Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
Searching for a Conversational Partner / Tutor / Teacher

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShannPanda

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 am
Hola!

I'm writing this in English since I'm not nearly fluent enough to write something big like this in Spanish. Anyway, my name's Shannon. I'll be nineteen near the end of February. I am currently in my second semester in college. I am finishing my third week of college Spanish. I've taken two years of Spanish in high school. God bless the woman, but she wasn't a great teacher. She just didn't want to push us to try, so we didn't get far.

Enough about me, let me get to the point of why I'm writing this. I love Spanish! Mi amor <3 Is there supposed to be an e on the end of that word? >.< Beginning to see my problem here? I'm not nearly fluent, though not completely novice. I would love for someone to tutor me personally. Mostly, I'm looking for someone to practice with conversationally. Practice makes perfect right? I can study on my own. Practice is where I need someone, and I don't know any of my online friends who know Spanish. You'll see in my little form the things I'm looking for, but no one thing will disqualify you from this position. If interested, please apply. ^-^

What's in it for you. I don't want to be the only one benefiting here. First, you'll be getting a new friend. ^-^ I am a very friendly and personal person. I'm a little socially awkward, but I do love people. You may possibly gain a whole group of friends if I think you'll fit in well with my little group - wonderful, fun people. You'd also be receiving cute little gifts via Gaia as a thank you. If you'd like, I don't object to paying you. I'm not poor on here, so if you'd like this to be your job that's perfectly fine. I don't discriminate between unpaid/paid applicants.

I'll be leaving this open for a few days or so to see how many responses I get.

If you'd like to be my partner...

Fill This Out!
(Please delete the parentheses when you fill this out. Gracias.)

Name:
Fluent in:
What country are you in? (I'm just curious. ^-^)
Experience with Spanish? (Classes? Grew up with it?)
Do you have a messenger? (Specify, please.)
How often would you be available? (Guess at times? Please include what time zone.)
Would you be able to do any type of speaking? (recordings, messenger mic chat, phone convos if you get comfortable enough with me)
Would you like to be paid? (Like I said, I don't mind either way. ^-^)
Could you write something in Spanish for me? (Make me all giggly!)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 am
ok here is my application form xp

Name: Simba Spirit (Tino)
Male/Female: Male
Fluent in: English and Spanish
What country are you in?: Mexico ^o^
Experience with Spanish? Since I was born = )
Do you have a messenger? Yeah of course, Msn and Skype
How often would you be available? I'm online at many hours (college) so it's not a problem = )
Would you be able to do any type of speaking? Yes of course = )
Would you like to be paid? Hmmm not really, but a gift would be adorable ^o^
Could you write something in Spanish for me? Hola Hola! Pues yo podría ser tu tutor si es que lo necesitas, soy muy bueno para el ingles y el español. Puede que hasta me ayudes a mejorar mi conversación en ingles, eso sería genial!!
Nos vemos pronto ^-^

Nibalko

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

ShannPanda

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:49 am