Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Moons Strength

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:33 pm
Okay guys and Girls. Tell me something? This is a opinion topic but anyways.

Who feel this full moon of 1/29 is stronger than the other full moons of this year?

Cuz I just did a healing spell a hour ago and it worked perfectly on this moon than others.

Why do you think it's so that this moon is stronger?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:09 pm
There has only been one other full moon this year. 0_o

Why would the moon's "strength" have anythign to do with how well your spell worked? Does it directly involve using the moon's energy?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 am
It may not have any correlation but last night WAS a wolf moon. Supposed to be the brightest moon this year and Marrs was off to the left of it. It was really pretty to. Me and my brother tried our best to get a picture of it with his DSR camera and tripod. The last shot of Marrs was funny. I guess the camera moved and it was on a slow shutter speed and it made the planet look like a terd in the sky XDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:46 am
Not Wolf Moon here. Was a blue moon here, as it happens. But at any rate it wouldn't have been wolf moon because wolf moon would be in the winter.

Names of moons are month- and season-related; I can't imagine they'd have any connection to the brightness or power of the moon in their own right.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Moonlite__Syren

Cunning Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:39 pm
That blue moon you saw as probably the wolf moon. And we're still in the winter season so its very likely it would be a Wolf Moon. In fact the Wolf Moon is recognized as January's full moon. If you need any reference I'd recommend looking it up here: http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/970314a.html

It'll tell you all the names of the full moons for every month. Though these are just belonging to Native American Origin from what I've come to understand.

Now whether or not this does effect anyone's energy or power I think that should pertain to the individual's own beliefs. Some people believe that you can only do certain spells under certain phases of the moon. But actually affecting someone's power I honestly don't know. I think that's just a matter of opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 pm
Yes the spell need moon energy. a bit.  

Koigokoro Konjou

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 pm
Moonlite__Syren
That blue moon you saw as probably the wolf moon. And we're still in the winter season so its very likely it would be a Wolf Moon. In fact the Wolf Moon is recognized as January's full moon. If you need any reference I'd recommend looking it up here: http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/970314a.html

It'll tell you all the names of the full moons for every month. Though these are just belonging to Native American Origin from what I've come to understand.
Since it's Summer where she is, it is not a wolf moon, I believe.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games