Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Mommas dealing with PPD... T-T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 pm
For those that dont know what that is it means Post pardom depression, which is a serious depression after having a baby.

Well I got it a bit late in the game but its starting to get to me.
And Im not getting any help, I have a hard time pulling myself out of bed, or eating, let alone giving Aidan brekfast, lunch and dinner, all I make her is formula, and then I hear s**t about not giving her food when noone else wants to get up a fed her, even though they know what Im going through.

My mom wants me to clean the house everyday cause she cant do it, which is utter bullshit cause she goes over to her friends house to help her clean every day, and if shes not doing that shes playing online poker, then she has the balls to call my husban"lazy mother ******** hes having trouble finding a job.

I didnt get the job at the mall I applyed for, cause the guy I turned it into his district manager came and got them and the guy was trying to help me and tell him "hey you know, she aint go any experience but noone wants to give her the chance and she seems detrmined" but the mother ******** manager never called me and its been about a week and a half...
Ive been looking for jobs since I was 15 and I cant get anything, I offten wind up crying cause I cant figure out why I cant get a job, and I start thinking what the ******** is wrong with me, girls younger then me can get work but I cant.

theres alot more going on but I cant really think of anything at the moment.

crying cry  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:39 am
what the ******** happened to the love in this guild?...  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items