Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Waking world interpretation.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silfy_Steller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:52 pm
Sorry about flooding the forum but ehem.

I know a lot of people have dreams that mean something, but I seem to have dreams that are just dreams. Now the thing is, I have something a bit more unique if you will.

Whenever I have a question, [not litteral but spiritual or emotional question] I can usually pose it to myself, and then I'll actually get an answer to it. It'll litterally just come to me.

For example just the other night, I was wondering why does the dark seem so forboding and mysterious, also what were vampyres.

The answer quickly came to me. "The dark seems scary because it doesn't allow us to see it's mysteries, perhaps only when one has proven themselves to be truely worthy of the darkness can they actually see beyond the light of day. And perhaps vampyres were a race of people who could see in the darkness very well and were looked upon by the [goddes of] night and were considered it's children."

Sorry for the lenghtyness but I just don't get why I can answer my own questions and why it's always so blasted phylisophical. But I digress, any ideas as to why I answer myself or even if you want to elaborate on the above quote.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 am
Possibly it's your inner monologue. Why the dark is scary is probably more to do with your subconscious than to do with dark itself; it means... essentially the opposite to me.

And it's "vampires". Vampires are the living dead who roam the night and drink blood from the necks of attractive virgins.

Vampire:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ILU BELA.  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games