bed without being satisfied. She wants to please me the most, and loves taking control. Wants me to c** multiple times, and she likes to swallow.

She does threesomes, but she nts me to herself tonight. Loves to bite, glorious head, knows what i like to hear in bed and says it so seductive, ill fantasize about this night during other nights. We dont stop till we both sleep. We ******** in every room in the house... and she ends the night with one single light kiss

im not even gonna get into the foreplay cuz i specialize XD
poet, writer, lyrical composer, advice giver, massage giver, joy bringer, i can do it all  

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tsukira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:07 pm
Hmm...
Don't find me weird alright.
sweatdrop

I'm home alone, waiting for my boy to come. I am just walking around the house in a tank top and some booty shorts, when I just hear a noise. Before I know it, I am pinned against the wall, the guy who broke into my house pressing his body against mine. He whispers what he is going to do to me as he licks the side of my neck up to my ear.

I scream but he covers my mouth, causing me to fall unconscious. When I wake up, I am hanging from the ceiling by my wrist, my feet touching the floor slightly and my legs spread apart by a bar. The guy just smiles at me, his face covered. He starts to tease me with a blade that he has in his hands and start to cut off my clothes, slowly off my body.

He caresses my body in a gentle yet rough way, causing my body to react to it. Touching, fingering, playing, licking, biting, sucking in the right places. He lowers me down and has me suck on him till he bust onto my body and then just has his way with me in the end.

When it is all said and down, he unmask himself and shows that it is my lover, who wanted to play the break-in rapist. He unties me and we just ******** till we can't no more, sweet food and whip cream and chocolate involved.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:09 pm
Tsukira
Hmm...
sweatdrop

I'm home alone, waiting for my boy to come. I am just walking around the house in a tank top and some booty shorts, when I just hear a noise. Before I know it, I am pinned against the wall, the guy who broke into my house pressing his body against mine. He whispers what he is going to do to me as he licks the side of my neck up to my ear.

I scream but he covers my mouth, causing me to fall unconscious. When I wake up, I am hanging from the ceiling by my wrist, my feet touching the floor slightly and my legs spread apart by a bar. The guy just smiles at me, his face covered. He starts to tease me with a blade that he has in his hands and start to cut off my clothes, slowly off my body.

He caresses my body in a gentle yet rough way, causing my body to react to it. Touching, fingering, playing, licking, biting, sucking in the right places. He lowers me down and has me suck on him till he bust onto my body and then just has his way with me in the end.

When it is all said and down, he unmask himself and shows that it is my lover, who wanted to play the break-in rapist. He unties me and we just ******** till we can't no more, sweet food and whip cream and chocolate involved.
eek
The Psychiatrist's Office is to the left...  

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:19 pm
Gouki Zusaki
Tsukira
Hmm...
sweatdrop

eek

lmao wow that aint right. Man can i be the one under the mask XD...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 pm
x D33 x
Gouki Zusaki
Tsukira
Hmm...
sweatdrop

eek

Awwww.
gonk
You don't love me no more JT. That hurts.

But sure x D33 x. I think you would know what to do.

Tsukira
Vice Captain

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:08 pm
Tsukira
x D33 x
Gouki Zusaki
Tsukira
Hmm...
sweatdrop

eek

Awwww.
gonk

Nonono! I didnt mean it like that! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:07 am
Tsukira
x D33 x
Gouki Zusaki
Tsukira
Hmm...
sweatdrop

eek

Awwww.
gonk

more than you'll ever know XD...
@Gouki and dont worry bout it, she still love u lol i can tell  

Detrick II

5,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:29 pm
x D33 x
Tsukira
x D33 x
Gouki Zusaki
Tsukira
Hmm...
sweatdrop

eek

Awwww.
gonk

more than you'll ever know XD...
@Gouki and dont worry bout it, she still love u lol i can tell

Lol, I know she do. No one can deny me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 pm
Tsukira
Hmm...
sweatdrop

different but kinda hot  

T3ddY tha PandA

T3ddY tha PandA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm
Just to let you know
im a little bit of a pain fanatic

Me and my girl starts arguing which then turns into a fist fight. We goin punch for punch she then pulls out a knife and starts slashing at me. The knife winds up cuttin off my shirt i then take it from her tryin to cut her in which case her shirt gets cut off. She then tackles me and we are wrestling on the floor. Every movement more clothes is lost until we are naked and i am on top of her.

After we ******** we contiune the fight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:28 am
What are you talking about?
I always deny you.
xd

x D33 x: Oh really now?

Tsukira
Vice Captain

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 pm
Tsukira
I always deny you.
xd

Thats a lie, and you know it! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Gouki Zusaki
Tsukira
I always deny you.
xd

No, I just think you don't wanna accept it.  

Tsukira
Vice Captain

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:43 pm
Tsukira
Gouki Zusaki
Tsukira
I always deny you.
xd

No, I just think you don't wanna accept it.
gonk  
Mature Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces