Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:56 pm
Seriously.

Is it spring? I don't see what's so special about it, I hate flowers anyway mad

And prancing children are annoying, they always play on my lawn.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:09 pm
I donit play ON your lawn, I just play NEAR it... as to the topic question, idk, I just am...  

Jojo the snow leopard

Dapper Dabbler

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 pm
Lately?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:43 pm
Mating season, tee hee! :3  

sickdevotion

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:49 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Lately?

I see what you did there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm
I'm going to have to say, increased amounts of happy :3  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:11 pm
I haven't been feeling any hornier than usual, and I'm usually not very. Then again, I'm excited that my mate'll be visiting for Valentine's Day weekend! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:54 pm
valentines day is coming... duh...  

Jungle Boots

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:02 pm
I wouldn't be surprised if we have a biologically ingrained stronger desire to mate in the spring along with other animals. In many ways, it makes sense because by winter the offspring could be strong enough to survive. I mean, people have come up with fertility rituals and have long seen spring as a time of fertility, so it's possible it's more than just cultural or an observation of nature. It could also be psychological, with an increase in sunlight making more people desire sex because they feel healthier or something like that.

Then again, it could be the Valentines thing. Hearts and chocolate do things to people... especially when it comes to women and chocolate! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:07 pm
You're only now finding out that everyone is horny? Are you some kind of net newbie my friend? o.O  

Lybido Alastar

Aged Lunatic

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm
mmmmmmmmmmmm lol mating season yay also its spring witch means top less girls in the lake near here biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:22 pm
Garek Maxwell
I wouldn't be surprised if we have a biologically ingrained stronger desire to mate in the spring along with other animals. In many ways, it makes sense because by winter the offspring could be strong enough to survive. I mean, people have come up with fertility rituals and have long seen spring as a time of fertility, so it's possible it's more than just cultural or an observation of nature. It could also be psychological, with an increase in sunlight making more people desire sex because they feel healthier or something like that.

Then again, it could be the Valentines thing. Hearts and chocolate do things to people... especially when it comes to women and chocolate! gonk

That does make sense.  

Gundamu

Assimilated Wolf

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 pm
really im horny mostly because i broke up with my bf and have in turn not been getting any...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:31 pm
Garek Maxwell

Agree.  

FiliaFlammae

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:35 pm
Because I'm finally recovering from a significant depressive phase in my life, and more happy = more horny.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff