[JRP] So this is where you live [Kova x Tzi] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm
They had finally made it after that long while the two had traveled together. They had made it to Kova's pride of music. Finally.

Tzi was so relieved that they had made it, she had started to wonder if the two would ever reach this spot. Now here they were and Tzi was so grateful to be standing in Kova's birth lands.

"Its." She paused looking around, "Its so wonderful Kova!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:28 pm
Kova had spent a interesting amount of time out of the pride. It was so odd to him traveling with the female for so long he wasn't used to being away this long. Then again he wasn't going to worry, his mother and father were traveling too and they would be away longer. He looked around the pride lands he was happy, his mane had grown in he could smell the wind and could even smell his family. He was excited to be home. And he had Tzi with him.

He looked at her with a large grin on his face. "Isn't it?!" He laughed slightly pulling at her ear and purring quietly. The lioness had really his a soft spot in his heart. Now if only he could explain that to her. He had been getting closer with her while they were traveling yet he didn't express himself to her yet. "Come on I want to show you the drum circle. It's where everyone hangs out." He could hear drumming from different parts of the pride. He let out a few chuffs letting everyone know he was back/

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 pm
The female smiled and followed after Kova. He knew where he was going after all. At least she assumed that, Tzi was pretty trusting of others almost to a fault at times. The sound of the drums in the distance was like a breath of fresh air. It had been a long while since she had heard a drum beat.

"Kova.." She guasped , "This really is... This is amazing I can't ... " She couldnt put it into words. This was home. It made her heart lite up just a bit more then it usually was. Tzi was a cheerful being after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:58 pm
Kova slowed down a little bit so she could bump into Tzi. A purr rumbled from his throat. He couldn't help but to glance at her a few times a large smile on his face. "You can hang around with me today untill you get a hang of the pride. Later today I'll make sure that the leader knows your joining. She's pretty laid back with people joining." He grinned before trotting forward a little more. "I think today is one of those days where they're doing a ceremony with females only, they have a few of those." He laughed a little bit and nodded at her.

He looked forward before chuckling a little more. "I'm really sure that you will enjoy the pride. There is a lot to do around here." He nipped at her then trotted a slower once more. He was excited not only to be home but to be bringing Tzi with him. It made him so happy.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 pm
Tzi nodded, "Im sure I am too... but eh.. I have to admit Im a little scared." She looked down at her paws. "I've never been part of a bigger pride before..."

The thought of meeting the big woman her self scared her. Tzi was going to have to learn a lot that was for sure.

At least Kova was cute. And the music. Totally worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm
Kova looked at the lioness before slowing down and leaning into her nuzzling her a bit. "Don't worry, everyone is very friendly. Kitambi is also very friendly." He looked around as they started to get closer to the drum circle. "You will fit in perfectly. And it isn't that big of a pride." He winked at her then flicked his hair out of his eyes. "No reason to worry, beside you can hang out with me until you get comfortable. Even if you have to wait until tomorrow." He laughed a little bit and smiled. "I like company." Now that he was older he was going to have to find his own den. It was easy he really just had to move into one of the ones that didn't have anyone in it. He knew a few that he really liked. He shook the distraction out of his mind befor elooking back at her and nodding. "I'm way more than sure that everyone is going to love you."  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Tzi smiled at Kova, "You're so sweet. Im sure if everyone in the pride is as sweet as you Im gonna love it here." She nuzzled him.

They were getting closer and closer to the drum circle and little Tzi still had no clue. She just smiled and happily walked beside her friend. Her and Kova had been on a long journey back and she couldn't help but feel attatched to him. Strange how that worked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 pm
Kova looked up and noticed the drum circle it was right in front of them. It was like a platform, some drums were abandoned at the edges. Most of the time when lions didn't have room in their den, didn't want cubs to get to them or were going hunting they left their drums at the circle. No one touched them, everyone knew that drums were really important. "When you want to make a drum let me know I can help you make it." He laughed as he started to approach the drum circle he nipped at her then started to walk up on it before flopping down on his haunches in the middle. "Whatta think?"  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:19 pm
The female looked around. She could hardly believe her eyes, this was , it was a fairy tale. No joke. She had never seen anything like it.

"Its.." She blinked and looked up at Kova, "Its .." She blinked again, "More amazing then I imagined.

The female paced forwards and just looked around. She was like a child at the mall for the first time. Bewildered and amazed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:26 pm
Kova flicked his tail around a few times, flicking his mane out of his eyes as he watched her, he was happy to see that she was happy. He waited for her to decide to join him sitting down but until then he was happy to watch her enjoy herself. He felt good knowing that he showed some one music! He smiled slightly. "It is pretty amazing." He said quietly, but he was talking about her. Not so much of the drums. He was surprised on how close he was getting to her.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:29 pm
"Yeah its more then amazing," THe female was more then impressed. If the rest of the pride was this amazing she'd be shocked.

Tzi wandered the drum circle for a good while really taking in the sights. This was all new and just amazing. The female could only imagine what the drum circle was like when there was something going on. Breath taking.

"Its a no brainer but .. When can we see the cheif to make this all offical? ... Where do you all sleep?" She was like a little kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm
He wiggled his toes around before smiling at her, the look on her face and everything, he looked in every direction that she was looking at. He couldn't help it. She was young and cute and he was happy, he needed something in his life other than music and family right? He nodded toward her before shrugging "When ever you are ready. Right now they are still out I can still hear the drums." It was faint but he could hear it, his ears were fine tuned to listen out for music.

"We sleep in that direction." He lifted a paw and pointed toward where the dens were. "there are a bunch of dens. It might be a good idea if you stayed in my den tonight,until you talk to Kitambi anyway. I have a lot of room in there." He then smiled and nodded once more. "And I can show you all of the pride tomorrow, I would today but it should be getting dark soon." His voice trailed as he looked at her once more, he really wanted for her to sit next to him, he already missed being by her side. But he didn't want her to miss anything that she was taking in.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:42 pm
Tzi didn't think anything when he offered his den to her. The two had traveled together and of course shared dens along the way. Either that or the great sky above. Kova was some one she was comfortable around and she felt he was a very safe person.

"Alright," She chimed, "If you're dens big enough then that would be great," She padded toward him and bumped her forehead to his.

"This is all so new." She mused still taking in the whole scene, "CAn we go up and look at the dens?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:48 pm
Kova grinned widely at her before pawing at her a few times, he was glad to have some kind of company. He had spent so much time with her, he was so glad to be able to keep spending time with her. There was just something aobut this lioness got got his heart. He nipped at her after she bumped his head then chuckled. "It sure is big enough!"

He stood up before brushing against her gently and looking toward the den. "Of course we could." He flicked his ear moving it so he could hear in the direction that the drumming was coming from before. "I think they are going to be gone for a while and it's getting late." He smiled at her slightly then nodded. "You must be getting tired." He said as he lead her toward the dens swinging his tail around as he did. "We can hit the hay then tomorrow talk to Kitambi about you being officially in the pride."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:50 pm
Tzi nodded and yawned, "Yeah lets get some shut eye," She smiled and rested her head on his neck. He'd grown quite a bit on their journey after all.

Now was time for rest. Tomorrow she could get down to some serious business.  
[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff