Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:07 pm
User Image

God's Heaven, the gates, the peak, yes this was the living. There were times when life down among the mortals just got so taxing. After all, how long could anyone watch the mortals go about their business and ot realizing how naive and...idiotic they were? One could only take such sights for long before a much needed vacation was in order. After all, it was a hard business mocking the mortals and teasing with them as they slept despite the absolute joy it brought the God.

Lounging by the cliff side, gazing out over the clouds that surrounded the peak, Baku watched the mists float around befor ehim. Allowing it to help lul him into a sense of tranquility. It was amazing how much time he could just sit there and watch them. The mists reminded him so much of the dreams that mortals and Gods both shared. Each person had their own....mist of a sort that their dreams and nightmares were cloaded in. Baku had to become quite good at navigating through these shrouds but it always proved interesting. He never knew what kind of blanket he'd find upon the inner dreams and nightmares of each victim's subconciousness.

Crossing his paws in front of him, the God of Nightmares rested his head on said paws and slowly allowed his eyes to fall closed. Maybe he'd catch a nap for a bit. After all, what else did he have to do? Socialize? Hardly...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image

Careful step, careful step... Xavier cursed lightly to himself(An action that the back of his mind told him was an irony), doing his best not to fall. Too much snow had accumulated in the space he'd cleared out, and now it was time to find, at the least, a cave. Anything to keep him from having to touch the stuff...

Not that the cold rocks were much better. They were dry, though, something he was thankful for. The cub wiggled, tail curling a bit behind him, before he jumped from one rock to another. Fate and physics didn't want to work in his favor as, while he did land on the other rock, he slipped on the ice clinging to it and tumbled down a slope. His fall was broken by running into.... Well, it had to be a someBODY, since it was too soft and warm to just be a someTHING.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:19 pm
Sweet sleep. It was about the only time the God wasn't out and about pestering mortals or diving into other's dreams. Baku had only just fallen in to a light sleep when an impact to his side caused Baku to wake from his nap, and not in the best of moods. Swining his head around to see what could have possibly hit him, he was not at ALL pleased a little Godling sitting there.

Shifting his weight so he wouldn't have to get up, figuring he was imposing enough with the size different Baku glared down at the young God. His green eyes didn't waver as he took in the wingless figure. "Would you care to enlighten me as to -why- I got so rudely awaken by a popsqueak such as you?" Baku's voice certainly expressed how unhappy he was if his body language didn't.

((OOC: Short post. Bare with me while I get back into the swing of RPing Baku. It's been a long time. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm
The cub shook his head a bit, trying to clear it. Curses on slippery rocks... He turned and glared up the slope at the gap he'd been unable to jump. If he were still an adult, he'd have been able to just STEP over it... Then again, he wouldn't have been able to fit on the ledge.... And then whoever he'd crashed into spoke.

Long ears flicking back, the cub's face soon followed. Right, he was puny now... His ears fell back as his face contorted in a cringe. "Sorry... I tried to jump a gap and slipped... Stupid ice..." He picked himself up, eyeballing the other god. "Um... Who are you again...?" He couldn't recall who the other god could be. Then again... He couldn't recall much willingness to interact with more than Athrun. With a coat so dark, maybe it was a darker domain. Of course, things weren't always what they seemed with gods, what with his own wave-marked paws. For all he knew, this was the God of Happy Sunshine Feel-good.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:02 pm
Youd would think the little runt would notice Ice before jumping. The stuff wasn't COMPLETELY invisble, not in the sunlight anyway. Oh no...Baku wasn't not liking that excuse one bit. How idiotice could anyone be? Such an antic he'd expect from a mortal, not for a fellow God, whether he be a cub or not. Not to mention the cub had no idea who Baku even WAS! Of all the nerve!

"Baku..." He ground out through clenched teeth. "With the domain of Nightmares and if you don't move away from me I'll make certain you don't sleep peacefully for the next fortnight!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 pm
The cub got up, edging away from the other god. "Right... Nightmares... I don't think I ever met you before..." To be stuck with bad dreams for the next fortnight... Would not be pleasant. It'd also just be another on a long list of curses he bore anyway. Xavier carefully circled the other god, keeping a good distance between them.

"I'm Xavier... With the domain of the Cursed..." Cursed to a lot of things... He couldn't imagine a life of NOT being cursed with something or other. "Why are you sleeping out here and not in a cave? Away from all the snow?" His paw sank into a pile of it, causing the fur along his back to rise with his ears and eyebrows. A nasty glare turned to the cold wet pile, which seemed to laugh at and mock him.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items