Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!~
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 am
I changed my avi again and by accident the little white animal with golden (leaf?) ears looks like he's relaxing and sitting on the fan my avi is holding. XD Cute!!

*Now what's unique about your avatar or what do you like about your gaia avi's?

(Personally for me it's usually hard to decorate and make my avi look satisfying for me. >_< But the new eye change feature is so nice!)
I decided to make a thread on avatars b/c we never really chat about gaia's good features. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 am
That's sooooo cute!
xd

- - - -
I change my avi every now and again.
But I always go back to this one . . . because I like it. whee

There are a lot of items I love on Gaia.
And people make awesome (I abuse this word) avatars out of them.
If you go to Avatar Talk you can find some really creative avatars.

- - - -
I loved this little glitch on the Gothic Veil - Ruffled Ribbons.
User Image

Super Mega Nope
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 am
MonkeyFen
That's sooooo cute!
xd

- - - -
I change my avi every now and again.
But I always go back to this one . . . because I like it. whee

There are a lot of items I love on Gaia.
And people make awesome (I abuse this word) avatars out of them.
If you go to Avatar Talk you can find some really creative avatars.

- - - -
I loved this little glitch on the Gothic Veil - Ruffled Ribbons.
User Image
So cute!! ^^
I noticed you changed back!! The whole dark avi you had going on really was different and nice! What item was it that was the...flower on the side of your head?

I totally forgot about gaia's main forums! I remember that avi (the pic)!! Does the glitch still happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 pm
sweet biggrin

I generally just stick to the same 'character' for my av - same skin tone tattoos hair and the gwee. Sometimes i break away from it, but i like it ;3

cute glitch biggrin  

dragontamer363
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 pm
The were gloves on my avatar cause the pose I have to be similar (or at least as close as I can get on Gaia) to my favorite werewolf pose. It's surprisingly difficult to find an example.

Then I remembered that I had an example sitting in my photobucket.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:40 pm
Your avi is cute ^^ I change mine every so often too. What I like about all my avi's is that I always wear something on them that was a gift from a friend so that makes them special ^^  

Goddess Kiana

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 pm
Aww, that is cute.

I just try to combine unlikely items on my avatar.
Or make unique avatars.
Though I've grown attached to the coon tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:56 pm
Dornkus
The were gloves on my avatar cause the pose I have to be similar (or at least as close as I can get on Gaia) to my favorite werewolf pose. It's surprisingly difficult to find an example.

Then I remembered that I had an example sitting in my photobucket.

User Image
Oh!! You really match the pic. It looks like there's a dog near that warewolf like how you have the little white werewolf near your avi too!!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:58 pm
dragontamer363
sweet biggrin

I generally just stick to the same 'character' for my av - same skin tone tattoos hair and the gwee. Sometimes i break away from it, but i like it ;3

cute glitch biggrin
I like that look you always have. Actually I think i've only seen you once without gwee. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:00 pm
Goddess Kiana
Your avi is cute ^^ I change mine every so often too. What I like about all my avi's is that I always wear something on them that was a gift from a friend so that makes them special ^^
Awe! Wow. That does make it look an sound nice! When I first saw your avi it really matches your username and look like a goddess (Greek goddess in particular.) ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:02 pm
Zizzykitty
Aww, that is cute.

I just try to combine unlikely items on my avatar.
Or make unique avatars.
Though I've grown attached to the coon tail.
That's the same thing with me. I want it to look unique. One of my fav items is the fox tail and eard. The red ones. But I need to find a matching look for it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm
One of the things I really like about Gaia's outfits is the fact that most of the clothes can be worn by either gender. Lots of the games I play (Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing for examples) usually have really feminine clothes for the girls and some really awesome looking outfits for men. (Animal Crossing lets ya wear everything, but... you wear it as a skirt. crying )

My favorite items are the guitar that I'm always carrying, and the little Pumpkin critter on my head. heart xp  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 pm
Oh, since we're on the topic, I thought I'd try and make a new sig avi for my character, but I went to tektek.com and... it's changed a lot. sweatdrop Where do we create those little avis now???  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:47 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Oh!! You really match the pic. It looks like there's a dog near that warewolf like how you have the little white werewolf near your avi too!!

That's Brightwolf. He's a "guest" you get for teaming up with the werewolves in Adventurequest.

User Image

The pose I like was part of some kind of super attack. Normally, the Lycan armor had the skinny factor and overall good posture of my avatar. No tail or awesome pose, though.

User Image

I haven't played that game in so long. I also haven't played the game that started my interest in werewolves in a long time (although tat's because I screwed myself over in that one).  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:59 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
So cute!! ^^
I noticed you changed back!! The whole dark avi you had going on really was different and nice! What item was it that was the...flower on the side of your head?

I totally forgot about gaia's main forums! I remember that avi (the pic)!! Does the glitch still happen?

The flower on my head . . . I forgot. eek I didn't save a picture of it either. sweatdrop

I don't know if that glitch happens still . . . I sold my veil. sweatdrop

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces