Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Nothing changed the displeasure about snow. Xavier still hated it, no matter how long he spent in it. A space of mountain with only a light dusting was a reprieve to the cub, as he did his best to use his tail to sweep it away. If he was going to be stuck up here for a while, he at least wanted somewhere snow-free to sit.

A flake fell on his nose, causing his ears to go back before glaring up at the sky. "Oh, now you're LAUGHING at me, aren't you?!" Curse the clouds, curse the snow! He kept at the attempts to keep his little space clean, glaring at every flake that dared to fall.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:23 pm
(will add in cub image here)

Tawa'di was starting to get used to this god thing. Start to, which meant that he was getting used to wings, and being up on a high mountain-like place with the rest of the world moving while he sat here. Still, he wasn't ready to move on to the next stage: returning home.

So instead he decided to wander off along on his own again, feeling more comfortable with the dips and rises of the mountain's shape. His ears perked up when he heard an outburst. What was that? A fight? He had never seen any gods fight, but he knew that it was certain some did. There was never peace without some sort of conflict.

"Hello?" he voice aloud, his paws crunching the thin layer of snow as he tried to find the source of the voice he had heard.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:16 pm
Turning, Xavier swatted another flake away from his little clearing, continuing to glare at the white frozen liquid. Every movement made his bell ring, deceptively merry for as annoyed as he was about the falling flakes.

Long ears twitched as the godling froze, before he looked over his shoulder. Somebody was coming... How would he explain yelling at the snow? Just what it was, his irritation at it.

A bit of snow shifted above, causing a small miniature avalanche to send snow sliding into his space. Fur rising along his back, the cub attacked it, trying to sweep it away. "Go away, go away, go away! Out of my space you wretched, awful white curse of frozen... Stuff!" Never mind somebody coming, he had snow to evict.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:24 pm
Woah. He stopped in his tracks, his eyes opening wide as he looked at this god cursing at the snow. He was a little surprised, too, because normally he hadn't seen anyone irritated with the snow. Not that everyone loved it, but it was still something that seemed tolerable. It had been something new to Tawa'di, for while the tops of the Mountains that bordered the Ela'wadiyi lands had snow on them, no one ever ventured that far up them, for they weren't safe.

"Er, are you okay there?" he asked, taking two steps closer. He didn't want to get that anger turned to him, but then it was a little hard to ignore it, too. In a different way, it was almost amusing.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:40 pm
The cub stopped, looking over his shoulder. For a moment, his eyes narrowed in suspicion, before opening back up. "Fine." He looked at the snow on the ground, soon conceding defeat. He'd find a cave somewhere that was easier to keep snow-free... Padding towards the other god, he looked him over. Another cub... So far the first he'd actually run into this life. "I don't think we've met before..." The markings on the other cub were unusual to him, with the dark swirling markings gracing his paws. "I'm Xavier... Cursed... Who are you...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:06 pm
Tawa'di shook his head, closing his eyes for a moment. "No, we haven't," he said, confirming the other's statement. He knew it for a fact, but he didn't want to disclose his status to every god he met. It helped that he was slowly starting to grow used to this body, and while it was still mildly unsettling to think he was a god now, it wasn't as terrifying as it was when he first awoke into this form.

"My name is Tawa'di," he said, dropping the fact that he didn't really know what he was, in terms of his domain he controlled over. He figured he could find out soon...hopefully.

"I'm glad that you're ok," he said, his features on his face slowly starting to brighten up again.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 am
"No, I think I'd remember your face...." The green cub sat down, which made his fur all stand on end and his face contort. Rising from the ground, he glared at the snow, sweeping it away with his thick tail before sitting again. "I think I'll be more okay if there wasn't all this snow around..." Every life, he had to deal with it... "So, you just get reborn, too, or are you an actual new face and domain...?" He wasn't Athrun, Xavier could tell that from the get-go. Athrun tended to be... Very white...  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:14 am
Remember his face? Tawa'di tried not to smile. He thought his tattoos might be more pronounced than his face, if only because he was a very common brown colour. But that was superficial, and silly to think about.

"Er, not really," he replied in a broad manner. Should he really go around proclaiming what he was? Well, he guessed that it wouldn't matter that much, since there was nothing to be done about it.

"I'm a mortal reborn into a god. At least, I think it can be put in that way." He shifted a bit, looking anxious. "So everything around here is just...strange to me." Especially the snow, but it was a novelty that hadn't quite gotten old yet.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 am
So that was it... The wave-marked cub let out a bit of a snort, brushing snow away again. "It does happen... Just not that often. You musta been something special for someone to want to switch with you like that." He got up, shaking snow off his back legs.

Accursed substance... Why did he have to come back here every time he died? Did Mkodi just think this a cruel joke or something? Glaring at the snow, he shook his head, then looked at the other. "Well, I suppose I should go find somewhere less... Snow covered..." Taking a few steps, Xavier's fur visibly ruffled at the cold wet touch. All he could do was shake his paws every couple steps, making for a comical sight. "Maybe we'll meet again down below or something... With less snow..." Mkodi help them all if the deity of snow decided to visit mortal Africa... He'd find a cave and never leave.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:53 pm
Tawa'di felt a little disappointed that he wanted to leave, but...it was probably the snow more than him. He had been ranting about the snow ever since Tawa'di heard him, and he couldn't quite blame him wanting to get away from it. Still....no, he knew better. He nodded.

"Ah, okay," he replied. "Perhaps soon, we may cross paths again." One never knew when one was...immortal now. It was an odd thought to think, and Tawa'di wondered if hew ould ever get used to it again. He trolloped off, still not ready to escape the snow himself and find his place in the world below. He was still too nervous, and too scared. Time to go find someone else to see, or perhaps he'd be able to find Mtima again. She had been fun to play with, even if getting close to Death's gate was a little nerve wreaking.

"Bye!" He falled out over his shoulder, galloping off on awkward legs. He certainly stumbled a few times, but at least the snow was soft enough to catch him! Even if it was pretty cold.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas