Reply Naruto Guild
okay, click here if you are questing for a ninja band Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasuke_ Uchiha_Venture

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:21 pm
well, i gave up on the thing, so i'll be happily giving away money to the first person who posts here, and gives me a reason for why they want it, and how far are they from the quest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:35 am
Yes I am questing for it. I got about 5K now...just started ^_^;;
And I want one because they are so freaking awsome!. Plus I can show off a little razz  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:31 am
I want one becuase I love NAruto and want to pay my respects to the show. I got 1,500 now sweatdrop Please help me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:29 am
I've been questing for one eversince i joined Gaia.right now i have about 27.1k and rising. I want to go for the Kakashi (with dark clothes) look. all i need is the ninja band and a scar of hero.  

Kakashi_The_Master

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:38 pm
I'm questing for it because it's awesome, I love Naruto and most things concerning it and I want to be a real ninja. I'm saving money at a mule account so I won't be tempted to waste it and I think I have about 44k worth of savings, I've quested for maybe a month and a half now...

My goal was to get it by christmas but that didn't work so I'm aiming for my Gaianniversary at Jan 4th. Is probably not getting it by then either but I'm going to try my best 3nodding

*kicks Gaia* Fix the damned gold glitch sometime, I need the gold stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:36 pm
i want a headband so i can finally finish my avi, and im a huge naruto fan......i have 5,646g, so if u can help that would be great if not its ok  

The_Great_Detective_Kisho

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:04 pm
Since end May, my principal quest has always been an Steel-Plated Ninja Headband. I noticed the price was around 30-40k and I said to myself "If I save from today to the day I will finally buy it, it won't take that long. ^^ ".
How wrong I was. The price kept going up and up, like if it will never ends...
Months passed and now, the price is near 100k! gonk
Because I don't log in that much on Gaia, my dream of having my headband is starting to fade away... Also, now that Christmas is over and I bought many gifts for charities and friends, my gold went down from 40k to 13k...

I help people, friends, charities and I want others to help me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:24 pm
I want one because I want to give it as a gift to this girl at school who has a gaia account too. Shes questing for it and I dont really need it so yea forget I posted this . . . sweatdrop  

Desmant

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:43 pm
ninja I really want the ninja headband (or gold for it) because ever since a friend of mine told me to buy the first book of the manga, I got hooked on it right away. So, needless to say when I saw the ninja headband on gaia I began questing for it right away. But lately my quest has come up a bit short...as I have spent my gold on my new guild (Rice: The Asian Hangout). But even as I enjoy running my guild, deep down the desire for the ninja headband still lingers. So if you could, please help a fellow Naruto fan out by donating to me. Well, thanks for hearing me out anyways...  

Tokio Rocker

Crazy_Fox007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:39 pm
I'm questing for mine...I've got about 14,341 gold...and still going! Yeargh...i really want that ninja headband! ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:31 pm
I'm questing for one, because, well, it's cool I guess. Reasons always were hard for me to come up with, 'cause everyone always already says what you want to say. Also, I don't see the point in a sob story if someone else might have a better sob story.
I got about 2.6k, really a long way to go.  

Curious Koneko

mxzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:54 am
in just want one cuz i like headband... but i only have the one i have on now and a flower one... which i never wear  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:03 pm
Ahh... yeah.
I'm questing for it.
Once I get that, I'm going for the Kitsune Mask.
Such expensive items, they are, ne?
Anyways... gimme gold! I want gold! Buahaha! Bow down and obey your master!
Heheh... kidding... kidding... sweatdrop

Shadow_Arrow

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:10 pm
Do you know how hard it is to get a steel-plated ninja headband. I make 500 gold a week. I dont know how people get a lot of gold. Ive been questing for it since i was a gaian member. 110k is the cheapest and i only have 1k  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff