who would make the best rider o.O Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Ok so I was watching ryuki the other day and couldn't help but think how knight looks a little like batman lol. So i came to the conclusion that bruce wayne would make the perfect knight xp no one else knows the way of the bat better than batman lol

So I want to know who you think would make the perfect rider, and why? o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 pm
Chuck Norris has the clock up system but he doesn't use it because his round house kick kick people to the heaven. Chuck Norris make the perfect Kabuto from the round house kick and being epic.

I'm planing to have Chuck Norris in the RP in the future,  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:17 am
Dr.Mcninja if you don't know who that is or why I say he would make a great Kamen Rider then go read his web comic of awesome win also robo cop would be a good one too  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm
xemnas-phandom
Chuck Norris has the clock up system but he doesn't use it because his round house kick kick people to the heaven. Chuck Norris make the perfect Kabuto from the round house kick and being epic.

I'm planing to have Chuck Norris in the RP in the future,

LOL that's the best one! ^-^ chuck norris would make the perfect kabuto, if not chuck. I got my money on bruce lee lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

HellfireSamurai

Pure-hearted Scrapper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 pm
Jason David Frank. Just look at how many times as Tommy that he switched between Ranger powers and how long he lasted. No matter how many new series there were he would just come back again and again with a new set of Rider powers. UNBEATABLE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 pm
HellfireSamurai
Jason David Frank. Just look at how many times as Tommy that he switched between Ranger powers and how long he lasted. No matter how many new series there were he would just come back again and again with a new set of Rider powers. UNBEATABLE.

Yeah he would make a good kamen rider, maybe kuga xp or black rx  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 pm
In a perfect world Chuck should have a cameo as Dragon Knights version Alternative Zero. I personalty don't see the fascination with the guy myself but yeah. To bad Brandon Lee passed away or I would nominate him. JDF would be a good one for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 pm
Johnny yong bosch the black ranger, green turbo ranger, and black space ranger. Plus he has many dub he did, Vash, Lelouch, Renton, and Ichigo.

Johnny yong bosch would be cool as Faiz

Jason David Frank would be Delta

*dreaming*  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:37 pm
xemnas-phandom
Johnny yong bosch the black ranger, green turbo ranger, and black space ranger. Plus he has many dub he did, Vash, Lelouch, Renton, and Ichigo.

Johnny yong bosch would be cool as Faiz

Jason David Frank would be Delta

*dreaming*

Wow not that you mention it, his voice matchs all those characters O.O lol that's crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:02 pm
Ok I just thought of two more, suzaku kururugi from code geass as Ixa. And lelouch as Saga, or maaybe dark kiva =P lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:40 pm
Dark Composer Sieg
Ok I just thought of two more, suzaku kururugi from code geass as Ixa. And lelouch as Saga, or maaybe dark kiva =P lol

Lancelot ixa would be epic.

Real people should be used but going along with your idea. Captain falcon as Kick hopper.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 pm
xemnas-phandom
Dark Composer Sieg

Lancelot ixa would be epic.

Real people should be used but going along with your idea. Captain falcon as Kick hopper.

Yeah everyone did use a real person huh? but I started it with bruce wayne lol so I guess we're doing both =P

and yeah CF would make a sick hopper kick ^-^  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

HellfireSamurai

Pure-hearted Scrapper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:57 pm
Ok if we're using fictional characters then I say.... Spider-man. Just as long as they don't screw it up as bad as they did when Japan did their live-action version of Spidey. Seriously since when has Spidey ever needed a mech/zord ?
Also my Kamen Rider avi is in the arena for voting now. Let's see if we can get a Kamen Rider to finish somewhere with a rank.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 pm
Voted good luck.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 pm
I thought of one anybody ever hear about a movie called the Rocketeer it's a great movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNZCK5jw69Y&feature=PlayList&p=3D3135BC1193A7FE&index=0

but anyways the hero of the movies would make a great rider but um he has a jet pack not a bike  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff